[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
What is she saying @Falonglakorn ? Thanks
There was news that Mai's fanclub and Pope's fan club has been cheering for these two to get a lakorn together. They posted a pic of them together on social media, which she saw. She's happy that fans are cheering for them and would be happy to work with Pope or any other actors. Shes just a little actress so she has little authority on who her co-star will be. She wants us to follow her work and other stars too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There was news that Mai's fanclub and Pope's fan club has been cheering for these two to get a lakorn together. They posted a pic of them together on social media, which she saw. She's happy that fans are cheering for them and would be happy to work with Pope or any other actors. Shes just a little actress so she has little authority on who her co-star will be. She wants us to follow her work and other stars too.
Im down for mai and pope.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #15

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade scrubbing her clothes really fast while everyone watches. . .?
- The servants deciding on who gets to serve tea. . . ?
- Date's monologue??? It's right after Kade pleading Date.

Comments:
- Feeling giddy all over again.
- AHH that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will die for that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Such dramatic sound for a menstrual cycle. AHAHA.
- So I'm guessing Date actually didn't see Kade's half naked body??? Haha. He had no reaction to it at all.
- Date is all smiles today. Making me smile too! Hehe.
- Haha. Kade is hilarious asking Joi without knowing Date was there.
- That part Kade was begging Date to go with him was cute, especially when she was all "I just wanna know." Haha.
- I like the King's intro.
- I feel like this episode didn't have anything new.

I just realized I never really watched the teaser. That scene Kade was talking to herself in the mirror saying people usually go back in time into a nang'ek, but she went back in time into a nang'rai was never shown. I wish they'd shown it during this rerun.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View attachment 16695
Pope must have some nice thighs if Bella's reacting like that
Lol..hahaha stop it!

You noticed that while I noticed this:
View attachment 16696

Hahaha you guys got great eyes. That's one of the good thing about being an actor is..touching each other freely and call it acting lol.

I like this lady but sometimes i feel shes a bit too much with the guys. shes very touchy touchy with them and i feel it makes them uncomfortable sometimes. I know if the roles were reveresed and she was a male and acting this way towards females that people wouldnt be too happy about it! I wish she would tone it down a bit.
Yes..she def need to stop being too touchy..something if its the other way people would call out harassment.

About PS, it's people body so they can do whatever they want to but just saying, be confident about your looks. Yeah people will complain about your looks but show them that looks isn't all that. Show them you got something better and thats talents.

Like there are some pretty faces that bored me to death and no talent at all. Then there are those that have weird looking faces or not so pretty but are freaking talented. I'll love them for their acting not their looks.

For me personally, if I'm into someone I have to love them for all of their flaws. No one is perfect and being perfect is boring. Yeah I do complain about other people looks but I'm not hating on them and do give out chances for them to prove themselves too, rather you're pretty/handsome or not.

But....but if you have hairy armpit or chest toward the middle down them NOPE! No matter how sexy looking or hot AF...EEWW don't come near me til you shave it lol.

:confused::confused::confused:
050bab305df8cc331340cc8a5b88ae81744042.jpg

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ohhh I like Mai but that girl is tall..hmmmm..and Pope is def not short :rolleyes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You said the yaya word!!
OOHHH. HAHA.

I noticed the stick and thought it was a ghost' s hand :facepalm:

Rome is something else, I really think he was not well when he did that.
HAHAHA. That would've been scary.

Who’s Rome? What did he do?
That's sad. Haha. When he's not even old enough to retire from acting, yet he is a nobody right now. He was a hot pra'ek who sort of . . . . disappeared. Haha. He's still around, just not in the ET business anymore as far as I know.

#saynotomai
#ipledgeallegiancetobpscrew
#taewpopefornow
#popemattlater

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
But....but if you have hairy armpit or chest toward the middle down them NOPE! No matter how sexy looking or hot AF...EEWW don't come near me til you shave it lol.

:confused::confused::confused:
Lol! So...Pope’s two to three hairy nipple strands means he’s out!? Idk who pointed that scene out *after LSP* but I can’t stop looking at his chest when that scene comes on. Lmao.

I don’t mind hairy men. I think it’s pretty sexy and manly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who doesn't like Mai???? HAHA. If Pope can't have Matt I ain't letting him have Mai either! HAHA. Cross out both M's! :celebrate16:
Of course Matt can have Pope, as a brother or brother in law. Better yet put her in the SJ series and make her his daughter in law :risas3: Jk jk :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol! So...Pope’s two to three hairy nipple strands means he’s out!? Idk who pointed that scene out *after LSP* but I can’t stop looking at his chest when that scene comes on. Lmao.

I don’t mind hairy men. I think it’s pretty sexy and manly.
Lol and thats the only thing I have against Pope. Hate hairy men..arugh when those hairy parts touches you...:confused:....I'll be like, wait honey let me just help you shave it ok. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Since mai and ter are pretty much dating might as well act together with his doppleganger pope. Omg i can just imagine the chaos mai would cause all the popebelle and popemew fans! I kinda want them to pair just so i can see all the crazyness go down hahah