[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I’m neutral with Ploy, but for some reason she was boring in that character for me. Maybe because I’ve seen her in that kinda character many times already, or maybe I’m not too fond of Ann’s production. I can’t seem to finish any of her lakorns

phatman likes this.
  2. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

Nah he's still asleep. He has to use a lot of strength at night ;)

Rosi and phatman like this.
  3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

4. Rachfull

That lady is me if I ever go to Thailand and meet all those beautiful men :risas3:

MissPK and phatman like this.
  5. Rachfull

Yeah. Me :celebrate16:

phatman and Rosi like this.
  6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

7. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

H*ll to the no. Hahahah. I'd rather have Pope and Yaya. She's too high and mighty for our Pope. Haha.

I am a little shocked because I feel like Thailand did the least when in came to ps. At least for Asian ET. Now they seem to be following Korean ET's path towards PS. Same with China. Makes me a little sad.

Yes that's him. Hahah.
    Me too!!! Of the older gals I want him and Donut and him and Ja!!! I'm serious too. Haha. Donut is soo underrated. It's also because she never really had a great lakorn. Her best that I've seen is Hua Jai Ploy Jone with Num. I haven't seen any of her recent works. My favorite role of hers will have to be Botan in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Krathing.

Haha. She does that to all the boys at Ch3. But obviously Pope is her fav. Hahah.

Katelyn, pangiaxiong and Rachfull like this.
  8. phatman

I never liked Ploy as nang'ek so I was pretty shocked I liked her in there .haha. Same. Anne's lakorns always fall short in my opinion, I've only seen two of her projects.

I'm guessing no BPS because I heard there's volleyball again. Urgh.

pangiaxiong, Koy123 and Rachfull like this.
  9. Rachfull

PBfan894, xodxo, Falonglakorn and 2 others like this.
  10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Aww, that sucks :(.

Rachfull likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I like this lady but sometimes i feel shes a bit too much with the guys. shes very touchy touchy with them and i feel it makes them uncomfortable sometimes. I know if the roles were reveresed and she was a male and acting this way towards females that people wouldnt be too happy about it! I wish she would tone it down a bit.

12. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

I love Mai Davika, she’s my girl crush lol. Plus she’s dating Ter who does kind of look like Pope so the thought of Pope and Mai doesn’t sound that bad LOL. I only like Mai for fashion purposes, I don’t care much for her acting. She’s like a lesser known version of Chompoo.

As for PS in Thailand entertainment, it’s still not as visible as KEntertainment. If you look at the older generation like Mae Jumpa’s generation *not Mae Jumpa* a lot of them haven’t done PS. In KEntertainment you can see it clearly on screen at any age.

I also been to Korea and it’s heavily advertised. Didn’t see it often when I was in Thailand.

phatman, KitKat516 and Rachfull like this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

There was a episode today (6-13-18) just looked on there yt channel Ep 15 :).

phatman likes this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I don't see what's the big deal with PS especially for people who has to be in front of the camera all the time. Like if there's something lacking, people complain that she's not pretty, that she's this and that but if they get ps to enhance themselves people complain again thay they're not natural that omg it's ps. Like are you kidding me? Good lord. Like i get it if they completely 180 their looks but it's only an eye lift, a nose job, or a boob job.

15. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

Everyone has the right do do whatever they want with their body. Looking young have been the case forever. It’s just something we want so badly as humans so if you believe enhancing it with PS then that’s cool.

phatman, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

We spend sooo much on facial care to look young, PS is just another way. I swear if I add up all the money I spent on those creams, serum, tonic, face wash, and mask in the past 10 years I could had just gone to Europe or S.Korea and got stem cell injections or ps. I often asked myself why I didn't just do that?:facepalm:

phatman, Rachfull and neenavaj like this.
  17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

18. phatman

You noticed that while I noticed this:
    Screenshot_2018-06-13-16-47-42-1.png

Haha. I agree. She is really this generation's Chompoo. I think she fits being a model better. Her acting is bleh.

Yeah. That's why I'm sad that this generation's Thai girls are more into PS. . . . .

Oh yay! I wonder if it's tomorrow that there's volleyball.

I'm totally fine with a little enhancement, but I just don't like when they completely change to achieve a "look." Like in the KIndustry the standard is round forehead, sharp chin, double lids, oval face. That. . . I'm just like. . . really?? You don't have to. I know Mew fixed her eyes, but they aren't drastic so I'm fine with that. But then there's Rome who did it and made it huge. Hahaha. I guess I'm just the type that don't really care about how I look and would not want to get my face shaped to please myself. . . or the public.

19. phatman

Rachfull, MKfan132 and Tresor Moi like this.
  20. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

Can't believe you said that. So sad

Rachfull and phatman like this.