[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
If its only for the sake of seeing james and taew . I'm for it.I do love their tandem and their moments/scenes as nai and nok .I just have to ignore the mistress and her mother as well as her dad's stupidity :fighting3:.It gave me too much headache :nut:.Anyway Filipinos have well formed values and can give their own views. Are you watching " halik" ?.If you read pinoys reactions on every episode you will know what I mean.Jade will have to die first so Lino and Jackie can have a happy ending :naughty2: take note they still are not together despite having broken up with their respective partners and I think its because the writers of the plot is sensitive to what the viewers would say.It will be immoral still unless both are properly annulled.
I dont watch Halik but a lot of my relatives & friends do so I know the story. Of course, because of our catholic upbringing, the fact that Lino & Jackie are married to other persons & that there is no divorce in the Philippines, they cant get married unless properly annulled

Nadya

sarNie Egg
this morning while opening IG , I honestly felt unhappy because watching many videos about p’taew and her bf . Still couldn’t accept willingly to their relationship though it’s been around 12 years already.
still amazed w/ the chemistry between taew and james outside lakorn (when they work together to promote ais) and their BTS .
Keep praying for them to play lakorn together for many times like Nadech and Yaya leading them to be real (hahahah crazy mode on )

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. A lot has happened in here it seems :nut:. Only found time to catch up now.

We were supposed to give away a Game Sanaeha Magazine for our New Year Promo at the James Jirayu English Fanpage, but the winner hasn't sent her details yet. We're still deciding whether to forfeit the prize and have a new game again.

About the new Lakorn of James and Taew, I guess a new thread will be set up for it. Hope to see you all there too! And also, there's the JiTaew thread in the James Jirayu section.

Before having a lakorn, I wish James and Taew would be in a concert together. Punch, Bella and Toey have all been in James's concerts/fanmeetings. Hopefully he and Taew get to perform more dance and song numbers together. It's cute how both of them are good in dancing and look so graceful together. On Saturday, there's a Children's Day Event by Channel 3. I hope those two will have a performance (though it would likely not be like their hot hot hot new year promo. it's Children's day after all. New year was for making the child and Children's day is for the imaginary babies that they made with that new year performance :risas3:)

we still have one more thing to look forward to! The Game Sanaeha photo book that comes with the dvd box set!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@040156
Hi there!! Happy New Year!! Though I enjoyed reading the rest of your post, I love this part the most, "On Saturday, there's a Children's Day Event by Channel 3. I hope those two will have a performance (though it would likely not be like their hot hot hot new year promo. it's Children's day after all. New year was for making the child and Children's day is for the imaginary babies that they made with that new year performance :risas3:)."
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

You know in our delusion/imagination, we already had them off and starting a family. :risas3:

I can't wait to see the GS photobook. Also fyi, there's already a thread for Leh Bunpakarn. :thumbup::cheer:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi! Silent fan lurking around for awhile here hehe recently became a fan of JiTaew actually of Taew because of GS. Silently reading all your commentaries (they are all lovely btw) since then :) happy to bump into this thread :) hope you all are having a great start of the year! :):)
Welcome to the thread!! Good thing you are not lurking anymore!! :thumbup: Yay to having another JiTaew fan!! :cheer:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
this morning while opening IG , I honestly felt unhappy because watching many videos about p’taew and her bf . Still couldn’t accept willingly to their relationship though it’s been around 12 years already.
still amazed w/ the chemistry between taew and james outside lakorn (when they work together to promote ais) and their BTS .
Keep praying for them to play lakorn together for many times like Nadech and Yaya leading them to be real (hahahah crazy mode on )
I think you should avoid watching stuffs that you won't enjoy (Taew and her boyfriend or James with his girlfriend,...).

Isn't it cute and adorable that James and Taew can be close, sweet and lovey dovey together even if it's not romantic love.
There are different kinds of love, friendship is precious too. And it's also less stressfull, pressure from fans, less rick of avoiding each other if they break up.
For me, what i want for them is to be friend for a long time or even a lifetime and always keep their friendship sincere and supporting. As a fan we can get benefit from that because there are more changes for them to work comfortably together if things stay like what it is now.

Just rewatching Game Sanaeha if you want to see them act as a couple. It's what i do when i miss them.

Last edited:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I think you should avoid watching stuffs that you won't enjoy (Taew and her boyfriend or James with his girlfriend,...).

Is it cute and adorable that James and Taew can be close, sweet and lovey dovey together even if it's not romantic love.
There are different kinds of love, friendship is precious too. And it's also less stressfull, pressure from fans, less rick of avoiding each other if they break up.
For me, what i want for them is to be friend for a long time or even a lifetime and always keep their friendship sincere and supporting. As a fan we can get benefit from that because there are more changes for them to work comfortably together if things stay like what it is now.

Just rewatching Game Sanaeha if you want to see them as act as a couple. It's what i do when i miss them.
Its this bit that fans stumble at - the reel and the real. Lets just live in dreamland :love: and enjoy their every scenes/moments and ignore whats on their periphery :thumbup: although its hard for fans at times but its better i think that they are being real to their fans unlike other tandems who's trying just to please their fans.I think what they have is genuine.I'm sure they like each other but they can't be more than what they are now and we all know why but at least they are friends may be more and just a little less than being committed ;) but hey we'll never know life is full of surprises. I'm happy for taew though at least no intrigues.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@040156 Happy New Year Greta :cheer:

About the new Lakorn of James and Taew, I guess a new thread will be set up for it. Hope to see you all there too! And also, there's the JiTaew thread in the James Jirayu section.
For some reason we seem to automatic come to GS thread to discuss anything relating to James and Taew instead of going to the JiTaew thread :facepalm: we really should move to the JiTaew thread lolz . Yes see you in their new Lakorn thread. We all will be moving home with JiTaew soon to their new Lakorn thread :thumbup:

On Saturday, there's a Children's Day Event by Channel 3. I hope those two will have a performance (though it would likely not be like their hot hot hot new year promo. it's Children's day after all. New year was for making the child and Children's day is for the imaginary babies that they made with that new year performance :risas3:)
I love this part of your posts :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: their performance on New Year’s Eve got a lot of the JiTaew fans hot and bothered :risas3::risas3:
@Katelyn and I have already got them married with children already with our delusional mind :risas3: :risas3: .
we still have one more thing to look forward to! The Game Sanaeha photo book that comes with the dvd box set!
Yep can’t wait for the DVD box set, I am especially excited for the photobook.. Taew also released her 2019 calendar for pre-order last month, she has included some pics of her taken by James in the calendar, it will be interesting to see which photos taken by James that she had chosen to include in her 2019 calendar.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi! Silent fan lurking around for awhile here hehe recently became a fan of JiTaew actually of Taew because of GS. Silently reading all your commentaries (they are all lovely btw) since then :) happy to bump into this thread :) hope you all are having a great start of the year! :):)
More JiTaew fans . Welcome to the thread . :thumbup:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Isn't it cute and adorable that James and Taew can be close, sweet and lovey dovey together even if it's not romantic love.

Just rewatching Game Sanaeha if you want to see them act as a couple. It's what i do when i miss them.
True. Friendship is precious and less stressfull for them and their supporters like us.

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
Welcome to the thread!! Good thing you are not lurking anymore!! :thumbup: Yay to having another JiTaew fan!! :cheer:
Hi! Recently just got time to backread from the very first page but been following this thread a month after GS ended. My other account wont let me post some comments thus I have to make a new one hehehe I’ve also been to the other threads of JiTaew! And can’t wait for their new projects but for the mean time will start binge watching their projects tho I still can’t get over with GS. Anyway, do you know if JiTaew’s interview in 3Zaaap for NDFD got subs? I watched it and it looked so fun tho can’t understand a single thing :(they’ve got a lot of interviews but can’t understand anything :(

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Saying this I've not seen Taew more comfortable with her other leading man than she is with James..I've seen how she is with her other leading man.She is never sweet to them like she is with James. I bet if she is single right now James chance would have been high.:love:
Ooooo I couldn’t agree more with u !!!!!
I thought it was only jj who was clingy but after some observations (looking some bts videos and variety shows etc) taew has been really sweet and care towards jj ( start first to hold hand or etc)