[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 19, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Been stalking Boom. That girl can talk for days. Hahaha. She is soo talkative. I love her bubbly happy-go-lucky personality. I need Ch3 to pair her up with Great.

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and Tresor_moi like this.
  2. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Adult

Oh Ohm has that slight clef chin going and do I dare to say...he looks better than Great there:). But it's the camera angle cause this is the post-old nose but pre-new nose look)

She'll match him nicely, better than Chippy. They got the same skin tone ( her and chippy) but I think Boom is prettier and sounds better.

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

To me Great and Rome go hand in hand. Hehehe. But Boom is a million times better than Chip. . .although I also adore Chip's cute personality. Hahaha.

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and Tresor_moi like this.
  4. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Is there a recent pic of Rome with his new nose? He calls himself Ohm now right? Can’t get used to that just yet! Lol I think Boom is so pretty...I prefer her then Chippy any day! lol

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

Yes. You can refer to this post!

xdanavelvetx and Tresor_moi like this.
  6. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Omg! It looks so much better. He should’ve left his old nose alone. I’m just saying. Lol I can’t tell who’s natural anymore with the Thai celebrities...nowadays, it’s all about cosmetic surgeries.

xdanavelvetx and phatman like this.
  7. phatman

Yup. PS or botox. I miss the gals back in the days before they got old and started using botox/ps. Haha.

Tresor_moi and xdanavelvetx like this.
  8. phatman

. . . guys. I think MUSE has forgotten about Angkor hahaha. I'm feeling hopeless.

Tresor_moi likes this.
  9. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

And the fellas too...getting their skin lighter and nose jobs. I used to love the tall dark Thai actors. Nowadays, they look more K-Pop to me. :facepalm:

10. phatman

You thought they were cool on those elephants. Check out the BTS. Haha.

Koy123, xdanavelvetx and Tresor_moi like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, I would be crying and yelling to get me off the elephant!

12. phatman

Yup. A horse is bad enough. Let alone an elephant.

13. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Rome was so stinking cute back when his nose is normal.

I don't like horse. They scare me. I went horseback riding twice and about to cry both times. I get the horse that doesn't know how to act and wants to go off on it's own or spin me around. I always feel like I am about to be thrown off of them. Elephant is Ok but I went on one in Bali and didn't like it much lol.

Anyway, I think Rome looks nice in here and if people can ignore his nose he's good. His acting is still pretty good to watch.

xdanavelvetx, phatman and Koy123 like this.
  14. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Can I just say how cute Oh is in this lakorn...or did someone mention that already?

15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

He is.

16. phatman

I love horses! BUT I don't like riding them because I'm scared of heights. Haha. I'll watch them from afar.

Yeah, his acting makes up for his nose.

He's more than cute, love. Haha.

Guess I'll have to continue this lakorn RAW if I wanna catch up. MUSE is having website issues. . .it'll be forever before I get to see the subs. SIGH. . . sad.

17. phatman

The ghost of Koytee is kinda funny. Haha.

18. phatman

I'm so confused. Haha. I'm on Ep8 I don't understand anything at this point. I don't understand them going from island to island. Don't even know where they're at. Why did Pookong Kan just let Muad Rit go? Where did Muad Rit he swim to? What's up with the overcast creepy island. How did Muad Rit get that wig??? Did he suddenly become conscious again? How did everyone get to that island randomly???? Sigh. So frustrating. Haha. Guess I overestimated my understanding.

19. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I can finally say Ohm career has take off again, because it becomes their most successful lakorn for the second half.

D8CCAAE9-8185-4A92-8D01-03506178B196.jpeg

20. phatman

Why do I feel so sad. Haha. Watching them promote Angkor so hard and like they aren't even getting a crowd. Boom if I was there I'd help you guys promote it like crazy!! Haha.

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.