[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I Love Davika!!!! I also bought her and Mario’s dubbed version of Buang banjathorn!!! I have yet to watch it.. I wanted her lakorn w/ Ter,, Chai mai jing ying tae but they didn’t have it :’(( I’m trying to collect more and more lakorns I’m into n luv,, and some of them aren’t subbed so I must buy them dubbed!
Glad to know someone like Mai Davika too. I always admire her beauty a lot, and hate to miss of her lakorns, even I've found sometimes she was still stiff. She's gorgeous.

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I Love Davika!!!! I also bought her and Mario’s dubbed version of Buang banjathorn!!! I have yet to watch it.. I wanted her lakorn w/ Ter,, Chai mai jing ying tae but they didn’t have it :’(( I’m trying to collect more and more lakorns I’m into n luv,, and some of them aren’t subbed so I must buy them dubbed!
She's very elegant in this one, but she's really pretty in her first movie. She acted with Weir. Her adopted parents disguised her as a boy to protect her safety (they live in a rough neighbourhood) but even then her adopted brother wanted to sell her to pay for his debts. Weir saved her & later discovered she's a girl - so there's a Cinderella transformation that went on.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited: