[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww...yeah I felt the same way when I first watched it. When there were a few episodes left to go, I watched the rest as slowly as I could by rewinding some scenes, pausing etc. When it was over, the empty feeling came and I tried to find other lakorns. Truly, BPS is one of a kind. No other lakorn came close so I rewatched BPS for the second time, third time, fourth, fifth...and counting...:p

BTW, I'm currently trying to find new lakorns to watch.Any recommendations? I can try anything (because I find that it's rare to find a logical/ non-repetitive lakorn) except horror or thriller genre. I usually need to gain courage to watch those.
Anyways, I came across this: https://mydramalist.com/article/soju-s-top-10-historical-thai-larkons-011012967
No prize for guessing which lakorn is the 1st:icon12:
I can PM you a list of some of my favorites and where to find them.

Haha she was mad about Khun P threatening to let a horse ravish Kade as punishment :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I love that part, Kade's face was priceless

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
What is that one is about and is it eng sub?.
Ah man, I tried to look for it with subtitles but no luck :'( If I do find it in the future, I will def let you know @MKfan132. It's basically about pra'ek hires a fake wife (n'ek who at the beginning looks like a granny), because he doesn't want to be forced to marry this other girl. It's very sweet and n'ek is so very pretty. Pra'ek had the handsomest (is that a word lol) smile to me. :D Simple storyline but like I said very sweet and I am drawn to fake marriage lakorns lol.

I found Eng subs for it. If either of you want them, I can PM you the link :thumbup:

I AM THE ENG SUB MASTER

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sorry ! i'm going to make the pages run even slowerrrr.
pra'ek is becoming one of my favorites.. he's very sweet to n'ek :drooling::drooling:

and this look he gives :drooling::drooling: if i were bella, i'd look away all shy too :celebrate16:

Omg I really wanna watch it over again now! Those eyes!!!!

I was just afraid that someone might delete their post lol, history repeats. And she just had 1 post on the top, should make it two just in case lol
Right. Hahaha. Just om the safe side. Watch me go delete my post. Hahahaha. Jk. Jk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah man, I tried to look for it with subtitles but no luck :'( If I do find it in the future, I will def let you know @MKfan132. It's basically about pra'ek hires a fake wife (n'ek who at the beginning looks like a granny), because he doesn't want to be forced to marry this other girl. It's very sweet and n'ek is so very pretty. Pra'ek had the handsomest (is that a word lol) smile to me. :D Simple storyline but like I said very sweet and I am drawn to fake marriage lakorns lol.

Omg. Before I became a Pope fanatic Pat was my man. I mean he still is too, but . . .anyway. Missing my man Patson! Haha.

I found Eng subs for it. If either of you want them, I can PM you the link :thumbup:

I AM THE ENG SUB MASTER
How?! PM me !

Fikachu

Good to be back!
sorry ! i'm going to make the pages run even slowerrrr.
pra'ek is becoming one of my favorites.. he's very sweet to n'ek :drooling::drooling:

and this look he gives :drooling::drooling: if i were bella, i'd look away all shy too :celebrate16:

Omg I really wanna watch it over again now! Those eyes!!!!
I wanted to say the same thing too! His gaze is just :love::love::love: I'd just melt into a puddle there and then or talk gibberish if he were to gaze at me like that. How can I get me a guy who will stare at me like Pope/Date?

Btw, refresh my memory please, this scene was when he returned after burning down that warehouse and he was touched that Kade was actually waiting for him. That's why he looked at her that way, right?
Thanks for the list @Fikachu I have seen some of them.
You welcome:) "Oooh look who's in the top spot!" so then I decided to share this list with all of you. Plus, if you're looking for some lakorns to watch, this might help:)
Rach!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! You did good!!!! Yayyyyyy
:aaaaa:@Rosi4 you're back!:icon12:
I'll continue if I have time. Finals and Christmas are coming up, so I can't commit :risas3:
I can PM you a list of some of my favorites and where to find them.

Haha she was mad about Khun P threatening to let a horse ravish Kade as punishment :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I love that part, Kade's face was priceless
Okays *Kade's OK handsign* No hurry:icon12:Thank you for your recommendations.I'll make sure to check them out:)
It's your first time topping a page, right? Congratulations on your first time and for topping page 1503!:clap::cheer::aaaaa::thumbup::icon12::worship2:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Btw, refresh my memory please, this scene was when he returned after burning down that warehouse and he was touched that Kade was actually waiting for him. That's why he looked at her that way, right?

It's your first time topping a page, right? Congratulations on your first time and for topping page 1503!:clap::cheer::aaaaa::thumbup::icon12::worship2:

Yes! After he burned down the warehouse :) I was looking back on this moment and right before he looked at her this way, according to SJDK fanSub, she says something like “You can tell me things.. you shouldn’t keep them from me, I’m an insider.” And then she says “You can’t cut me loose from this loop.” Does that mean she would like to know about his activities and she doesn’t want to be left out? :D And then he looks at her like that.:drooling::drooling:

I topped I think it was 1,498 first!! Yes!!!!! :cheer::aaaaa:

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Me too please, Rach? Although I'm watching one by one the ones on Muse. Plerng Naree is unbelievably beautiful with Mai Davika & Tik - never seen a couple cry that sadly together.
I Love Davika!!!! I also bought her and Mario’s dubbed version of Buang banjathorn!!! I have yet to watch it.. I wanted her lakorn w/ Ter,, Chai mai jing ying tae but they didn’t have it :’(( I’m trying to collect more and more lakorns I’m into n luv,, and some of them aren’t subbed so I must buy them dubbed!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not anymore,, but I was so obsessed w/ patson I even used his name as my passwords lolll
I love him so much he's the only one who makes it onto my profile pic since I've been on AF. Haha. More it's Pope who has taken over.
I wanted to say the same thing too! His gaze is just :love::love::love: I'd just melt into a puddle there and then or talk gibberish if he were to gaze at me like that. How can I get me a guy who will stare at me like Pope/Date?

You welcome:) "Oooh look who's in the top spot!" so then I decided to share this list with all of you. Plus, if you're looking for some lakorns to watch, this might help:)

:aaaaa:@Rosi4 you're back!:icon12:

Okays *Kade's OK handsign* No hurry:icon12:Thank you for your recommendations.I'll make sure to check them out:)

Yes it was that scene!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I Love Davika!!!! I also bought her and Mario’s dubbed version of Buang banjathorn!!! I have yet to watch it.. I wanted her lakorn w/ Ter,, Chai mai jing ying tae but they didn’t have it :’(( I’m trying to collect more and more lakorns I’m into n luv,, and some of them aren’t subbed so I must buy them dubbed!
You can always ask me too if a drama's subbed. I've been watching dramas for almost four years, so I know all the subbers and where to find their work (if it exists)