[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
She's very elegant in this one, but she's really pretty in her first movie. She acted with Weir. Her adopted parents disguised her as a boy to protect her safety (they live in a rough neighbourhood) but even then her adopted brother wanted to sell her to pay for his debts. Weir saved her & later discovered she's a girl - so there's a Cinderella transformation that went on.
Oh, it's interested. Do you have a link/youtube or else of her drama with Weir? Sorry BPS team, just a little out of topic cause I like Davika too. Hope one day she'll have a chance to pair up with our lovely POPE.

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Oh, it's interested. Do you have a link/youtube or else of her drama with Weir? Sorry BPS team, just a little out of topic cause I like Davika too. Hope one day she'll have a chance to pair up with our lovely POPE.
Oops sorry guys - off topic!

1) To @DaoRisa - that Mai & Weir story is NGAO KAMMATHEP. It's 17 episodes with English subs -

2) Her other movie is Weir is romantic, too. I love this one more ..... although they're both good plots. It's ROY LAE SANAE LUANG. I watched it on DramaCool.

https://www11.watchasian.co/roy-lae-sanae-luang-episode-1.html

The soundtrack is beautiful!!

I love this scene, when they both said they hated each other - when it's the total opposite ! They were about to divorce because of so many things...... Watch this @DaoRisa , it's so romantic; they finally slept together. Mai is pretty & she looks so good with Weir with his messy hair.

And since there's no English subs, some kind fan translated it on the AsianFuse website.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SCENE - Roy Lae Sanae Luang :

Nok her one-time best friend as usual tries at her poison to further separate Krao & Nuch by telling him Nuch is so happy to leave the next day & already wanting to divorce him! That got him all the more upset (he didn’t want to divorce no matter what) so while Nuch is packing her stuff, Krao comes in all mad when he heard that Pa was talking about their divorce.

Krao: "You must be so happy you can’t even wait till sunrise; rushing to pack your things."
Nuch: (unaware of Nok’s lies, although she is going home) "What are you trying to start this time?"
Krao: "Did you talked to Uncle about getting a divorce?"
Nuch didn’t, in fact Pa told her Krao loves her – which she couldn’t believe.

Nuch: "You're looking for trouble again. What is this?"
"You must be so happy to return to your lover Chaitong."
"You think I'd be happy to stay here with you?"
Krao is hurt/angry. "Then go! And I won't get involved with you again!"
"Then remember to stick by what you said!"
"I wasted 100 million on you, so you should keep your word too!" He pulls her in; she struggles, tells him to let her go. He holds her against the wall. She tries to slap him but he catches both of her hands.

"Do you hate me that much?" Krao asks angrily.
"Yes, I hate wicked men like you!"
Krao: "I also hate smart-mouthed, tough-acting women like you!"
"You only know how to use your strength. I hate you!"
"You only use your emotions, and always crying. I hate you!"
"I hate you too, for always deceiving (me)!"
"I hate you, for always knowing what I'm doing…" Krao's tone begins to turn weak and so is Nuch's.
Nuch says, "I hate you, you always want to win."
"But I've never won against you, not even once, I hate you."
"I hate you, hate how you pretend to be good to me."
"And I hate you, hate the way you see others as more important [than me]."
"I hate you for never keeping your words to me."
"I hate you for always demanding promises that I can't give."
The love that they have for each other rises overwhelmingly, neither can deny...
Nuch continues, "I hate you; I hate your conceitedness, hate your smile, hate when you hug me, hate whenever you plead with me, hate when you make my heart melts."
Krao says, "I hate you too; I hated you at first sight! Hate your face, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your cheeks, hate every time you push me away, hate every time I think I'll lose you, hate it …. that no matter what I do, I can't hate you."
"I hate you."
The two of them are able to speak the word HATE in the sweetest way possible, even sweeter than the word Love, because it comes from the depths of their hearts -- no matter how much fire is gathered there, it can't burn.
Krao kisses Nuch, who is trembling with tears in his arms. At first, she stands stiffly but slowly, she moves into him & returns his embrace.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I have seen that scene.
That scene was so unexpected.
Some romances are quite silly the lead up to intimacy but this movie is serious all the way, and the Weir character is full of revenge and anger he's torn between hating & falling in love with the enemy. Nuch's (Mai) dad raped his mum & caused both his parents' death so he's been gunning all these years to destroy her family. When he first met her (saved her from thugs) she left before he could find out more, & when he got home he sketched the picture of a girl he never knew (he was attracted). So when he finally found out who she is, he stared at her drawing & said "Why does it have to be you?"

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Girls just letting you know I might not be on right away tomorrow, I have a appt tomorrow.

That scene was so unexpected.
Some romances are quite silly the lead up to intimacy but this movie is serious all the way, and the Weir character is full of revenge and anger he's torn between hating & falling in love with the enemy. Nuch's (Mai) dad raped his mum & caused both his parents' death so he's been gunning all these years to destroy her family. When he first met her (saved her from thugs) she left before he could find out more, & when he got home he sketched the picture of a girl he never knew (he was attracted). So when he finally found out who she is, he stared at her drawing & said "Why does it have to be you?"
Oh wow.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought the remake of Roy Lea Sanea Leang with Weir/Mai was bad. The storyline just went no where and just dragged. The original was better executed with much more dept. Weir and Mai look good together though.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
sorry - another off topic post.. mai and pope attended the same event, a couple months ago, i think .. wish they would've taken some pics together but didn't.

cr. newsplus

video: