[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was going to wait till the end but some of my friends were raving how good it is! So, I gave it a try and now I’m hooked. Rome is still handsome in some angles...but I try not to let his nose bother me. Lol
Haha. Yeah. Just focus on other better parts. Like the arms. Haha.

That's good to hear! Oh is a great actor so it's nice to see him getting praise and recognition for his work. ;)
Agree!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Tigers are ok to watch. I can't stand seeing snakes. It freaks me also ghost movies.
I don't know how I can tolerate watching nakee though. It's good and interesting story. I'm a chicken

Thanks. I kinda want to watch it for Ohm but hate tigers. I don't want to get nightmares.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Koitee character is sweet. He always helping Angkor. Even though he know she love phukong. He's a gentleman. He with Angkor at all time. SPIRIT TO GUIDE HER. I really love Pete and Emma version. The best.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Tigers are ok to watch. I can't stand seeing snakes. It freaks me also ghost movies.
I don't know how I can tolerate watching nakee though. It's good and interesting story. I'm a chicken
Lol, I'm actually okay with snakes. I mean I don't like them but I can watch them on t.v. As for tigers, I can't even watch them on t.v. I don't like looking at their eyes. It looks so fierce like they can come out of the t.v. to bite you. That's why I don't like cats too. To me, it's like a smaller version of it. Their eyes freak me out.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I'm actually okay with snakes. I mean I don't like them but I can watch them on t.v. As for tigers, I can't even watch them on t.v. I don't like looking at their eyes. It looks so fierce like they can come out of the t.v. to bite you. That's why I don't like cats too. To me, it's like a smaller version of it. Their eyes freak me out.
Oh then you can live where I live cus my neighbor has like 10 cats and they're always chilling in my backyard :facepalm:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh then you can live where I live cus my neighbor has like 10 cats and they're always chilling in my backyard :facepalm:

We have alot of cats in our neighborhood too. They sometimes come into our backyard too and when they do I try to be brave and stomp my foot to scare them away before I go in the backyard but in reality I'm scared as hell. Lol...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We have alot of cats in our neighborhood too. They sometimes come into our backyard too and when they do I try to be brave and stomp my foot to scare them away before I go in the backyard but in reality I'm scared as hell. Lol...
Lol i meant you cant not can. I normally love cats but cant have any cus my bf is allergic and my precious dogs hates them.

With the success of this lakorn I hope ch3 let this production make more actions lakorns but not remakes of ch7 :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Honestly the most successful lakorn they had was kom faek & this one so far and both of them are action lakorn so I want more action from them, some of their production really make good action lakorn.
This one is oddly addictive.
Kom Faek is from Metta, they're not the same production.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
In one of the talk show that Pat N in, she was like some people think that the n'ek in here is her when Boom (n'ek) went to one of the event, everyone calling her Pat N. Boom have to call Pat to tell Pat to tell everyone that she not Pat>LOL