[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
:lmao:  :lmao: You are sooo funny  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: I forgot JJ will be flirting with Ying :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: its more interesting now  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:
040156 said:
Wait wait wait, does this mean James Ji is going to be flirting with Yayaying? Way to fuel the cougar dream, my son! :lmao3:

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Kim is perfect for this role. N'ek is supposed to be bratty at first but later after she learns about what life truly means she becomes a better person. P'ek & N'ek are the bickering type. From what I remember this is a little bit drama and also comedy. Plus romance of course.

JJ better play this maturely and sophisticated. P'ek is supposed to be accomplished and successful. I was hoping P'ek was someone older.

Actually, now that Fair Gundon is in CH3 again, I was thinking he'd be more perfect for this role. Well, things can still change, we'll never know. But if it's still James Ji, I think he'll be able to handle it. He's been good at playing an arrogant jerk, although the hero in Buang Hong seems to be less of a jerk but more cordial/diplomatic and successful. So I'm guessing his character will be more of his first role with Pa Jaew, that is, Puttipat - but less naive and sociable. I guess maybe that's why he was cast in the first place. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read about Fair as P'ek in prime time lakorns. I cant take his character Poo from NNS from my mind. I cant see him with Kim cos he does not look like he suits her  :p

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Pajaew was seeking shooting place one week ago. I hope they can do the fitting this year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Pajaew was seeking shooting place one week ago. I hope they can do the fitting this year.
you mean in this month :p but from jirayu thread the ladies there are so up to his update news said the fitting of this will be next year and the fitting  with taew lakorn this month  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
you mean in this month :p but from jirayu thread the ladies there are so up to his update news said the fitting of this will be next year and the fitting  with taew lakorn this month  
:cry: then I hope its in January.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Kim's Raeng Pratana will rerun from tomorrow Dec 4th on ch3 at 14:00

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO TALENTED  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
I thought 2nd pic was real  :kiss2:
why is it in spoiler lol :p Awwwwwww love it so much Bieluvr :thanks: :kiss2:
Bieluvr said:
For those of you who are trying to imagine KimJi together. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooow Bieluvr you gave a big help here now the pic a little more clear in my head thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: , this fitting as always they take forever to happen :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO TALENTED  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
I thought 2nd pic was real  :kiss2:
why is it in spoiler lol :p Awwwwwww love it so much Bieluvr :thanks: :kiss2:

peace said:
wooow Bieluvr you gave a big help here now the pic a little more clear in my head thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: , this fitting as always they take forever to happen :weee:
LOL. It looked real for me too. Haha. I don't know why I put it in a spoiler. And you are welcome. I Love making posters so I just made those for KimJi. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Mew will be in this lakorn for few scenes cos Singh and James's characters are partners in hotel  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
I'm so happy for this news. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will air from tomorrow. Nadech and Mew are sooo cute yayyyy  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

sarNie Adult
yeah N'Bieluvr! You're so talented! I love the poster, great work as always! 

Step said:
Nadech and Mew will be in this lakorn for few scenes cos Singh and James's characters are partners in hotel  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
I'm so happy for this news. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will air from tomorrow. Nadech and Mew are sooo cute yayyyy  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

As for me, I'm excited to see James Ji and Nadech in a scene together. Imagine the fans all going ballistic! Finally! The two of them in the same screen together! The only time I saw them on tv together was the TV3 soccer game. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I feel sad for James Ji cos people already complaining they dont want him in this lakorn cos he is too young to act here. He will be stressed if fans start war again. They will compare KimBarry's chemistry with KimJi  :nono1:  :nono1:
I'm happy to see him in modern lakorn lol I'm bored of his period laorns. Bieluvr's poster is too hot. My Jiraberley will look good :yes: