[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 19, 2015.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It’s even airing same slot as mik & poorlook lakorn. So very impressive because the nangek is total newbie & ohm being missing.

xdanavelvetx and Alichgo like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I was just gonna come share the good news. Haha. It must be really good to have such rating! Last time there was even a 5+ rating was Likit Ruk.

Lets hope it continues to rise so that they'll air Buang Nareumit soon!!

3. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

ah..good for Rome! His nose doesn't look too bad from this angle. Last lakorn of his I saw was Mia Taeng.

4. phatman

You know what I wanna see? That body he'd been working out for this lakorn. Hahhha.

Alichgo likes this.
  5. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

:risas3::coleman::risas3: I am sure in future episodes there's a scene for a half-naked Rome westling a tiger.

phatman likes this.
  6. phatman

Ooo. I'm make sure to watch this just for that scene. Hahaha.

I can understand why people are interested in this show it's what old Thai folks like. It's similiar to Nakee.

xdanavelvetx and Alichgo like this.
  7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Angkor has a really good storyline, but I forgot what’s it’s about. I’ve seen Pete’s version and that was produced by ch7. You know ch7 back then like to also drag the storyline. Lol. Glad this one is doing well

xdanavelvetx and phatman like this.
  8. phatman

I wonder if anyone is subbing it. It has been on my radar for the longest time and I seriously thought they shelved it. Now that it's airing I don't have enough time to watch it.Haha.

xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Here is the info
    M is subbing

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Have search for it? Maybe someone on FB might have subbed it.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  11. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Where I can watch it with eng subs? :)

12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I think i can post this because its from the public account anyway for sub if you can wait then they will upload when lakorn finish airing to this page if you cant wait then you have to donate to their site then they will gave access to all their lakorn if you are wondering why its like this because troll and their army of leaches who steal and abuse the subber and everyday make fake account of real subber and even now they are trying to get money through donation so please be careful if you decided to donate go their site or message so i can send the links to the private group and site.
    https://www.facebook.com/musefansub/videos/vl.225709888092837/1819146008182193/?type=1

xdanavelvetx and phatman like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Man I heard on the news about the rating as I was driving into work. Wow!!! I'm really happy for the production because they took a gamble branching out of their father's company and ch7 and go to ch3 where the audience is different. Also I hope that with this rating, ch3 will bring Rome back.

14. phatman

What if this is the new Nakee/BPS faze! Haha. The views on YouTube is the most since BPS! In just 22hrs the individual scenes have more than 200K+ views. I'm a dork I've been monitoring the views and even Likit Ruk was struggling.

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M and Tresor_moi like this.
  15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Channel be shelving lakorns with potential. I am glad it is doing well. As t least it gives Rome a chance since this is doing well....hopefully his lakorn with Matt will air soon.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  16. phatman

Maybe they're just taking long editing and wasn't actually shelving it.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I don't know editing should not take that long.

xdanavelvetx and KitKat516 like this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol it was shelved.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  19. phatman

BPS took a while too. Hahhaa.

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Actually They started shooting along time ago but stopped for a while then went back it took along time to finish it was last year they actually finished in October as far I remember.

phatman and xdanavelvetx like this.