[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Did James Ji and Pajaew really meet in Japan? I think James Ji is in Thailand right now though when he went to Japan last weekend he had a few pics only so it could have happened then.

sarNie Adult
Oh oh oh! There are pictures of James Ji fitting clothes with the Tailor today for Buang Hong! I'm just mobile right now so I can't post the pic but he's wearing a suit

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
Oh oh oh! There are pictures of James Ji fitting clothes with the Tailor today for Buang Hong! I'm just mobile right now so I can't post the pic but he's wearing a suit
I saw it too,P'noom post a selfie with kim yesterday said see u tomorrow,maybe they are fitting today?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLYYYYYYY that was not long so they were waiting for kim to end filming pcknmcpw , i'm looking forward for it too , suspense how it will be   :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm having an ey on that red dress in his right so is the fitting today or is a preparation for the fitting  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

cr paajaew

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I think its the preparation for the fitting... If its fitting day it means ch3 facebook admin gave us a wrong message LOL.
what's the message they gave ? i feel clueless :facepalm: 

i hope they will not do a fitting without releasing official pics :weee: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
what's the message they gave ? i feel clueless :facepalm:

i hope they will not do a fitting without releasing official pics :weee:
Admin said the fitting will be in early next year not in this year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Admin said the fitting will be in early next year not in this year.
oh i see thank you, so if this is just a pre fitting then maybe they will take few other weeks to the official one anyway at least we know by the debut  of next year we will have a fitting better than having no info :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaat? They will have fitting when i'm busy  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: what were they doing when I was free?? Awwww I dont want to miss fitting  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why JJ is looking like Neung in that pic. Please change his style :spin:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
When will this lakorn start? I'm dying here because Kim last lakorn have already finish filming...I kind of want this lakorn to start because 3 reason...

1. it a new fresh pair
2. another lakorn to look forward too
3. it my kimmy girl after all hahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only information we had is the fitting probably is in January else than that we don't know when exactly they will start in this 

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I also want to know what lakorn Kim has lined up next after this one...Every other n'ek in Ch.3 have upcoming lakorn but their are hardly news of Kim...make me sad!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1two3 said:
I also want to know what lakorn Kim has lined up next after this one...Every other n'ek in Ch.3 have upcoming lakorn but their are hardly news of Kim...make me sad!
she had news that next year she will not accept more than one lakorn cause she will concentrate more on her studies to graduate so she will only have this lakorn next year 

me too this news made me sad less lakorn of kimmy and we will have to wait for longer to this to air after pcknmcpw but at the same time she should graduate and complete her studies :phew: :phew: it gonna be a long wait for me as a fan so hope she will graduate soon so she can accept more 

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I also read that from somewhere but it so sad! Normally when she in the middle of filming a lakorn her upcoming lakorn has already have a fitting or start shooting...Now her lakorn with James Ma has ended and this one have not even started  :cry:  :cry: .  Hopefully in January the wait is worth it! :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think cause they still didn't get everything ready  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  me too waiting to see jirakim (haha alwyas coming with weird nickname for them) for their first real work together :p