[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
This FMV shows parallel scenes between Game Sanaeha and NDFD very well. It shows James and Taew can create different chemistry, same kind of scenes but different feels.

Can wait for another good chemistry at Leh Bunpakarn.
I love this. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It kinda feels like a preview for the next drama they are going to play because it supposed to be present and past lives. Kinda feels excited for the drama eventhough the earliest it'll air is next year haha.

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks to all for liking my artworks. James was at the Ch3 Children's Day Event but sadly no Taew. :sad6:

More JiTaew hotness for us to drool over from their New Year Countdown.

:icon12::icon12::love::love: I was also looking for IG updates and see if P’Taew is also with JJ but P’Taew was with Mew tonight attending the Blackpink concert. I was only thinking about Lisa meeting P’Taew because Lisa adores P’Taew (saw it in one of her videos P’Taew also replied to this video with encouraging words hehe) and then they really did meet tonight :) anywayy I think JJ is also a fan but guess he had other schedules so P’Taew brought him some goodies (a signed BP album) hehe cutie :aaaaa:its in his Igstory :pancarta:
PS: I always admired and loved all your art work!! :icon12:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Taew has spoiled JJ so much. She went to BP concert and still remember to get him a gift. I found it too cute. They are very close almost as real sibling now.

I saw Taew calendar. James really took the best pics of Taew. If they ever plan to release photobook from Nan honeymoon. I'm very interested to buy. Really, they should make use of these 800 pics, also other pics that he took.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Now, i'm reading the original novel. Currently at 24/99 chapters (There is a kind person who translate this novel into my native language, 1 chapter/week, so still a lot of time until i can finish this novel).

There are a lot differents in characters and setting between 2 versions (ex: the whole recycle business which i love, only exist in drama ver). Actually the script writter has re-wrote all scenes just using the main plot of original novel as a base.
For now, I still love drama ver much more because it's more cute.
Many characters (Nai, Wi, Wet...) has an upgrade?/brighter characters in drama version. I don't think i will love Nai as much as i do now if they keep his character as novel version. One of the reason is that Nai-novel ver is not as straightforward in words as Nai-drama ver. Wikasa is not as cool as Wi in drama. Wongwet is just an empty playboy.
And annoying characters like Kae and Pen, are a lots more annoying in novel. Pen even has more screentime.
The only character that i think is better in novel is Nok. She is still arrogant but more mature and rational. She is not as obsessed with Kae like drame ver. Until chapter 24, Nok and Kae only has a brief encounter. For now, she actually a cool character for me. Nok in drama ver might cuter tho.

Anyway, i has only read 1/4 novel so my impresion can change after finishing it.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Now, i'm reading the original novel. Currently at 24/99 chapters (There is a kind person who translate this novel into my native language, 1 chapter/week, so still a lot of time until i can finish this novel).

There are a lot differents in characters and setting between 2 versions (ex: the whole recycle business which i love, only exist in drama ver). Actually the script writter has re-wrote all scenes just using the main plot of original novel as a base.
For now, I still love drama ver much more because it's more cute.
Many characters (Nai, Wi, Wet...) has an upgrade?/brighter characters in drama version. I don't think i will love Nai as much as i do now if they keep his character as novel version. One of the reason is that Nai-novel ver is not as straightforward in words as Nai-drama ver. Wikasa is not as cool as Wi in drama. Wongwet is just an empty playboy.
And annoying characters like Kae and Pen, are a lots more annoying in novel. Pen even has more screentime.
The only character that i think is better in novel is Nok. She is still arrogant but more mature and rational. She is not as obsessed with Kae like drame ver. Until chapter 24, Nok and Kae only has a brief encounter. For now, she actually a cool character for me. Nok in drama ver might cuter tho.

Anyway, i has only read 1/4 novel so my impresion can change after finishing it.
Thanks for sharing.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

A few days ago, i shared a clip at NDFD thread about KhanThong and MangMao being a soulmate cp. A scene that KT shared pain with MM.
Here is a paralle scene in GS. Nok comforted and cried along with Nai. NaiNok can actually be a soulmate cp but there are some obstacles come from their personality and circumstances prevent their romance become a true supportive cp right at the begining.

When watching GS, i always think that the so called "game of love" between Nai and Nok did not actually happen. Nok fall for Nai too fast when she started to approach and try being nice to him. Their love is sincere throughout the show (there is no artificial love or pretending love turn genuine trope here) but they still need Nok to be mature and Nai open all his secrets for them to truely start a healthy marrige/romance.

There are hints about NaiNok care about honest communication and actually do it.

I found it's funny that they always talk about game and who will be winner or loser of the game when they agree to get married but just days before wedding, Nok showed her care about Nai's problem with his mother and then they make an agreement about not keep secret from each other. If they don't really think about their marrige seriously and want it to last then why make this kind of agreement. :D

From 5:50 is also an honest communication between Nai and Nok.

Nai and Nok's problem is even when they love each other deeply, they did not have enough trust for the other which KT/MM's relationship has. So when they faced their fears (Nok about losing her family and Nai, Nai about losing Nok and their child), they keep secrets from each other and miscommunication.

And then at the end of the show, NaiNok solved their problems and care about building trust in their relationship so i beleive they are also a sweet, caring and supportive couple now. It makes me believe in their happy ending unlike other dramas which i don't buy their HE.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

A few days ago, i shared a clip at NDFD thread about KhanThong and MangMao being a soulmate cp. A scene that KT shared pain with MM.
Here is a paralle scene in GS. Nok comforted and cried along with Nai. NaiNok can actually be a soulmate cp but there are some obstacles come from their personality and circumstances prevent their romance become a true supportive cp right at the begining.

When watching GS, i always think that the so called "game of love" between Nai and Nok did not actually happen. Nok fall for Nai too fast when she started to approach and try being nice to him. Their love is sincere throughout the show (there is no artificial love or pretending love turn genuine trope here) but they still need Nok to be mature and Nai open all his secrets for them to truely start a healthy marrige/romance.

There are hints about NaiNok care about honest communication and actually do it.

I found it's funny that they always talk about game and who will be winner or loser of the game when they agree to get married but just days before wedding, Nok showed her care about Nai's problem with his mother and then they make an agreement about not keep secret from each other. If they don't really think about their marrige seriously and want it to last then why make this kind of agreement. :D

Nai and Nok's problem is even when they love each other deeply, they did not have enough trust for the other which KT/MM's relationship has. So when they faced their fears (Nok about losing her family and Nai, Nai about losing Nok and their child), they keep secrets from each other and miscommunication.

And then at the end of the show, NaiNok solved their problems and care about building trust in their relationship so i beleive they are also a sweet, caring and supportive couple now. It makes me believe in their happy ending unlike other dramas which i don't buy their HE.
You are making me miss Nok and Nai. Now I will have to go and rewatch GS :thumbup:

Yay! Almost thought they weren't coming anymore lol.
Haha yep, I was starting to think I am never going to my GS Boxset :facepalm: I am more excited to for the GS photobook then the DVD :pancarta:

sarNie Adult

Actually the "Game" in Game of Love was Nok "pretending" to be in love with Nai so he can fall for her and then she can crush him - VS Nai pretending not to know that Nok was just playing with him, and make HER fall genuinely in love with him.

Technically, based on the abovementioned premise, Nok loses, because she genuinely falls in love with Nai (or more accurately, she realizes that she genuinely loves Nai all along). This is confirmed by Nai when he goes to give grandma the wedding invite. Grandma tells him that Nok was just pretending to love him all along, but Nai goes, who cares, they're getting married now. In any case, for Nok, falling in love with Nai is actually a Win - So it's a win-win game.

Had it been another ending, i.e. Nok rejecting Nai - then it's a zero-sum game, meaning, Nok would win (because she gets to hurt Nai's feelings) but actually she will lose as well because she is lost without Nai's love. That was the whole point of the second to the last episode, when both of them were just stupidly hurting each other. It's similar to the line in Puttipat, where Chai Pat tells Kaew, Why shouldn't we be together? If we're apart, you're sad, I am sad. If we're together, I am happy, you're happy. So let's just stay together and get married. Or something to that effect.

I guess the moral of the show is that there are no set game rules for love, as John Lyly said, All is fair in love and war - anything goes with love, because it's either you love or you don't love. If you do love however, no matter what obstacles you pass through, you still win. So Nai's proposal at the end makes sense - they have this game of not quitting on loving each other. The game of love is always played by two and they're both in it to win it.

Actually, I think more than anything, Nok and Nai had the luxury of time. Khanthong and Mangmao were at risk of dying any minute so they didn't bother thinking about being tight lipped or proud anymore :risas3: