[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe man. If only I had known.
Really? Aww I thought it was last week. Ugh I could have gone. :(
Shucks...I should have shared the link here. :fighting3: Sorry about that! :facepalm: So we have a couple of Southern Californians here then. :cheer:
A few days ago I was looking up some Songkran events in the local areas and found a YT clip about this event. Then followed a link to a FB event page. I read a few posts and came to know that Pete was going to be the guest star. He was in the parade as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Shucks...I should have shared the link here. :fighting3: Sorry about that! :facepalm: So we have a couple of Southern Californians here then. :cheer:
A few days ago I was looking up some Songkran events in the local areas and found a YT clip about this event. Then followed a link to a FB event page. I read a few posts and came to know that Pete was going to be the guest star. He was in the parade as well.
I wish I was there . . sigh. Just to see him sing live would've made my year. Haha.
But. . . It's ok. Life goes on. Perhaps we'll get something better later .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For the movie they should just cut the lakorn and compress, Chinese series does this sometimes, cut down an entire series somehow into a movie. I feel like the magic and sweet scenes would not be as good as the "first" time you know? I don't doubt Pope and Bella's ability, but it is hard to recreate magic that people fell for initially.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This is beautiful
It's crazy how much effort people put into even the covers!
Oh God I shouldn't have blown the video up to my 21" screen! The song is already so beautiful & then it got big & this guy looks like he's sitting in a kindergarten classroom with open bookshelves behind him. And then I saw the brick walls of the back street in the distance! What a killjoy. They should have synchronised, the girl is in a slightly better setting near the waterfront (shaking my head). The pier at Khun Loong's house would be more romantic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For the movie they should just cut the lakorn and compress, Chinese series does this sometimes, cut down an entire series somehow into a movie. I feel like the magic and sweet scenes would not be as good as the "first" time you know? I don't doubt Pope and Bella's ability, but it is hard to recreate magic that people fell for initially.
I agree. Especially when they are already so unique and special. Why do it over again? It'll lose it's charm. Then again they were able to do it to Koo Gum with Bird as the lead for both lakorn and film. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh God I shouldn't have blown the video up to my 21" screen! The song is already so beautiful & then it got big & this guy looks like he's sitting in a kindergarten classroom with open bookshelves behind him. And then I saw the brick walls of the back street in the distance! What a killjoy. They should have synchronised, the girl is in a slightly better setting near the waterfront (shaking my head). The pier at Khun Loong's house would be more romantic.
I know! I was like why is he sitting down like that and singing? That's why I avoid watching the actual video of covers, they tend to ruin the song for me. Haha. I just put the song on and focus on other things.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I know! I was like why is he sitting down like that and singing? That's why I avoid watching the actual video of covers, they tend to ruin the song for me. Haha. I just put the song on and focus on other things.
You clever girl

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I know right! I mean Rin.. you;re not as innocent as I thought HAHA

Rin, when she finally embraced her birthright, is a sophisticated & seductive woman. Her hair & make up looks so different! She's very sexy in this scene, Salan the non-nonsense cop had a hard time swallowing, and trying not to choke.
Now, if Kade were to do this number on Date.....