[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love it! This seems almost rated R for some of us! ;)
50 Shades only in our imaginations but I am totally fine with that!! :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Just think of Nai and Nok times 100 more than what were shown on GS!! :risas3::thumbup::nut::nut::nut: Love all of those pictures. Thanks for sharing @Kay123

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Love it! This seems almost rated R for some of us! ;)
Hahahhaha we just gave use our imagination or you could dream about them again :risas3:

50 Shades only in our imaginations but I am totally fine with that!! :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Just think of Nai and Nok times 100 more than what were shown on GS!! :risas3::thumbup::nut::nut::nut: Love all of those pictures. Thanks for sharing @Kay123
:risas3::risas3::risas3: perverted much? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

In this latest news, James Jirayu gave an interview on "This Morning Story" that he will star with Taew in a new drama called "Leh Bunpakarn" by TV Scene #เล่ห์บรรพกาล

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsHafzcBHlR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17cv1sf5ieuwk
Oh my goodness! What’s this lakorn about?! Lol yay for us JT fans! Our dreams coming true! The producers heard us screaming for their reunion! Wow I hope it’s a good one with plenty of pranang scenes again! But aw! What a great treat for us JT fans this beginning of 2019! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ah, it was 50 Shades of Grey's soundtrack! I was listening to the song the first few seconds and was like, "I know this song, but I can't remember where it's from." lol Gosh, I really want to watch their little performance together, but I still can't bring myself to watch it. T_T I'll give myself a week before I give in. Hahhaha! They look sooooo good together that I can't even anymore. lol

P

PrincessKarina

Ah, it was 50 Shades of Gray's soundtrack! I was listening to the song the first few seconds and was like, "I know this song, but I can't remember where it's from." lol Gosh, I really want to watch their little performance together, but I still can't bring myself to watch it. T_T I'll give myself a week before I give in. Hahhaha!
What?! Lol girl you are something! Lol all the power to you. I couldn’t do it. But uh lol talk about Rated-R. ;)

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Ah, it was 50 Shades of Grey's soundtrack! I was listening to the song the first few seconds and was like, "I know this song, but I can't remember where it's from." lol Gosh, I really want to watch their little performance together, but I still can't bring myself to watch it. T_T I'll give myself a week before I give in. Hahhaha! They look sooooo good together that I can't even anymore. lol
you gotta watch it girl its sizzling hot..:naughty2: love taew..just can't get enough of her like a pregnant woman craving :risas3: