[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Can someone help translate accurately what’s Pope commented. I’m using auto translation and it said “Bell, I’m not good” lmao

my imagination went wild for a sec there HAHA.

His comment was “Belllllll.... my heart is not good/weak naaaaa” as in “you are going to give me a heart attack with your post” meaning. It’s a joke because she looks so edible. So sexy and cute. Even I am getting a heart attack. :nut::nut:

The clip is perfect. His response is perfect, especially “naaaa”part. And her response with “Khun P!!” You can hear Por Date and Kade. I miss that Yoga scene. LoL.

We just need these IG posts to get our week started. Good fan service PB. :icon12:

And... how effortlessly Bella advertising for P’Ann’s athletic wear.... she looks so good. This color is going to sell out, especially if it can cause Khun P’ a weak heart. :risas3:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
  • Name: Thanawat Wattanaputi (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
  • Nickname: Pope (โป๊ป)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Date of birth: December 27, 1982
  • Birthplace: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Height: 179cm
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Blood type: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Marital Status: Delete this and Fill in here
  • Family: Parents and One older sister
  • Hobbies: Soccer, Drawing, Graphic Design
  • Education: Undergraduate degree in Communication Arts and Design from King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology
I don't know how reliable it is. But everyone else is just taller than him lol.
Haha. I guess.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Rewatching ep.13 and I think PJ did such an amazing job. I really felt his longing and love for Kade. Definitely one of my top favorite scene. His confession to Kade was beautifully and emotionally done. I wish that he could've seen Kade one last time. Pj crying is so good there, no matter how many time I rewatch it, my tears won't stop coming down.

Then that moment when Kade know that he had loved her all along, Bella crying scene there got me crying like a baby. I love Date but damn, did I get second guy syndrome there. I wish Kade didn't die and stay with Rueng, forget Date because he's in the past LOL .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys don't be mean, CAN? He's not short! He's petite & sweet & that goes a long lonnnnnnnggggg wayyyyy....
Hahaha. Ok fine.

O.M.Got! https://instagram.com/p/Bh6Y_GEjXkL/
Our Pope can’t dance but Got, he gives me sinful thoughts :risas3::risas3:

Wait, why is Pope dancing with Got? :p Shouldn’t he be dancing with Prang? He is just being careful for PopeBell buzz. Smart man.
Pope and his awkward booty shakes. Haha. Got is total hot dam. Hahah. I'm not having any ideas. . . no.

It was yesterday. Thai Town is always crazy busy during SongKran fest.
There's a Thai town in LA??? That's my next spot to visit for sure! Haha.

Dang, Bella's new lakorn with Great seems quite..... Um...... Heavy? Is that the right word? Lol.
That's an understatement. Hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ONLY he can say it and get away with it. :risas3:
Last time I looked, his comment had like 18K+ likes and over 1100 replies. LOL
Haha. He's making fans go crazy!

Rewatching ep.13 and I think PJ did such an amazing job. I really felt his longing and love for Kade. Definitely one of my top favorite scene. His confession to Kade was beautifully and emotionally done. I wish that he could've seen Kade one last time. Pj crying is so good there, no matter how many time I rewatch it, my tears won't stop coming down.

Then that moment when Kade know that he had loved her all along, Bella crying scene there got me crying like a baby. I love Date but damn, did I get second guy syndrome there. I wish Kade didn't die and stay with Rueng, forget Date because he's in the past LOL .
But don't forget Reung is Date! But wait. . . they never explained why Date reincarnated into Reung??