[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahaha. You have no idea. Took me literally the whole day. I was cleaning and reading, cleaning and reading, quoting, copying, pasting!!
I went through blood, sweat and potatoes. Haha.

When Chomp was booted out!! Haha. Jk jk.

Is it?? Haha. I found it in Google. Might just be!

We had absolutely no idea what we were getting ourselves into.

Too late. Haha. Waay to late. Idk what'll cure it.
@phatman if you dig a little bit more you'll likely find more gems! I think it's Khun Chai Ruj that made Pope people's darling. He was already known then but the sensitivity he gave that role made viewers cry in the way which they haven't for the others - except for Chai Pee. I was watching Puttipat first, then Chai Yai, but while most blogs were equally favouring the brothers, some were going the extra, Lovefia's actually - KHUN CHAI PAWORNRUJ - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

On other things - am glad it's not Chompoo. She's pretty but can't do comic like Bella. Her "this is how lakorn's evil women face looks like" face is the best!!

Hands down, Bella is a terrific actress. She is the Kade everyone loves, but she made Mae Karakade's few minutes of staggered screen time such a blast until that character is foremost in our minds throughout the entire story.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh I don't know. Haha. I was too intrigued by the whole song I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. What does that verse mean then if he changed the lyric? Or forgot the lyric?

Btw Pope and his soft gentlemen-toned voice in KCP is giving me butterflies. The way he talks to Rasa (Mew) is so soft. Like I thought he was soft in here, but he's even softer in KCP!
I hate his 2nd grandmother in that story @phatman!! At times I feel like clutching her hair & tearing it out!! From start to near end she belittled & hurt him in any way she could; what she did to his girlfriend Waddao is also very sad. But yes, well, she did kind of redeemed herself at the end because it's her who surprised him with the visit to Rasa's house.

Ehh, have you finished watching it? Or am I giving you spoilers? Urrr sorry laa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The girl looks like Ten Nararak and who is the guy?
According to the YouTube page yes that's her name. Who is she??

@phatman if you dig a little bit more you'll likely find more gems! I think it's Khun Chai Ruj that made Pope people's darling. He was already known then but the sensitivity he gave that role made viewers cry in the way which they haven't for the others - except for Chai Pee. I was watching Puttipat first, then Chai Yai, but while most blogs were equally favouring the brothers, some were going the extra, Lovefia's actually - KHUN CHAI PAWORNRUJ - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

On other things - am glad it's not Chompoo. She's pretty but can't do comic like Bella. Her "this is how lakorn's evil women face looks like" face is the best!!

Hands down, Bella is a terrific actress. She is the Kade everyone loves, but she made Mae Karakade's few minutes of staggered screen time such a blast until that character is foremost in our minds throughout the entire story.
Yes I can definitely see how Pope became everyone's darling through KCP, he's so effin. . .soft! Haha. I actually really like his story, how he's the blacksheep in the fam because of his lineage. Reminds me of KA's Sood Sanaeha when Ken's character had the exact lineage while Anne's character was at the top. I personally feel this gives the character more depth. I'm loving every bit of his stares at Rasa.

Kade was made for Bella. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hate his 2nd grandmother in that story @phatman!! At times I feel like clutching her hair & tearing it out!! From start to near end she belittled & hurt him in any way she could; what she did to his girlfriend Waddao is also very sad. But yes, well, she did kind of redeemed herself at the end because it's her who surprised him with the visit to Rasa's house.

Ehh, have you finished watching it? Or am I giving you spoilers? Urrr sorry laa
I'm currently on Ep7. Don't worry, I've spoiled myself enough with that lakorn. Haha. I actually have seen a few of the later scenes already. Funny story. Bupphae Saniwaat again I say. I was first introduced to Mew through MLM:Singh and Chaat Payak. I really liked her and watched a few of her clips on YouTube. By chance I saw one of her and Pope and it's one of my fav's from her's, surprisingly! It was her cheek kiss to Pope in KCP while he was on the phone!! Haha. At that time I didn't care for KCP or Pope I just wanted to see Mew's chemistry with her other co-stars! And I totally felt it. I thought, wow, Mew is better than I thought. I like that scene because it's very mature and cute on Mew's part. Haha. Who new I'd end up watching it for Pope.

oh yessss my Bell, she's getting the recognition she deserves. So proud of her

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Yes I can definitely see how Pope became everyone's darling through KCP, he's so effin. . .soft! Haha. I actually really like his story, how he's the blacksheep in the fam because of his lineage. Reminds me of KA's Sood Sanaeha when Ken's character had the exact lineage while Anne's character was at the top. I personally feel this gives the character more depth. I'm loving every bit of his stares at Rasa.

Hey thanks you went through all of your Sunday picking up those comments as the drama was unfolding. It's a boon for people like me who can't seem to reach the shore - I go to page 511 & then suddenly I'm at 536 & then the struggle to go back & it's not working. The BPS currents it's just too strong! I think somewhere along the 200 or so pages someone was dully saying "ehh this thread is quiet, it's slowing down" .... ahh but here we are at page 625 and still full speed. I wonder where's that girl? I hope she comes revisit these days & see what we're doing!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm currently on Ep7. Don't worry, I've spoiled myself enough with that lakorn. Haha. I actually have seen a few of the later scenes already. Funny story. Bupphae Saniwaat again I say. I was first introduced to Mew through MLM:Singh and Chaat Payak. I really liked her and watched a few of her clips on YouTube. By chance I saw one of her and Pope and it's one of my fav's from her's, surprisingly! It was her cheek kiss to Pope in KCP while he was on the phone!! Haha. At that time I didn't care for KCP or Pope I just wanted to see Mew's chemistry with her other co-stars! And I totally felt it. I thought, wow, Mew is better than I thought. I like that scene because it's very mature and cute on Mew's part. Haha. Who new I'd end up watching it for Pope.
Mew with Tik was nice, it's romantic because he's this tough guy & she's delicate & like glass. She's prettier in the Chinese period clothes. I didn't mind her kissing Tik when I should have not liked it because I love Pope as Chai Ruj & that's his girl for pete's sake!! Fact that I didn't mind I think it's the subconsciously that this will be in the wings & he'll end up with someone better (Bells).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey thanks you went through all of your Sunday picking up those comments as the drama was unfolding. It's a boon for people like me who can't seem to reach the shore - I go to page 511 & then suddenly I'm at 536 & then the struggle to go back & it's not working. The BPS currents it's just too strong! I think somewhere along the 200 or so pages someone was dully saying "ehh this thread is quiet, it's slowing down" .... ahh but here we are at page 625 and still full speed. I wonder where's that girl? I hope she comes revisit these days & see what we're doing!
Hahaha. Right?! I can't remember who said it. Wondering about how many pages we'll come to be. Haha. Let's just say it's possible to get to 1,000 pages Haha. It's been quite a while since a thread has reached 1,000 pages. I was shocked to see that it was even possible.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so jelly. Pete sing at LA thai festival....imagine if they invited the other artists and casts of BPS to US! Oh I'll die for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh5Bj6jB10l/
Are you freaking serious!?!?! He was in LA? Oh gosh if I find out that Popella are gonna be in the US I will fly there! Hahaha.

Mew with Tik was nice, it's romantic because he's this tough guy & she's delicate & like glass. She's prettier in the Chinese period clothes. I didn't mind her kissing Tik when I should have not liked it because I love Pope as Chai Ruj & that's his girl for pete's sake!! Fact that I didn't mind I think it's the subconsciously that this will be in the wings & he'll end up with someone better (Bells).
Right!! See Bupphae Saniwaat! You should've detested Tik, but instead you actually felt fine. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Ten Nararak is a singer at Grammy. Most of her song are heart breaking sad songs.
2 of my fav songs from her

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm so jelly. Pete sing at LA thai festival....imagine if they invited the other artists and casts of BPS to US! Oh I'll die for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh5Bj6jB10l/
Ahh, if they do a movie & have premiers in countries with a large Thai community then that can possibly happen @pangiaxiong. Wouldn't it be wonderful the main cast gets to travel & do this?! Bringing BPS & Thailand to the world enmasse. The dreams of King Narai would likely come true if they travel to France!! haha

Is there a translation anywhere of the OR JAO song? The theme's got its own lyrics in the opening episodes & that already tells a lovely story so I guess the words for this or jao would be memorable too.

Of the lyrics in that theme I'm always touched when it comes to this line :

.... Far away I wait, and nearby I'm shaken ......

I wonder what it was like that first day when the first episode aired inThailand, and that song comes on. It's so beautiful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahh, if they do a movie & have premiers in countries with a large Thai community then that can possibly happen @pangiaxiong. Wouldn't it be wonderful the main cast gets to travel & do this?! Bringing BPS & Thailand to the world enmasse. The dreams of King Narai would likely come true if they travel to France!! haha

Is there a translation anywhere of the OR JAO song? The theme's got its own lyrics in the opening episodes & that already tells a lovely story so I guess the words for this or jao would be memorable too.

Of the lyrics in that theme I'm always touched when it comes to this line :

.... Far away I wait, and nearby I'm shaken ......

I wonder what it was like that first day when the first episode aired inThailand, and that song comes on. It's so beautiful.
It would be so nice if they have a movie premiere in America!