[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I can see Bella doing remakes of all the classic lakorns, and she would kill it! She has proven herself in every drama that she takes. Each lakorn, her acting just gets better from her first to BPS, lol I went back and watched all of them :) I’m looking forward to Krong Kum, I heard she is killing it in there. As for Pope’s next lakorn, his nek is not eye candy but the storyline is kinda dramatic with the drug stuff, don’t know if I want to watch that genre.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll be under my blankets giggling and sobbing and screaming. I remember how i ship jiranee real hard back then. :angel10:

You're a Jiranee shipper?! Haha. I don't think I knew that.

#teampopella

Rin, when she finally embraced her birthright, is a sophisticated & seductive woman. Her hair & make up looks so different! She's very sexy in this scene, Salan the non-nonsense cop had a hard time swallowing, and trying not to choke.
Now, if Kade were to do this number on Date.....
Haha. He couldn't resist though! Even though he pretended. Haha.

Look at these baby photos. The photo of Pope being scare of water makes me laugh... look at him doing under water scenes in BPS now!!! And Bella... such a cute little girl. Such a sweet face.

View attachment 13959 View attachment 13960
Hahah. That boy!

I’ll take Pope as a model but I don’t think it suits him. He is better being interviewed because he speaks so well. He expresses his thoughts well and sounds genuinely nice.
Haha. Even if he wanted to be a model. . . .sadly he can't .

A little late but wanted to put my 2cents in on Ch3 biases with their stars, promotions for lakorn, using PopeBell to do promotions, etc. etc.

Maybe its’s me but I was charmed by the promo vid. PB did with JT. It made me think of Khun Chai series where they were all involved and funnily same order but with JJ followed Pope and Taew followed Bella for that series.

I think it’s nice to see them being a team player for the channel. I like that better than competing so hard. No matter what, no one can take away BPS’s success. It already won the hearts of Thai people so the cast and production team needs to take the high road.

If you haven’t watch yet, here it is.
Maybe I am just happy that it’s new material not repeat. LoL. I did watch it a few times. All of them are so cute. I love Taew so I hope this lakorn will do well for her.

As for LR, don’t think too negatively ... I do feel sorry for P’Anne and NY. They must be so much under pressure to do well. It was an expensive lakorn to produce I am sure so they need the ratings. Sadly, the story is not that interesting. It’s a remake. Bodyguard story is already a bore for me. But I will tune in here and there for P’Anne and NY.

I’ve been doing that lately.,.. I’ll watch a few scenes and will check out FIN clips. Last year, I only watched 2 full lakorn. Yaya Mark’s KC and TonoNycha’s Cupid series no.6. I loved NoNi. They were so cute. This year, I’ve only watched BPS. Actually, it’s the BPS is the only lakorn that I’ve “rewatched” lately. Still can’t get enough and missing BPS already.

Sorry for such a long post but you get what I am saying I think. Let’s just be generous and don’t feel like because BPS didn’t get a lot of promotion help on the beginning, etc., the other shouldn’t get big promotions. Maybe success of BPS is putting pressure on others now. It will be hard to beat BPS’ popularity and ratings this year... let’s wait and see.

I will only get pissed if PopeBell don’t receive any awards next year as best actor/actress and BPS as the best lakorn. They deserve it so much.

Last edited:

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
Sorry, I just discovered this drama. I'm on episode 15 and I'm so confused about Por Sri. I know he's the older brother but why did he come back?
Why did he even leave the first place?

Also, is there any english translation of the original novel?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I noticed something. Kade wear the same outfit dyring the sweet dream and first night scene.
@CPY she wore pink both times but I think the motiffs on it look a bit different? In Sweet Dreams the gold prints look floral, the shade of pink also prettier, on first night it's larger Indian mango shaped patterns?

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
A little late but wanted to put my 2cents in on Ch3 biases with their stars, promotions for lakorn, using PopeBell to do promotions, etc. etc.

Maybe its’s me but I was charmed by the promo vid. PB did with JT. It made me think of Khun Chai series where they were all involved and funnily same order but with JJ followed Pope and Taew followed Bella for that series.

I think it’s nice to see them being a team player for the channel. I like that better than competing so hard. No matter what, no one can take away BPS’s success. It already won the hearts of Thai people so the cast and production team needs to take the high road.

If you haven’t watch yet, here it is.
Maybe I am just happy that it’s new material not repeat. LoL. I did watch it a few times. All of them are so cute. I love Taew so I hope this lakorn will do well for her.

As for LR, don’t think too negatively ... I do feel sorry for P’Anne and NY. They must be so much under pressure to do well. It was an expensive lakorn to produce I am sure so they need the ratings. Sadly, the story is not that interesting. It’s a remake. Bodyguard story is already a bore for me. But I will tune in here and there for P’Anne and NY.

I’ve been doing that lately.,.. I’ll watch a few scenes and will check out FIN clips. Last year, I only watched 2 full lakorn. Yaya Mark’s KC and TonoNycha’s Cupid series no.6. I loved NoNi. They were so cute. This year, I’ve only watched BPS. Actually, it’s the BPS is the only lakorn that I’ve “rewatched” lately. Still can’t get enough and missing BPS already.

Sorry for such a long post but you get what I am saying I think. Let’s just be generous and don’t feel like because BPS didn’t get a lot of promotion help on the beginning, etc., the other shouldn’t get big promotions. Maybe success of BPS is putting pressure on others now. It will be hard to beat BPS’ popularity and ratings this year... let’s wait and see.

I will only get pissed if PopeBell don’t receive any awards next year as best actor/actress and BPS as the best lakorn. They deserve it so much.
Our BPS cast deserve to swap all the award next year. There is so much issue regarding these year award that to me it is so ‘one-sided’. Plus, i also love noni. Can’t wait for their new lakorn to be filmed under PNong this year :cheer:

CPY

GotomySin
@CPY she wore pink both times but I think the motiffs on it look a bit different? In Sweet Dreams the gold prints look floral, the shade of pink also prettier, on first night it's larger Indian mango shaped patterns?

I noticed both are same print. Or do I see things? Need to look again

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Watching Padiwaratda and I have to say I am melting for Jiranee lol. I was just ok with them the first time watching it but now, awwwwwww they oooze with chemistry lol.
They do have pretty good chemistry!

Oh God I shouldn't have blown the video up to my 21" screen! The song is already so beautiful & then it got big & this guy looks like he's sitting in a kindergarten classroom with open bookshelves behind him. And then I saw the brick walls of the back street in the distance! What a killjoy. They should have synchronised, the girl is in a slightly better setting near the waterfront (shaking my head). The pier at Khun Loong's house would be more romantic.
Hahahah I meant the singing is beautiful and professional
I didn't take notice of the MV clips... :p

Haha. She brings the best out of her co-stars! I saw that clip of her seducing James and I was like dang she's good.
Right! That's why I love her. She's good, and she looks good/has good chemistry with her co-stars.

Look at these baby photos. The photo of Pope being scare of water makes me laugh... look at him doing under water scenes in BPS now!!! And Bella... such a cute little girl. Such a sweet face.

View attachment 13959 View attachment 13960
Bella has always been a beauty. :p
Baby Pope here cracks me up x'D

THISSSS!!!! They better be or I ...

Right. Not sure how credible/important TV awards are anymore - but given BPS's popularity, they should sweep all damn awards
A+ use of gif btw hahaha

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) Please don't think me bad, but Khun Loong & Mae Jumpa they don't sleep together? In the scene where Kade sings a bit, Jumpa goes one direction with her maids & later he told Muang he's off to bed & went the opposite side. Strange.

2) Date gives the impression it's a done thing looking at the moon (he asked if she's seen the moon since she came to live there, she said no); so I thought Mae Karakade's the odd one. But in this same night scene when they're all sitting together doing their respective chores Kade admired the moon & everyone (maids/Jumpa & company/Khun Loong & all) looked up but also looked at her as if she's wierd!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I noticed both are same print. Or do I see things? Need to look again
Because I thought from before the Sweet Dreams one is perfect foil with what he's wearing - a silk brocade something like that but both their outfits has a shine & they sort of blend in - in that scene. The first night one looks more homely.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Right? BPS wouldn't have met with the same fate in my honest opinion. Tik WAS a great actor, now he's just like whatever, I'm still hot, so even if my acting sucks people will still love me (for example me. Hahahah).
Smart is .. . I have no words. No sympathy. No nothing. Who is this guy and what is he doing here????? Hahhaha.
Agree with everything Tik used to be so good....now he just looks too tired...too uninterested to make an effort. Funny thing is I used to find him hot, I just never realized it was coz of his acting.
And Smart....yeah I have nothing either...except something funny I read....Smart has been cast in a remake of his own earlier drama...and he's playing the same character again.:facepalm:

You guys honestly talk so much! Dang, I can't even catch up with y'all so I'll be here and there, I'm waiting for Yadech's lakorn hehehe (which isn't everyone's favorite).
Nahhh. We've gotten slow. Before after 2 days away I had to catch up at the least 30 pages.....now its just 16:thumbup:

Hey I'm actually gonna tune in too since it's Thongorasom's big project! Hehe.
Even though I think no other show can make me feel what BPS did...still we have to move on.... so I will check it out too...but Yadech are kind of meh for me. I'm more excited for Weir's new one....I'm interested in the story. How they will show the romance between the main guy and the mother of a kid....usually in lakorns with such stories the main guy is the father....I'm interested in seeing how they will show them falling for each other.....also the promo is full of scenes displaying Weir in half buttoned shirts:icon12:...it has to be hot.. for him to be running around doing action in half buttoned shirts:risas3:

:worship2::worship2::worship2:@phatman for your dedication in proving that your love for Pope is not based on just looks or acting....its way deeper:thumbup:
:clap::clap: for Pope for coming through for people who had total faith in his talent.....and making people like us, who weren't looking at him or even knew of him before to sit up and take notice.
:clap::clap:And Kudos to everyone who fell for him from the start and knew how good he was before everyone else ....you guys have great foresight...and good taste:thumbup: