[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

I’m going to pass on her next 2 lakorn. The other one she play a prostitute. :confused: It’s good she’s accepting different and challenging role though.
Me too. and I am skipping Pope's next lakorn too. Drug addict and prostitute roles are often taken by actors when they need to spread their wings and often they are good contenders for awards because they are consider "difficult" but I just need more of BPS and PopeBella. I need a feel good lakorn with a great female lead and a perfect husband. lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haha. He's making fans go crazy!

But don't forget Reung is Date! But wait. . . they never explained why Date reincarnated into Reung??
I know I tried to remember that too but it's hard. Lol. I guess they're just saying that we don't always reborn with the same face. Would it be interesting if she didnt die and came back to the modern time but found out Date's soul is in Rueng and Rueng's is in Date's body. What a mess up that'll be for us fans. Lol

Rewatching ep.13 and I think PJ did such an amazing job. I really felt his longing and love for Kade. Definitely one of my top favorite scene. His confession to Kade was beautifully and emotionally done. I wish that he could've seen Kade one last time. Pj crying is so good there, no matter how many time I rewatch it, my tears won't stop coming down.

Then that moment when Kade know that he had loved her all along, Bella crying scene there got me crying like a baby. I love Date but damn, did I get second guy syndrome there. I wish Kade didn't die and stay with Rueng, forget Date because he's in the past LOL .
I cry so much in that epi. too but I somehow don't get crash on PJ. Maybe I consider him Pope's wing man, PPP gang-member and just a goofy guy so no eyes for PJ.
GOt is a different story. LOL

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Me too. and I am skipping Pope's next lakorn too. Drug addict and prostitute roles are often taken by actors when they need to spread their wings and often they are good contenders for awards because they are consider "difficult" but I just need more of BPS and PopeBella. I need a feel good lakorn with a great female lead and a perfect husband. lol
I actually think those who takes roles like that are more professional as an actor. They're willing to spread their wings and explores more dramatic roles but at the same time it might not be likeable characters .

Have you guy ever thought about Pope or Bella in a more rated R movie? I would love to see them do it..not because I'm a perv haha but just to see them act

BPS does make us want to always have Popella forever in a happily ever after lakorn..we are so spoiled lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Here is the location: https://theculturetrip.com/north-am...e-10-best-places-to-explore-in-las-thai-town/

Wat Thai is on the other side of the valley... in North Hollywood. There is another thai area there too. Lots of places to eat. :)
I miss living out in l.a cus then I can go to Baan Kanom Thai whenever I want for those freshly made desserts but now I have to drive 1.5 to 2 hrs (160 miles round trip). I was dying when Mae Malee made tong yod and foi tong :sad6:.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaha. Ok fine.

Pope and his awkward booty shakes. Haha. Got is total hot dam. Hahah. I'm not having any ideas. . . no.

There's a Thai town in LA??? That's my next spot to visit for sure! Haha.

That's an understatement. Hahah
Explain heavy, please. Thanks. (You've conjured all sorts of ideas haha) And is it true the story will run true to form like before, and it's a sad tragedy (Great a naughty boy who betrayed her)

I actually think those who takes roles like that are more professional as an actor. They're willing to spread their wings and explores more dramatic roles but at the same time it might not be likeable characters .

Have you guy ever thought about Pope or Bella in a more rated R movie? I would love to see them do it..not because I'm a perv haha but just to see them act

BPS does make us want to always have Popella forever in a happily ever after lakorn..we are so spoiled lol.
I'd love to see them in a rated R lakorn or movie. They are mature enough and talented enough to pull it off I think. and I am a perv...so yeah, I'd vote for that. hahahaha

I miss living out in l.a cus then I can go to Baan Kanom Thai whenever I want for those freshly made desserts but now I have to drive 1.5 to 2 hrs (160 miles round trip). I was dying when Mae Malee made tong yod and foi tong :sad6:.
Baan Kanom Thai is the best. I love go in there just for the smell these days. Watching my summer body now. Swimsuit season in LA is brutal. So much competition so we suffer. LOL

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm actually excited to see Bella and Great's lakorn because believe it or not, Bella's n'ek characteristics in the lakorn is what I like or admire. Lol, I know, I'm the minority.
Count me in too! After seeing her play Mae Ying Karakade, I want to see her in more versatile roles. I do want to see Pope next lakorn too even if I'm not too found of Chippy, for his acting. Time to break out of that gentleman role Pope!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

Lol.... . I don't know about seeing Bella in a rated lakorn/movie because I'm still in the traditional mindset that a woman shouldn't be flashing those intimate stuff. So..... if some actress who i really like, like Bella, do those kind of scenes, it just seems cheap to me because I believe that you can express love through other interactions rather than the *real action*, which I find it more difficult acting wise because you have to know how to express your emotions so that the audience can truly feel the protagonists love for each other. Just my perspective. Okay, now don't get me wrong, willing scenes that we usually see in lakorns are fine with me because they're still modest (in some ways hahaha) meanwhile rated r movies literally have everything popping out at you lol. So.. .. Yeah.....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol.... . I don't know about seeing Bella in a rated lakorn/movie because I'm still in the traditional mindset that a woman shouldn't be flashing those intimate stuff. So..... if some actress who i really like, like Bella, do those kind of scenes, it just seems cheap to me because I believe that you can express love through other interactions rather than the *real action*, which I find it more difficult acting wise because you have to know how to express your emotions so that the audience can truly feel the protagonists love for each other. Just my perspective. Okay, now don't get me wrong, willing scenes that we usually see in lakorns are fine with me because they're still modest (in some ways hahaha) meanwhile rated r movies literally have everything popping out at you lol. So.. .. Yeah.....
Hehehe. Totally understand your opinion but just saying if they would be daring to even try it out, it'll be intersting.