[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Rachfull

Rachfull sarNie Hatchling

I'm no expert, but I don't think she's had botox. People who have had botox usually have a stretched look to their face and some of their features, especially their lips. She's getting older, so her skin is a little waxy-looking in the poor lighting.

Don't hate on my Aff. I loved her and Tik in Wanida :love:

phatman and pangiaxiong like this.
  2. Amata

Amata sarNie Egg

Pin kicked Joi because he said "Meun Tan, afraid.... he has died already " It was not the time to say that as it is ominous. It should have been said after they were sure that he was really dead. Even these days we won't say anything like that in such situation. In this lakorn, it just made it look funny.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 2:31 AM
    MissPK, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  3. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

She gotten old :eek:. Not sure if its botox..hopfully not but is she coming back to dramaland
    We're not hating on her, just wondering if its botox since she look different now but could be due to age.

Rachfull, SuzieJ, Rosi and 3 others like this.
  4. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

I'm pretty sure it's botox. Haha. Her face is super stiff when she smiles. . . . sigh. Oh Aff.

5. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

How could we ever hate her? She's Jam Loey Rak for pete's sakes! But I think I have to disagree - there is some additional stuff to her face, it's about the eyes. And there's some flatness somewhere..... though where I can't put a finger on. Much different from the Soraya I used to put on repeat when Harit put the bracelet on her again.

Rachfull, SuzieJ, Amata and 1 other person like this.
  6. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Not hating her girl. Just surprised. She doesn't seem like the type to resort to that stuff for beauty.

Rachfull and Rosi like this.
  7. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Well.... they made it real funny we had to laugh! And that's ok - it didn't endangered him or anything. But on top of having this, and later being whipped I just felt it's been a damn long day for this worker.

phatman likes this.
  8. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

phatman, PBfan894 and Rachfull like this.
  9. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

I think so too - he likes holding her hand! He's wearing a "don't want to let go your hand" kind of smile. But he can't hang on too long or else the house spirits are going to make some noise. Even Joi! Even from the back we can see his cheeks swollen from smiling. Everyone is in their own way having a go at Date for wanting to be sweet to Kade. But the egotistical guy has his own ploy - look angry! "Act angry & no one will notice what I'm doing"

phatman likes this.
  10. Falonglakorn

Falonglakorn sarNie Egg

Mai Davila and Pope?

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Don’t be surprised girl. Botox is like the norms in Thailand now, that’s what I’ve noticed. Aff has gotten PS way back in the days, it’s just that her PS not noticeable or bad.

phatman, SuzieJ and pangiaxiong like this.
  12. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Pope is probably lurking about & wanting to know too, Head Pervert. He's got our forum address..... Ehh isn't he reading this over your shoulder on the bed at the cottage?

phatman and Rachfull like this.
  13. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

What is she saying @Falonglakorn ? Thanks

Falonglakorn likes this.
  14. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

phatman, PBfan894, Rachfull and 4 others like this.
  15. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

Okay...this may sound weird but I want Pope and Donut to be in a lakorn. I was so impressed with her acting on the last episode of that lakorn with Boy and Chippy. She’s so underrated as an actress.

CPY, phatman, Rachfull and 2 others like this.
  16. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

phatman, PBfan894 and pangiaxiong like this.
  17. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

MissPK, putri, phatman and 3 others like this.
  18. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

Bella sure looks the same but Pope’s face has matured a lot since his younger years.
    https://instagram.com/p/BgbSjchnzoJ/
    If he is lurking in this forum...Dude, can I get your youth elixir? Lol

19. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

I love Donut soooo hell yeah! And yes so underrated!

Yes and sooo chunky lol..so cute

:sad6::sad6::sad6: her dad would be sooo proud of her. I think he didnt want her to be an actress to begin with so her accomplishing great success with BPS would've made her dad proud.

Off topic..but is this the lady that always like to joke or be a perv around Pope? She is doing the same to James to hahahha

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj9ZCF1lNNT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kjxxplmhovcu

Katelyn, phatman, Mikii and 1 other person like this.
  20. Rosi

Rosi sarNie Adult

Yeah, her legs got those cute little rings babies have on their chubby thighs and arms.

She's that lady! She's an actress, was the absent-minded maid in JLR and saw her in some other movie.