[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so since now pcknmcpw (kimja lakorn) ended we can expect the fitting and the filming for this anytime soon i think well i hope so :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If JJ's one lakorn will be in Japan, I hope it will be this. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee :spin:
Taew was in Japan for Rising Sun. It should be for Kim now :p I know the chance is less though lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what what  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  are you saying that JJ have  rumor he will have a lakorn filming in japan , and you are guessing is this , nooooo i don't want it to have a japan theme please  :no:  :no:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why? :p we can see Kim in kimono :coverlaf:
peace said:
what what  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  are you saying that JJ have  rumor he will have a lakorn filming in japan , and you are guessing is this , nooooo i don't want it to have a japan theme please  :no:  :no:  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
LOL you two are so cute. I don't mind there's a oversea scene or not. BTW, what I saw on TV3 facebook is, the fitting will be in early next year. I think its January.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Why? :p we can see Kim in kimono :coverlaf:
well yeah i want to see kim in kimono but i don't think it's a theme that suits her i'm convinced kim can act any story but the theme need to be thai or if she was in another country i can imagine her in europ , in turkey in india , but korea and japan i don't like the idea i'm not too fond of it , for me to play a japenese or korean you have to look really japenese or korean or near to their look ,james ji can be take as a korean for me he suits that theme , unless they will play as foreign and they will keep the modern look then it will be more good and convincing 

monkeykimmy said:
LOL you two are so cute. I don't mind there's a oversea scene or not. BTW, what I saw on TV3 facebook is, the fitting will be in early next year. I think its January.
finally no much left we are half way there :coverlaf: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Agree :) Kim had a photoshoot in a magazine. Theme was asian delight. She dont look Japanese and Korean cos Kim has beautiful big eyes. I think she will suit with different make up for eyes. If its in Japan, I will be happy so I can see Kim in kimono  :ghehe:  :ghehe: I know very less chance
In rising sun, no one looked Japanese for me. For dress, Yaya was dressed normally, only at night and special occaassion her character wear kimono. Taew always wear kimono cos she was housewife

peace said:
well yeah i want to see kim in kimono but i don't think it's a theme that suits her i'm convinced kim can act any story but the theme need to be thai or if she was in another country i can imagine her in europ , in turkey in india , but korea and japan i don't like the idea i'm not too fond of it , for me to play a japenese or korean you have to look really japenese or korean or near to their look ,james ji can be take as a korean for me he suits that theme , unless they will play as foreign and they will keep the modern look then it will be more good and convincing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is gorgeous even in those pic but as a foreign wearing asia style not as japanese or korean and for me to wear the kimono or the other japenese , korean dress you must have a petite body , and kim is a tall and have curves and i love her shape like that better she has so much aura so kimono will not suit her as a theme again i hope even if tehy decided to film in japan i hope it just for few needed scene and not for almost all the lakorn i 'm not with the idea to film with japanese atmosphere i just don't like it :facepalm: :facepalm: am i ranting too much haha it's just a rumor   and i'm taking it soo in importance :ghehe: :weee:

my favorite pic in those are 

sarNie Adult
Awwww shucks! I was hoping James Ji would have a short dorama in TV Asahi (the Japanese partner of Ch3 for Tabi Japan). but anyway, I don't know, it can either be Yai Saneha or this one since in both cases James Ji's character is supposedly rich, but somehow I feel that it would make more sense in Yai Saneha than here in Buang Hong, especially considering it would sort of crossover with Mew and Nadech's lakorn. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww you should not say like that as Kim's fan  :numchuck:  LOL jk jk  :whaha:  :whaha: you said your opinion. Its not ranting cos its true :p Happy that you know what suits Kim without bias  :wink:  :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha oooppss :wink: :wink: 

all i want is the fitting now so everything will be more clear i seriously need to see them together dress up for the lakorn and their  chemistry will be a discover for me i have a positive vibe about it the  fan art and couple of other moment made me feel they will be good but i  still need an official pic :lol: