[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

S.J.M

Warrior
Lol i meant you cant not can. I normally love cats but cant have any cus my bf is allergic and my precious dogs hates them.

With the success of this lakorn I hope ch3 let this production make more actions lakorns but not remakes of ch7 :rolleyes:
Honestly the most successful lakorn they had was kom faek & this one so far and both of them are action lakorn so I want more action from them, some of their production really make good action lakorn.
This one is oddly addictive.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Honestly the most successful lakorn they had was kom faek & this one so far and both of them are action lakorn so I want more action from them, some of their production really make good action lakorn.
This one is oddly addictive.
Kom Faek is from Metta, they're not the same production.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
In one of the talk show that Pat N in, she was like some people think that the n'ek in here is her when Boom (n'ek) went to one of the event, everyone calling her Pat N. Boom have to call Pat to tell Pat to tell everyone that she not Pat>LOL

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh is such a talented actor. He is among one of my favorite actor. He does really well in all his role. Too bad they dont promote him but he has never disappointed me with his talent. He has that manly, thai appearance which I find very appealing....hehehe
He was awesome playing a psychopath.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Oh is very talent, he play so well on all his character. Tuck the bad guy in here is very good too, he play the bad guy so good. Over all everyone in this lakorn is very good and this production is very good with editing and everything.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Oh is great! From losers to lovelorn to playboy to psychopaths, he never disappoints with his acting. It's always on-point. :thumbup:

I think I'm okay with Oh not getting lead roles, as long as he continue to get meaty and challenging roles. I don't want him to be typecasted like Pong, always stuck in the same roles playing a cheater. :p