[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s good for the actors to branch out of their comfort zone. Unhappy end drama are usually good and have a moral behind it. Banlang Mek is a good example of n’ek being a first class “B.” She is not your typical innocent n’ek. Aom did such a good job portraying a homewrecker who sleep around with many husbands. It’s a pretty good drama because I watched it til the end. I recommend it if you gals haven’t seen it and want to watch something different. The OST is awesome sing by the legendary Bird.

I wanted to watch it, but I lost interest after waiting so long. Haha .

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I’m sure he was just kidding or teasing. He put the laughing face after.
Well, I mean this fan service of theirs is not good for my heart either! Hahaha

I just want to share one of my fave Thai song and it is because Bell starred in this MV :love: lol and of course the storyline :thumbup:

I love this song too! Hahaha and honestly I clicked on the MV to listen to the song at first because I saw Bella. :love:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Me too. and I am skipping Pope's next lakorn too. Drug addict and prostitute roles are often taken by actors when they need to spread their wings and often they are good contenders for awards because they are consider "difficult" but I just need more of BPS and PopeBella. I need a feel good lakorn with a great female lead and a perfect husband. lol
There's probably a joke in here somewhere about an ex-drug addict and an ex-prostitute lol. Then if Pope takes on Wiang Kum Kam, he'll play a ghost that can't go reborn cause he broke a promise vs Bella's other one where she's a ghost that refuses to go anywhere cause p'ek broke a promise to her.

And then we'll get BPS part 2 and possibly BPS the movie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want to share one of my fave Thai song and it is because Bell starred in this MV :love: lol and of course the storyline :thumbup:

. . . .can I say this????

I don't like Bie. Hahaha. I'm sorry!!! I cringed the whole time except for whenever Bella came out.

Scratch what I said about Bella not being able to do rated R movies.
I think this is enough to convince me that she CAN. Haha.
Just look at her top. I hope Pope doesn't see this. Haha.
Screenshot_2018-04-23-19-48-27-1.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I don't know why I think this is funny but the Ministry of Commerce is planning on using Pope and Bella as part of their marketing promotion for durian. :risas3:

There's an official event on May 18th so we'll get to see P&B reunite soon.
Oh gosh that is funny. Is he for reals???? Hahaha. This isn't a joke is it??

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Durian? Commerce? You gotta be kidding! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh gosh that is funny. Is he for reals???? Hahaha. This isn't a joke is it??
http://www.isnhotnews.com/news/87546546

No joke! Right, I don't even know why I'm laughing but I am. If you can't read Thai, there's a picture lol. I'm like is the BPS team is going to get passed around to all the government departments? Is Part 2 or the movie going to be one big infomercial? I bet they don't even get paid to do the event lol.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This thread slows down a bit now.
You keep wishing hard that way & it probably will! hehehe.... Like the way when Rheung remarked Por Date's in an awful mood, and Kade said he's always grumpy & scolding me, making me out to be crazy - and one day I'll end up just like he said

ladylia257

sarNie Egg
Hello.

I'm a new fan from Indonesia.

I really love this drama. It's my first historical Thai drama, and I particularly love the explosive chemistry of Bella and Pope.

As a greeting, I offer you a fanfiction of Khun P'/Karakade.

Writing fanfiction is my way of pouring out my feelings.

Maybe you can try reading it if you want:

(Not So) Small Talks: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1339967/not-so-small-talks-lovedestiny

Meanwhile, I'll backtrack this 600+ forum first.

I am so ecstatic that there's a Love Destiny forum in English TT_____TT