[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

shiela marie

sarNie Egg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they'll have another lakorn with a theme like this.:risas3: kinda like hot heartrhob :kidnap: his princess as his prey :risas3: gotta have hot scenes :pancarta: and we'll all be drooling all over :risas3:
I want 50 shades of JiTaew thai version :risas3:

Let me zoom in on these two pics because I love it so much :aaaaa:
Look at their stare, these two chemistry is just off the chart :aaaaa:
FC5AE59A-1103-4A66-B401-3499E8C889A5.jpeg

This pic remind me of the elevator scene when Nai pushed Nok against the elevator wall:p the only difference is Nok is a willing participant in this one :risas3:
C4E74A59-EA39-4F23-A5FD-021F9B303CE4.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

It’s very nice to see JJ maturely and handsomely grown. He’s no longer a little boy. No more baby fat. He can star with many actresses his generation now without looking “babyish”. With the exception of a few actresses though because they look old for their age. You girls know who I’m referring to. Lol ;)

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I hope their next project won't be as frustrating as game sanaeha's.I didn't like it partly because I felt so much of nok's heartache.About her dad falling in love with another woman and about nai always showing sympathy for the girl.Honestly if I were nok i would have done worst than what she did.I preferred it more if her parents made up or better yet just never ended with anyone.I hate mistresses and homewreckers and I believe in the sanctity of marriage. In fact when nai and nok broke up it should have been a big slap to her parents for setting the wrong example.They could have added a twist like fighting for custody and nok declining intervention from her dad and fighting on her own.:fighting3: just my 2 cents.Anyway,happy ending it might have appeared but I won't recommend it for people to watch. There's nothing to learn from it.I hope they won't dub it in the Philippines.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I hope their next project won't be as frustrating as game sanaeha's.I didn't like it partly because I felt so much of nok's heartache.About her dad falling in love with another woman and about nai always showing sympathy for the girl.Honestly if I were nok i would have done worst than what she did.I preferred it more if her parents made up or better yet just never ended with anyone.I hate mistresses and homewreckers and I believe in the sanctity of marriage. In fact when nai and nok broke up it should have been a big slap to her parents for setting the wrong example.They could have added a twist like fighting for custody and nok declining intervention from her dad and fighting on her own.:fighting3: just my 2 cents.Anyway,happy ending it might have appeared but I won't recommend it for people to watch. There's nothing to learn from it.I hope they won't dub it in the Philippines.
Hello.. I respect your feelings & thoughts on GS. Each to her own. But I hope it will be shown & dub in the Philippines. I & some fellow kabayan started following Jitaew because of GS & have been rewatching. We even join ig & line groups to share/discuss about them. It is better than some of our dramas there..Thank you

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Hello.. I respect your feelings & thoughts on GS. Each to her own. But I hope it will be shown & dub in the Philippines. I & some fellow kabayan started following Jitaew because of GS & have been rewatching. We even join ig & line groups to share/discuss about them. It is better than some of our dramas there..Thank you
If its only for the sake of seeing james and taew . I'm for it.I do love their tandem and their moments/scenes as nai and nok .I just have to ignore the mistress and her mother as well as her dad's stupidity :fighting3:.It gave me too much headache :nut:.Anyway Filipinos have well formed values and can give their own views. Are you watching " halik" ?.If you read pinoys reactions on every episode you will know what I mean.Jade will have to die first so Lino and Jackie can have a happy ending :naughty2: take note they still are not together despite having broken up with their respective partners and I think its because the writers of the plot is sensitive to what the viewers would say.It will be immoral still unless both are properly annulled.