[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #15

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade scrubbing her clothes really fast while everyone watches. . .?
- The servants deciding on who gets to serve tea. . . ?
- Date's monologue??? It's right after Kade pleading Date.

Comments:
- Feeling giddy all over again.
- AHH that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will die for that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Such dramatic sound for a menstrual cycle. AHAHA.
- So I'm guessing Date actually didn't see Kade's half naked body??? Haha. He had no reaction to it at all.
- Date is all smiles today. Making me smile too! Hehe.
- Haha. Kade is hilarious asking Joi without knowing Date was there.
- That part Kade was begging Date to go with him was cute, especially when she was all "I just wanna know." Haha.
- I like the King's intro.
- I feel like this episode didn't have anything new.

I just realized I never really watched the teaser. That scene Kade was talking to herself in the mirror saying people usually go back in time into a nang'ek, but she went back in time into a nang'rai was never shown. I wish they'd shown it during this rerun.
Thanks for sharing :).

Day

sarNie Egg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wanna see pope and taew too ... they look good

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2TlKsjW80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dzain42pmf7r

Also Didn't pope have a scandal before with taew lol is she still together with her boyfriend, I'm fine if they really end up together lol

http://sugar-daily.com/exposed-pope-thanawat-courting-taew-natapohn-not-caring-she-has-a-boyfriend/

By the way hai I'm new here, just a silent reader who currently obsessed with BpS and Pope lol
Hi welcome

Yeah I don't think that news was true at all. People just making stuff up like how Aum cheated on Nat with Bella lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I wanna see pope and taew too ... they look good

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2TlKsjW80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dzain42pmf7r

Also Didn't pope have a scandal before with taew lol is she still together with her boyfriend, I'm fine if they really end up together lol

http://sugar-daily.com/exposed-pope-thanawat-courting-taew-natapohn-not-caring-she-has-a-boyfriend/

By the way hai I'm new here, just a silent reader who currently obsessed with BpS and Pope lol
Welcome to the BPS thread!! You’ve probably read all our crazy hilarious posts then. Join in!! :)

Taew is still with her Bf, looks like they are pretty serious and I wouldn’t be surprise if they end up marrying. Pope had a scandal with her because they were talking to each other at a event? If I remember correctly. The Thai media likes to make up stories. Pope was quick to deny that one lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Are you guys still arguing about Pope's shortness?
No of course not. Psh. Hahah.

Lol! So...Pope’s two to three hairy nipple strands means he’s out!? Idk who pointed that scene out *after LSP* but I can’t stop looking at his chest when that scene comes on. Lmao.

I don’t mind hairy men. I think it’s pretty sexy and manly.
He is so pale you can't even tell. Haha.

Of course Matt can have Pope, as a brother or brother in law. Better yet put her in the SJ series and make her his daughter in law :risas3: Jk jk :p
Noooo!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wasn’t Taew originally scouted by fans to play Karakade in the beginning too? Besides Chompoo? Damn...so glad they gave it to Bell. Can’t see anyone pull off Karakade like Bell.
Not sure. Haha, but if she did play Kade I'm sure it'd be something like Mae Maengmao! HEHE.

Lol and thats the only thing I have against Pope. Hate hairy men..arugh when those hairy parts touches you...:confused:....I'll be like, wait honey let me just help you shave it ok. Haha.
I like Pope's little strands of nipple hair! HAHA. At least they aren't like Na's!

Day

sarNie Egg
Hi welcome

Yeah I don't think that news was true at all. People just making stuff up like how Aum cheated on Nat with Bella lol.
Welcome to the BPS thread!! You’ve probably read all our crazy hilarious posts then. Join in!! :)

Taew is still with her Bf, looks like they are pretty serious and I wouldn’t be surprise if they end up marrying. Pope had a scandal with her because they were talking to each other at a event? If I remember correctly. The Thai media likes to make up stories. Pope was quick to deny that one lol
Thank you... I hope pope gonna find his own girl too so all the story about him being player etc will be stop (maybe lol) somehow I think a non celebrity girl suit him more lol

Also guys please keep going .. all of your crazy hilarious post is so entertaining and this is the only English forum I know where I can have more information about BPS and the cast.

Honestly Bps is the first thai drama I watch,I'm not a thai drama fans to begin with lol but the hype from this drama and when I saw the drama trending no.1 on Twitter worldwide i'm so curious lol after this I try watching other thai drama but I stopped after 1 eps ( perhaps since I don't know which one is good lol) but I think I will start with pope other thai drama, anyone know where I can watch with English sub?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! So...Pope’s two to three hairy nipple strands means he’s out!? Idk who pointed that scene out *after LSP* but I can’t stop looking at his chest when that scene comes on. Lmao.

I don’t mind hairy men. I think it’s pretty sexy and manly.
Me too. I don't like chest rugs, but some hair on the chest like Nadech's is pretty sexy to me :coleman:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3: Thanks to you, I know what I want to do when I get him from Phatman and Rachfull!! *pull each strand off one by one* It’ll grow back the next we meet since he has 40+ other wives from this thread alone lmao!
He wouldn't come back to you if you did that. That would hurt :fighting3:
I'm never giving up Pope. He's reading tjis over my shoulder and he said he never wants to leave me;)