[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that was i suspected too cause they wrote 2559 but i was wondering if they also mentioned about the fitting if someone can translate for us it will be really kind 

sarNie Adult
I'm Baaaaaasck! I was in Tokyo for a week but I didn't get to see JJ. :( anyway, James is coming back late next week. He has an event on th 13th, if I'm not mistaken.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Kim in a deadly role. No more romantic comedies and light dramas, and no more snobby, whiny and childish roles after this lakorn. Please. Kim needs to show us all what she's truly made of in a full on slap-kiss/revenge/heavy drama lakorn as a ferociously fierce nang'ek. She will nail it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will wait for that role :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Its sooo easy for her to play cos she can act.
Anonymous<3 said:
I want to see Kim in a deadly role. No more romantic comedies and light dramas, and no more snobby, whiny and childish roles after this lakorn. Please. Kim needs to show us all what she's truly made of in a full on slap-kiss/revenge/heavy drama lakorn as a ferociously fierce nang'ek. She will nail it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I will wait for that role :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Its sooo easy for her to play cos she can act.
Acting definitely comes naturally for Kim. She was born to act. Has the skills, the potential, the dedication and the passion. Despite that, it's not going to be easy for her to play that type of role. It's going to be a challenge, as it is for everyone else. Difference is, Kim has the potential to exceed the expectations when most people can't even reach the standard of being a strong and versatile actress. Challenges are great, that's what I want for Kim. That's what she needs in order to master her craft and to become an amazing actress.

I know when Kim is given the opportunity to step out of the same old immature and snobby hiso roles, and romantic comedy and light drama lakorns into more diverse and mature roles like a mentally unstable nang'ek, a poor nang'ek struggling to make ends meet, a deadly nang'ek after revenge, a tough, boyish nang'ek with fighting skills, a weak and submissive nang'ek, an elegant and sophisticated nang'ek in period era, etc., she will blow us all away. I'm surprised Anne hasn't given her a heavy drama yet. PCKNMCPW is a slap-kiss/romance/drama but not a heavy drama. Maybe someday Anne will make our wish come true by casting Ken and Kim in a remake of Jao Sao Prissana (like our request to her through IG).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me it's the opposite i want her in the victim miserable role in a tragedy dramatic sad story   just imagining it making me emotional i will cry with her no end that what i call a real challenging role i will wait for my dream role, cause i know she can play the fierce role soo easily she showed a little side of that character with Thae in RP but it was just for the 2 firts ep then she changed 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Idk how long I should wait to see them if she accepts ONLY ONE lakorn in a year :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  I'm sad after reading that interview :phew:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
for me it's the opposite i want her in the victim miserable role in a tragedy dramatic sad story   just imagining it making me emotional i will cry with her no end that what i call a real challenging role i will wait for my dream role, cause i know she can play the fierce role soo easily she showed a little side of that character with Thae in RP but it was just for the 2 firts ep then she changed 
Yeah, I had something similar to that in my list on my post (weak/submissive nang'ek, poor nang'ek struggling to make ends meet). I have many other types of characters that I'd like to see her play listed there too. :) I just want Kim to stop accepting or being given similar roles. She might still have a while left as nang'ek and as an actress, but in order to improve she should start acting in more diverse characters/lakorns now. She isn't getting any younger and as a big fan, I'd hate to see her still playing the same type of role in the next two years. Buang Hong should be her last lakorn for a few years where she acts in a romantic comedy and plays a proud, sassy girl. I want her to get more diverse roles like the ones I listed above. It sucks to see her not reaching her full potential when she clearly has so much more to offer. She's being held back.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
OMG Idk how long I should wait to see them if she accepts ONLY ONE lakorn in a year :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  I'm sad after reading that interview :phew:
I know. :( I'll be so disappointed if her roles and lakorns aren't good either.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well i think she doesn't have the power to cast herself the channel and the producer are the one who choose  so hopefully some producer or director will gave her this kind of role , regardless i just love watching kim in any role cause she soo natural in her acting and she still have plenty of year ahead she just 23 so she still have a big future in front of her :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Top 10 actors most influential on Instagram. Its in order :)
1.Aum Patcharapa
2.Chompoo Araya
3. VJ Woonsen
4.Boy Pakorn
5.Ploy Chermarn
6.Mai Davika
7.Margie Rasri - girl with beautiful legs
8.Yaya Urassaya - girl who do merits
9.Kimmy Kimberley - girl with beautiful face
10.Mario Maurer

cr daradaily

Step

Mrs James Ma
040156 said in JJ's thread that he will be back in Thailand tomorrow or friday. I hope we get fitting  :dance3:  :dance3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Silent thread, will post JJ and Kim's news here till we get the fitting.
James will give voice to dog for an animation film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAxR9K3gSQ