[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 19, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I see. Let's hope this revives Rome! Hehe.

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Most people are liking
    Anuchit Sapunpohng character.
    D3326CD3-72E3-452F-B2F8-159C37FE679C.jpeg
    Fan pics
    BA29DED1-B972-4696-BC14-51769C99318C.jpeg

Mthao5, xodxo, rae and 1 other person like this.
  3. phatman

Seems like I'll have to start this one this weekend. Hehe.

Tresor_moi likes this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Did the roast chicken scene happened yet?

S.J.M likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya here is the clip

Tresor_moi and KitKat516 like this.
  6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Here is the transformation scene.

Tresor_moi and HNA0 like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh Au played that character?! Sweet, I thought it was the other guy that played the last 2 version.

S.J.M likes this.
  8. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

I’m loving this lakorn !!! Action scenes are so awesome. The transformation scene got me. It was so satisfying. I’m like Yes!!! Can’t wait for the next episode.

S.J.M, rae and phatman like this.
  9. phatman

. . . awe man. Sub or no sub? Shall I wait or not. Hahaha.

S.J.M likes this.
  10. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

I was going to wait till the end but some of my friends were raving how good it is! So, I gave it a try and now I’m hooked. Rome is still handsome in some angles...but I try not to let his nose bother me. Lol

phatman and S.J.M like this.
  11. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

That's good to hear! Oh is a great actor so it's nice to see him getting praise and recognition for his work. ;)

phatman and S.J.M like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

He is very good, he already gained more fan.
    I’m happy you are enjoying it. It took them a long time to finish so I’m glad they did a fine job.

I’m waiting for sub currently because I want to understand fully and binge watch it.

Tresor_moi, rae and phatman like this.
  13. phatman

Haha. Yeah. Just focus on other better parts. Like the arms. Haha.

Agree!

Tresor_moi and rae like this.
  14. lakornwatcher

lakornwatcher sarNie Juvenile

Thanks. I kinda want to watch it for Ohm but hate tigers. I don't want to get nightmares.

little22 likes this.
  15. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

Tigers are ok to watch. I can't stand seeing snakes. It freaks me also ghost movies.
    I don't know how I can tolerate watching nakee though. It's good and interesting story. I'm a chicken

16. Sami

Sami sarNie Egg

Koitee character is sweet. He always helping Angkor. Even though he know she love phukong. He's a gentleman. He with Angkor at all time. SPIRIT TO GUIDE HER. I really love Pete and Emma version. The best.

17. lakornwatcher

Lol, I'm actually okay with snakes. I mean I don't like them but I can watch them on t.v. As for tigers, I can't even watch them on t.v. I don't like looking at their eyes. It looks so fierce like they can come out of the t.v. to bite you. That's why I don't like cats too. To me, it's like a smaller version of it. Their eyes freak me out.

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh then you can live where I live cus my neighbor has like 10 cats and they're always chilling in my backyard :facepalm:

19. lakornwatcher

We have alot of cats in our neighborhood too. They sometimes come into our backyard too and when they do I try to be brave and stomp my foot to scare them away before I go in the backyard but in reality I'm scared as hell. Lol...

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol i meant you cant not can. I normally love cats but cant have any cus my bf is allergic and my precious dogs hates them.

With the success of this lakorn I hope ch3 let this production make more actions lakorns but not remakes of ch7 :rolleyes:

S.J.M likes this.