[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 19, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I'm a little disappointed. . . haven't seen Rome shirtless yet. Why are they hiding it? :p

xdanavelvetx and HuabNag like this.
  2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Just finished episode 5, such a great episode :). Episode 6 looks intense.

xdanavelvetx, HuabNag and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

Their romance came pretty fast. Took me by surprise. Haha. I feel like it was fast, but at the same time it developed nicely and naturally .

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  4. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

I like that they add more scenes to their relationship development, but like you said it is quite fast that i feel the chemistry is missing in certain point. Or maybe it is just me that feel that way.

phatman likes this.
  5. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

I didn’t know you come here for the shirtless scene.. jk. I’m sure it will come out soon. They save the best for last.

phatman likes this.
  6. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

That
    That scenes in eps. 5 when Kroitee die was the highlight in both versions.

phatman likes this.
  7. mahnkey

mahnkey sarNie Egg

MKfan132 and phatman like this.
  8. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

This is totally off topic, but I remember watching she was pretty live when it aired and that show both stressed me out and made me rage lol. There was also a crucial episode yet mbc was all wishy washy and undecided if it was gonna air the episode or football. (they ended up airing football but everyone stayed up watching live anyway in case they aired the episode after the game. they didn't.) oh, good times haha.

sorry to unload this on you :p

KitKat516 likes this.
  9. phatman

I can see why you feel that way.
    The development to the flirting part felt natural, but then all of a sudden Captain Kan is like holding her hand and showing affection. Boom has more chemistry with Oh than she does with her pra'ek. Haha. But then again the storyline overall is developing so well that this sort of detail just crosses over me.

HuabNag likes this.
  10. phatman

Koytee!!!! It's not true is it?! Nooooo!

11. phatman

I'm crying so hard. I really like the slow piano instrumental of the Angkor song. It hits the spot.
    I will miss Koytee. I didn't even know his character was so short-lived. I was wondering why his character showed up further down the opening credits. I was like, he's one of the main characters, why isn't he at the beginning?
    Anyway. My eyes are swollen. Jusy saying.
    It's also weird that King just left too. Is it because they're almost to the border? What did her father's letter say anyway?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  12. phatman

Boom is very good at the intense angry scenes, but when it comes to the emotional feelings like crying or romantic feelings she struggles.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I am watching episode 6 now in between watching Baseball but I saw about Koytee last night :( I hope it's not true is it?! No :(

I saw about King also.

xdanavelvetx, HuabNag and phatman like this.
  14. phatman

King?! Noo!

15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

She left.

16. mahnkey

mahnkey sarNie Egg

did they change the story line a bite? i don't remember king left in the old version? Is king coming back?

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Me too.. I cried with Angkor; I feel her pain.

phatman likes this.
  18. koojin

koojin Happy New YEAR 2019

Seems like most of you are all talking about ROME. But can we talk about how gorgeous and cute this newbie actress BOOM is. She needs to sign with ch3 if haven't yet...I just can't get myself to watch this... Because I'm not a fan of rome... I'm sorry but...I don't see his good looks anymore...I'll prob reconsider since this lakorn is receiving good reviews.

xdanavelvetx, phatman and S.J.M like this.
  19. clee95

clee95 sarNie Egg

what happened to Rome? He looks so different, and not in a good way too.

phatman likes this.
  20. phatman

Hehe. Boom is pretty gorgeous herself! According to her IG she is a DJ and a freelance and this is her very first lakorn, so I hope people contact her for more acting jobs after this! A little touch up for her sad and romantic scenes and she'll be great!

This lakorn so far is surprisingly good. The action scenes are very well filmed and edited. I mean the actors themselves are obviously not action coordinated and are no Tony Jaa, but the overall scenes exceed lakorn standards. Best I have seen so far. Not exaggerating. Also the storyline has been developing at a very nice and steady pace, something action makers tend to forget about. I highly suggest this lakorn for it's interesting plot and action choreo.

Rome is looking better now. Hahaha. He looks tired and washed out in here, but his acting remains great so I'm good. Haha.

He fixed his nose. Haha. It's currently very big and.. . . big.

xdanavelvetx likes this.