[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Silent thread, will post JJ and Kim's news here till we get the fitting.
James will give voice to dog for an animation film

Hehe, I was getting lonely in the James Ji thread, Step! Might I add that James is donating his earnings from his dubbing work for this movie to charity. 

James is in Thailand now as he has several events, including the ch3 calendar signing. Yesterday he visited Por in the hospital, and today he had a photo shoot for a magazine and met with some fans. No news about Buang Hong yet, though Taew had been interviewed early this week about their Lakorn. I don't know which one will be shot first. 

For all other James Ji questions, feel free to visit the James Ji thread. Or just ask me.  :lol:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Post anything about JJ here, he is the P'ek of this lakorn :wink: Thank you for this news, I hope BH will be shot first, Taew has many lakorns, she can wait, Kim accepts only one so I want to see her soon :coverlaf:
P.S. I check JJ thread cos I know you will be lonely without me  :ghehe:
040156 said:

Hehe, I was getting lonely in the James Ji thread, Step! Might I add that James is donating his earnings from his dubbing work for this movie to charity. 

James is in Thailand now as he has several events, including the ch3 calendar signing. Yesterday he visited Por in the hospital, and today he had a photo shoot for a magazine and met with some fans. No news about Buang Hong yet, though Taew had been interviewed early this week about their Lakorn. I don't know which one will be shot first. 

For all other James Ji questions, feel free to visit the James Ji thread. Or just ask me.  :lol:

sarNie Adult
Hahaha yes Step, I will be very lonely without you. Since N'Bieluvr is missing in action, could you please be my nong too?  :spin:

Well, anyway, in Padiwarada, P'King Somching changed James Ji's look a lot, perhaps to disassociate him with Puttipat (and perhaps Neung too) since Buang Hong is going to be a modern lakorn, I don't know if they would be changing his look for this one too, especially considering he was such a boy in his other modern lakorn, Ruk Sudrit. So far, in all his "modern" appearances, James Ji had been of "School Age" - that is, in First Love (high school/Prep school?) Timeline (College) and Ruk Sudrit (Pre-Law school/College). I don't know if perhaps they would make him older like what they did in Khun Chai Puttipat? I haven't seen the old versions of Buang Hong, but from the synopsis, it seems like he's going to be a stiff/rigid character. It would be his first modern lakorn with that kind of attitude, so I'm really excited on what the director would do to his look for this Lakorn. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You called me nong from Padiwarada I think you forgot :secret: :p Bieluvr is silent reader now, she was busy, I think she will come soon :shrug:

I wanted to see JJ in a modern lakorn, very excited for this. I think he will have some similarities of Neung here. Ooooooyyyyy give us fitting soon  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

sarNie Adult
So today, James Ji learned archery. This fuels my theory that there would be a "Japanese twist" in one of his Lakorns, either Buang Hong or Yai Saneha with Taew. He always learns something new for his Lakorns. For Padiwarada, he learned thai boxing. I'm thinking this archery thing isn't a random thing, but he'll be using it for a project too.

Archery is one of the traditional Japanese sports, not that it originated in Japan, but many old skool Japanese guys train in Archery. I'm imagining that perhaps he'll be a rich tycoon with Japanese blood and he knows archery.  :dance1:  :wub:  :ghehe:

Photo cr: James Ji's Instagram:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmmm japanese , that doesn't sound good i'm always afraid when thai production put another culture in there lakorn they don't execute it well it will make the viewers turn off hope it will be just a hobby he practice and that we will not have a japan location here no no please stay in thai   

Step

Mrs James Ma
He is very rich here, so I think its for BH :p I will not be surprised if BH has Japanese twist cos P'Jaew has experience in Rising Sun. RS was really good in showing Japanese culture. They visited many times, took 2 years to complete it. It won many awards in Japan for promoting their country, culture well. Yaayy  :dance3:  :dance3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow. I love Archery! It's interesting to know that JJ is learning new things for his work. He looks hot holding that bow and arrow. Sorry for being gone so long guys. I've been silently reading as Step has mentioned, but I'm back now. Sometimes I don't comment bdcause I don't have anything to say or I'm too tired to type. LOL. But I missed you guys too. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I checked Padiwarada and saw your post, I thought you will go again :coverlaf: Welcome back Bieluvr :) missed you so much :yes:

sarNie Adult
Nooooooooong. I missed you too. We all missed you. Glad you're back! Yaaaay! Time to spaz together again!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I'm so glad to be back to such welcoming friends like you guys. :) Thank you for the updates from you guys, keeping me updated too. haha :heart:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kim is perfect for this role. N'ek is supposed to be bratty at first but later after she learns about what life truly means she becomes a better person. P'ek & N'ek are the bickering type. From what I remember this is a little bit drama and also comedy. Plus romance of course.

JJ better play this maturely and sophisticated. P'ek is supposed to be accomplished and successful. I was hoping P'ek was someone older.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you x0unerthanlater for the info , still waiting for the fitting to make a clear opinion i need to see the look they will make for them and to see berleyji (yeah i just come up with that :lol:) interaction and chemistry, i hate waiting for fitting :facepalm:   

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. Wow Ying as Kim's mom will be interesting. More drama  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: she was in MLM series. Kim and Ying had few scenes together  :woot:

sarNie Adult
Wait wait wait, does this mean James Ji is going to be flirting with Yayaying? Way to fuel the cougar dream, my son! :lmao3: