[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What kdrama are you watching? I can’t seem to find any good kdrama this days.
I just finished Lawless Lawyer but before that I was watching What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and The Mask. I'm now watching She Was Pretty lol. I'm also alternating Cdramas too. It's my after work destressor. Not watching thai lakorn right now cus they annoy me.

Will watch this lakorn and MikePook's closer to the holiday season though when I'm less annoyed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Their romance came pretty fast. Took me by surprise. Haha. I feel like it was fast, but at the same time it developed nicely and naturally .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Their romance came pretty fast. Took me by surprise. Haha. I feel like it was fast, but at the same time it developed nicely and naturally .
I like that they add more scenes to their relationship development, but like you said it is quite fast that i feel the chemistry is missing in certain point. Or maybe it is just me that feel that way.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm a little disappointed. . . haven't seen Rome shirtless yet. Why are they hiding it? :p
I didn’t know you come here for the shirtless scene.. jk. I’m sure it will come out soon. They save the best for last.

rae

sarNie Adult
I just finished Lawless Lawyer but before that I was watching What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and The Mask. I'm now watching She Was Pretty lol. I'm also alternating Cdramas too. It's my after work destressor. Not watching thai lakorn right now cus they annoy me.

Will watch this lakorn and MikePook's closer to the holiday season though when I'm less annoyed.
This is totally off topic, but I remember watching she was pretty live when it aired and that show both stressed me out and made me rage lol. There was also a crucial episode yet mbc was all wishy washy and undecided if it was gonna air the episode or football. (they ended up airing football but everyone stayed up watching live anyway in case they aired the episode after the game. they didn't.) oh, good times haha.

sorry to unload this on you :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like that they add more scenes to their relationship development, but like you said it is quite fast that i f8eel the chemistry is missing in certain point. Or maybe it is just me that feel that way.
I can see why you feel that way.
The development to the flirting part felt natural, but then all of a sudden Captain Kan is like holding her hand and showing affection. Boom has more chemistry with Oh than she does with her pra'ek. Haha. But then again the storyline overall is developing so well that this sort of detail just crosses over me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm crying so hard. I really like the slow piano instrumental of the Angkor song. It hits the spot.
I will miss Koytee. I didn't even know his character was so short-lived. I was wondering why his character showed up further down the opening credits. I was like, he's one of the main characters, why isn't he at the beginning?
Anyway. My eyes are swollen. Jusy saying.
It's also weird that King just left too. Is it because they're almost to the border? What did her father's letter say anyway?

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Boom is very good at the intense angry scenes, but when it comes to the emotional feelings like crying or romantic feelings she struggles.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm crying so hard. I really like the slow piano instrumental of the Angkor song. It hits the spot.
I will miss Koytee. I didn't even know his character was so short-lived. I was wondering why his character showed up further down the opening credits. I was like, he's one of the main characters, why isn't he at the beginning?
Anyway. My eyes are swollen. Jusy saying.
It's also weird that King just left too. Is it because they're almost to the border? What did her father's letter say anyway?
Me too.. I cried with Angkor; I feel her pain.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Seems like most of you are all talking about ROME. But can we talk about how gorgeous and cute this newbie actress BOOM is. She needs to sign with ch3 if haven't yet...I just can't get myself to watch this... Because I'm not a fan of rome... I'm sorry but...I don't see his good looks anymore...I'll prob reconsider since this lakorn is receiving good reviews.