[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman , you said you haven't watched LRT yet, right? I recommend you do. I personally liked it better than Sapai Jao, though that wasn't hard since I didn't like Sapai Jao very much anyway. You can watch it while we wait for PYLMW :)

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Continued. . .

Episode 13 PhatCaps Part II

Date: Her take my hand.
Kade: Who, what are you-, huh??
View attachment 16670
I lover Kade's reaction to the hand she's like what is this???

Kade: Just kidding! I'll hold.
Date: Bish.
View attachment 16671
So close to giving up haha. I initially thought she was gonna ignore him and jump right in, but I was wrong!!

Pin & Yam: Hehe. They know how to flirt.
View attachment 16672
Idk if Date knows how to flirt, but Kade definitely knows how to tease!

Kade: You can let go of my hand now. . .
View attachment 16673
I think he's looked holding your hand Kade!

Date: Am I dreaming??
Kade: Quit dreaming just go up already!!!
View attachment 16674
Poor Belle. Pra'ek almost drowned her.. Haha.

Date: Something soft. . .pressing on my lips.
View attachment 16675
You guessed it right. Fishy lips. Hahah.

Date: Those fishy puckered lips belongs to you??
View attachment 16676
The moment we became one. Dazed by Pope's hunk of sexy look in this episode take 1. Love this rugged look.

Date: Who is this lady?!
View attachment 16677
Dazed by Pope's hunk of sexy look in this episode take 2. Mmmmmmm. This. This expression I would die for.

Date: Can't keep my eyes off of you.
View attachment 16678
Me too Pope. Me too. :love: Dazed by Pope's hunk of sexy look in this episode take 3!
:thumbup::icon12: Thanks always enjoy these.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s Samee Vetra with Pope and Ploy
Oh. I watched it already. HEHE. I actually finished it despite not liking Ploy. I think she looks great with him actually. Her and Bella are his best nang'eks.

I live in a small cottage with Pope. Somewhere none of his other wives will ever find us... and I'm not letting anyone in, even for cookies. Pope and I are busy
Um how about for some mango dipped in nam pla wan??! Or some shrimp???

Yes, I love it when P'ek is stuck up. It makes watching them fall hard hilarious. ;)
I find it a little unrealistic how he fell in love with her so quickly though when just right before he was determined to get back together with that *tch that will forever be his fiance that never worked. Hhaah. What I don't like about Sapai Jao is he's engaged to he sis. . . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman , you said you haven't watched LRT yet, right? I recommend you do. I personally liked it better than Sapai Jao, though that wasn't hard since I didn't like Sapai Jao very much anyway. You can watch it while we wait for PYLMW :)
Yea I haven't. It's on my last to watch. Haha. I actually saved SJ and watched PYLMW without subs (on EP5/6 I believe), but when I found out about the subs I immediately paused PYLMW. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. I watched it already. HEHE. I actually finished it despite not liking Ploy. I think she looks great with him actually. Her and Bella are his best nang'eks.

Um how about for some mango dipped in nam pla wan??! Or some shrimp???

I find it a little unrealistic how he fell in love with her so quickly though when just right before he was determined to get back together with that *tch that will forever be his fiance that never worked. Hhaah. What I don't like about Sapai Jao is he's engaged to he sis. . . .
Maybe for a Pope pillow...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I really cried for Joi last night. Jumpa asked him to be whipped 10 times. Kade intervened only at the 9th lash! Why didn't she stop it a lot earlier? She shouldn't have waited until he got bleeding like that. The poor boy..... It got me very sad I didn't watch the whip only counted the sounds.

Thanks for sharing your I've-met-my-soulmate twosome moment. You've picked the right time when his hair is all wet like that - from hot, steamy nights with you hahaa
(Where is @Rachfull anyway, while she's in dreams with her samee hope she misses these sort of secret messages)
@Rosi2 Your comment also made me think of a response that is very x-rated that I shall not say because there are things even the Head Pervert shouldn't say

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Very off topic. Dayum y'all.
Too much botox?!

#mentioningaffbecausewehavelinkedaffandpope
I'm no expert, but I don't think she's had botox. People who have had botox usually have a stretched look to their face and some of their features, especially their lips. She's getting older, so her skin is a little waxy-looking in the poor lighting.

Don't hate on my Aff. I loved her and Tik in Wanida :love:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Very uncomfortable episode today......

Is that a longer scene today of Joi's whipping? There's blood on his back! So sad of Joi..... early on Pin kicked him into the river!! And it's not even any of it his fault. Kade foolishly stood up in the boat & everything escalated from there. I cried for Joi. After Yam was whipped (protecting her) why didn't she tell Jumpa she's going off with her servants & following Joi whereever he's leaving. She should have just run away!! King Narai loves smart people & she could easily knock on his doors & demand work as interpreter or project management or even ambassador. She is smarter than anyone in Ayutthaya and no need to wait to learn French or English! She can teach it! Grrrrr

Por Date is desperately dying to marry Kade but scared to say that's what he wants. So he went the route of "I have to do this to save her reputation, Dad". So cute that part when Khun Loong asked what he plans to do & he was giving Kade these glances as if he's about to do something major & hoping she won't notice hehe....

Pin kicked Joi because he said "Meun Tan, afraid.... he has died already " It was not the time to say that as it is ominous. It should have been said after they were sure that he was really dead. Even these days we won't say anything like that in such situation. In this lakorn, it just made it look funny.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Very off topic. Dayum y'all.
Too much botox?!

#mentioningaffbecausewehavelinkedaffandpope
She gotten old :eek:. Not sure if its botox..hopfully not but is she coming back to dramaland
I'm no expert, but I don't think she's had botox. People who have had botox usually have a stretched look to their face and some of their features, especially their lips. She's getting older, so her skin is a little waxy-looking in the poor lighting.

We're not hating on her, just wondering if its botox since she look different now but could be due to age.

Rosi

Wifey #42

How could we ever hate her? She's Jam Loey Rak for pete's sakes! But I think I have to disagree - there is some additional stuff to her face, it's about the eyes. And there's some flatness somewhere..... though where I can't put a finger on. Much different from the Soraya I used to put on repeat when Harit put the bracelet on her again.