[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Btw,if you haven't seen the posts from @tukkatamickie on IG,you absolutely should!I like the posts because they are very clear,both pics and videos.There's also lots of close up pics of Pope from yesterday's event:love:Check out the twitter account too!The link is posted on the IG account.I'll put the link to the IG account here:
https://instagram.com/tukkatamickie?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1xg2o3spjlu7y

Since the thread has been quite slow yesterday,let's play a sharing game.Choose your favourite or 1 of your favourite close up pics of Pope.It can be from the account that I just gave the link to or you can find other accounts.It can be from any social media i.e IG,twitter,Fb etc. but it must be a clear pic.It can be from any event.

I'll start first,here's one from yesterday's event:)
I like his looks best in BPS especially the bod... and Samee Tee Tra with the glasses. And his random pix in the spoiler, his wink (or he tried to), dimple, casual looks with cap etc

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Hello everyone, I haven't yet watched this lakorn but plan on watching a dubbed version. I am starting to really like Bella; she seems like a really humble and kind person. And Pope is very handsome:)
:cheer:Hi there sorry for the late welcome :cheer:But better late than never. I like that Bella seems very friendly and approachable but a planner as well... the way she manages her career...I can easily see her being the producer... while Pope I can easily picture him to be director because his snapped pix and vid for Sano Plus is very creative.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Gosh! @TheJoker you came back with so many perverted posts:rolleyes: :pancarta:I'm reading them and it's night time on my side of the world:p
Thanks for those pics @lamchieu :icon12: Wow no wonder Pope had a crush on Susie.Too bad she's taken:p

Glad to see all of you again.Like I said,not much happening BPS wise because the cast have moved on (But we haven't:icon12:).But I've come across info on Roy Leh Marnya so if you want to know,check out the thread.I just posted an update:)

Will continually be on the look out for more updates on anything BPS and BPS cast related so stick around!:thumbup:
I was feeling frisky that time :pancarta: prolly the time of the mating season :celebrate16:

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
@TheJoker @Rachfull

It may sort the words wrong.

ฉันพูดภาษาไทยได้เเละคุณไม่่พูดได

= Chan Pood Pa Sa Thai Dai Lae Khun Mai Pood Dai

= I can speak Thai and you would say nothing (if you like)

It should be..

ฉันพูดภาษาไทยไดัแต่คุณพูดไม่ได้

= Chan Pood Pa Sa Thai Dai Tair Khun Pood Mai Dai

= I can speak Thai but you cannot.

Thanks @Amata, you're a life saver indeed. Actually I wanted to ask a favour from you the song english translation on the river if you go to BPS Channel 3 Youtube channel episode 33 part 2 of 3. I love this song...the feels...

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
You didn’t like Kluen Cheewit? I’m surprised cause so many people are in love with that lakorn lol and The only Margie lakorn worth watching is Badarn Jai. I surprisingly really liked her and Aum together
Yup, the drama gave me unnecessary whiplash too... would explain it further in my future posts...since I have been watching quite a number of lakorns lately.