[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I believe so it would better but it’s their choices let’s see how they deal with those thieves.
It took me 2 years to make account here but everyday they make new gmails & accounts of Facebook if only they use that energy for something actually useful.
I knew all kind of trolls but these trolls are another level, they don’t only steal but abuse & insult original subber even scam people for fake donation.
I truly cannot believe that level of ignorance.
Wow that is ridiculous. I wish Ch3 would deal with them. Urgh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope this production company gets a chance to film again. They are good. I say Nok C has found his contender in action. I actually like these guys better than his.

This Boom girl is cute. She's also dark toned and very Thai looking. Hehe. Is she signed to Ch3? I've never seen her before.

S.J.M

Warrior
I hope this production company gets a chance to film again. They are good. I say Nok C has found his contender in action. I actually like these guys better than his.

This Boom girl is cute. She's also dark toned and very Thai looking. Hehe. Is she signed to Ch3? I've never seen her before.
I do not know if she signed with ch3 and she is also a radio DJ, I like her very much and love her thai looking and there is a lovely charm.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Boom is much cuter in motion than pictures. Most importantly for me, her tone is nice. I can listen to her and not get annoyed unlike other nang'eks.:)
Yes! She's got a nice voice. How old is she? Let me guess, she's at least 25. Haha.

I do not know if she signed with ch3 and she is also a radio DJ, I like her very much and love her thai looking and there is a lovely charm.
I would love to see her more often. She's doing a great job acting possessed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone watching this on MUSE? How long has it been taking for them to complete the subs? I can't wait for 4-6. Haha m

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl really?! :facepalm: We cant have her speaking Cambodian with Thai subtitles. This is lakorn thai! :facepalm::pancarta:
It's just weird! How do we know when she does or doesn't understand? Hahaha. And when she's suppose to be speaking her language?

Oh Rome actually look better and fresher now. Saw some clip of him and Boom went to the ch.3 concert with ANGKOR cast. here the link to it.
Yes he looks good right now. In the lakorn he looks sooo tired. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk about y'all, but I really like Captain Kan. He's so macho. Haha. Rome being all tall and buff makes him much more swoon-worthy.
I'm on Ep3 and Angkor's sprained ankle is getting in my nerves. Hahhaa. Poor Rome.