[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Our BPS cast deserve to swap all the award next year. There is so much issue regarding these year award that to me it is so ‘one-sided’. Plus, i also love noni. Can’t wait for their new lakorn to be filmed under PNong this year :cheer:
I hope Mr. Big wins something grand, Khun Loong too, King Narai..... I love them in every scene they're in. Let them all win something!! Louis did a very sensitive bad guy .... maybe they'll create new awards so everyone gets a mention. And all the native hot guys, it'll be perfect.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, I just discovered this drama. I'm on episode 15 and I'm so confused about Por Sri. I know he's the older brother but why did he come back?
Why did he even leave the first place?
Also, is there any english translation of the original novel?
He came back coz he heard about his father....and the reason he left was because he was banished/exiled by the King. He was a famous poet and was becoming King's favorite...so some people got jealous and framed him for some crime...but since the king liked him instead of killing him he banished him. I think he was killed soon after he came to see his mother....he was framed again for adultery and beheaded I think....the King even mentioned his death.....saying who gave those people the power to behead someone without his orders....or something like that......I can't remember exact words.
The book is in the process of being officially translated in english and chinese....it may take a long time for it to get published....No fan translations as yet.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Can someone help translate accurately what’s Pope commented. I’m using auto translation and it said “Bell, I’m not good” lmao

my imagination went wild for a sec there HAHA.

I was wondering what he wrote too! Lol! But I’m thinking he’s referring to he’s not good at Yoga??? Lol but yes, that translation made me think think something else too lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
A little late but wanted to put my 2cents in on Ch3 biases with their stars, promotions for lakorn, using PopeBell to do promotions, etc. etc.

Maybe its’s me but I was charmed by the promo vid. PB did with JT. It made me think of Khun Chai series where they were all involved and funnily same order but with JJ followed Pope and Taew followed Bella for that series.

I think it’s nice to see them being a team player for the channel. I like that better than competing so hard. No matter what, no one can take away BPS’s success. It already won the hearts of Thai people so the cast and production team needs to take the high road.

If you haven’t watch yet, here it is.
Maybe I am just happy that it’s new material not repeat. LoL. I did watch it a few times. All of them are so cute. I love Taew so I hope this lakorn will do well for her.

As for LR, don’t think too negatively ... I do feel sorry for P’Anne and NY. They must be so much under pressure to do well. It was an expensive lakorn to produce I am sure so they need the ratings. Sadly, the story is not that interesting. It’s a remake. Bodyguard story is already a bore for me. But I will tune in here and there for P’Anne and NY.

I’ve been doing that lately.,.. I’ll watch a few scenes and will check out FIN clips. Last year, I only watched 2 full lakorn. Yaya Mark’s KC and TonoNycha’s Cupid series no.6. I loved NoNi. They were so cute. This year, I’ve only watched BPS. Actually, it’s the BPS is the only lakorn that I’ve “rewatched” lately. Still can’t get enough and missing BPS already.

Sorry for such a long post but you get what I am saying I think. Let’s just be generous and don’t feel like because BPS didn’t get a lot of promotion help on the beginning, etc., the other shouldn’t get big promotions. Maybe success of BPS is putting pressure on others now. It will be hard to beat BPS’ popularity and ratings this year... let’s wait and see.

I will only get pissed if PopeBell don’t receive any awards next year as best actor/actress and BPS as the best lakorn. They deserve it so much.
That's true!

Sorry, I just discovered this drama. I'm on episode 15 and I'm so confused about Por Sri. I know he's the older brother but why did he come back?
Why did he even leave the first place?

Also, is there any english translation of the original novel?
Hello new friend! He was exiled and came back only for his father's memorial.

Can’t help but smile, Joi’s laugh is so adorable

Credit to the rightful owner
https://instagram.com/p/Bh5J-3yjfYX/

Pajun and Noona did a parody of BPS
https://instagram.com/p/Bh0hBE8D88i/

Good night y’all
Haha. Yes Joi's laugh is narak! And Mr. PJ is always hilarious!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Woww, you guys should really go back to Episode 15 and savour that very powerful scene between Petchracha & Kade. His respect of her, and the way he regards her with those tears standing in his eyes is quite one of the most daunting moments of the meeting. In an indirect way she's telling him she's in the presence of a would be King. She slowly mentioned first one King, and then two .... which in certain terms that'll be the father & son before her. While Petch is in overwhelmed silence, Luang Surasak is more vocal as he realised what she meant & said, "I'm starting to envy you, Por Date."

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Because he's too short. Hahhaa. He obviously is modeling now because he's an actor, but realistically his height doesn't fulfill the requirements. Is ok. I'd rather see him act than pose.
He's not that short is he? Like he's 180cm or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agree with everything Tik used to be so good....now he just looks too tired...too uninterested to make an effort. Funny thing is I used to find him hot, I just never realized it was coz of his acting.
And Smart....yeah I have nothing either...except something funny I read....Smart has been cast in a remake of his own earlier drama...and he's playing the same character again.:facepalm:

Nahhh. We've gotten slow. Before after 2 days away I had to catch up at the least 30 pages.....now its just 16:thumbup:

Even though I think no other show can make me feel what BPS did...still we have to move on.... so I will check it out too...but Yadech are kind of meh for me. I'm more excited for Weir's new one....I'm interested in the story. How they will show the romance between the main guy and the mother of a kid....usually in lakorns with such stories the main guy is the father....I'm interested in seeing how they will show them falling for each other.....also the promo is full of scenes displaying Weir in half buttoned shirts:icon12:...it has to be hot.. for him to be running around doing action in half buttoned shirts:risas3:

:worship2::worship2::worship2:@phatman for your dedication in proving that your love for Pope is not based on just looks or acting....its way deeper:thumbup:
:clap::clap: for Pope for coming through for people who had total faith in his talent.....and making people like us, who weren't looking at him or even knew of him before to sit up and take notice.
:clap::clap:And Kudos to everyone who fell for him from the start and knew how good he was before everyone else ....you guys have great foresight...and good taste:thumbup:
I still think Tik is hawt! Haha. Compared to other youngsters he ages very well. Hehe. But yeah I haven't seen anything from him since MLM and YLC. So sad. I was quite obsessed with him for a while although not at the level of Pope at all. Hahaha.

I'm not so into NY either and I always complain about Anne's choices, but I always end up checking her lakorns anyways. Haha. My lips say one thing, my heart says another.

Yes my obsession with Pope goes beyond his face, unlike what he believes. Hahha.

I hope Mr. Big wins something grand, Khun Loong too, King Narai..... I love them in every scene they're in. Let them all win something!! Louis did a very sensitive bad guy .... maybe they'll create new awards so everyone gets a mention. And all the native hot guys, it'll be perfect.
It'll be hard to give out any awards for the team. Haha. What should we do??

Can someone help translate accurately what’s Pope commented. I’m using auto translation and it said “Bell, I’m not good” lmao

my imagination went wild for a sec there HAHA.

I was wondering what he wrote too! Lol! But I’m thinking he’s referring to he’s not good at Yoga??? Lol but yes, that translation made me think think something else too lol!
You guys are naughty. Hahha.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
For reals?? Maybe everyone else is just way taller than him. Haha.
  • Name: Thanawat Wattanaputi (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
  • Nickname: Pope (โป๊ป)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Date of birth: December 27, 1982
  • Birthplace: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Height: 179cm
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Blood type: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Marital Status: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Family: Parents and One older sister
  • Hobbies: Soccer, Drawing, Graphic Design
  • Education: Undergraduate degree in Communication Arts and Design from King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology
I don't know how reliable it is. But everyone else is just taller than him lol.