[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh is such a talented actor. He is among one of my favorite actor. He does really well in all his role. Too bad they dont promote him but he has never disappointed me with his talent. He has that manly, thai appearance which I find very appealing....hehehe
He was awesome playing a psychopath.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Oh is very talent, he play so well on all his character. Tuck the bad guy in here is very good too, he play the bad guy so good. Over all everyone in this lakorn is very good and this production is very good with editing and everything.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh is great! From losers to lovelorn to playboy to psychopaths, he never disappoints with his acting. It's always on-point. :thumbup:

I think I'm okay with Oh not getting lead roles, as long as he continue to get meaty and challenging roles. I don't want him to be typecasted like Pong, always stuck in the same roles playing a cheater. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was hoping it'd keep increasing so Rome's career could be saved.

I was going to watch Matt/Andrew's lakorn, but a part of me wanes to join this crew too so I did a coin toss and I'm officially joining this crew despite no subs!!! Hehehe. Hi everyone. Gonna start Ep1 right now!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dammit gotta go somewhere!

Anyway. 10 mins in and the action is legit! No missed shots! Everyone is hiding and shooting accordingly! The effects are great. Rome!!!! My man!!! It's so great seeing him onscreen again. Sigh. Pom kid teung mak! I'm assuming he's the macho rough cop. I'm so looking forward to the rest!! Wait for me. I shall return soon. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if MUSE ever considered subbing directly on Ch3 to avoid copyright??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This show is kind of like Nakee isn't it? Is there a past life too??

Rome's arms are. . .huge. I like. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sorry for all the spamming, but can someone enlighten me on the setting of this lakorn? Haha. Why is there war going on? And it seems pretty modern, but what time era are we in. Oh and it Tuk a bad guy or good guy? Can he be good? Hehehe.

So many big people in here and so many people in general. This must've been a very high budget project.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?! Noooo!
How did his subordinates die?! I thought they escaped?!?!?!?! My heart. I'm crying so hard right now. Darn you Tuck bad guy again!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
What?! Noooo!
How did his subordinates die?! I thought they escaped?!?!?!?! My heart. I'm crying so hard right now. Darn you Tuck bad guy again!
Yay! You’re watching this. I’m a little confused too, since I haven’t watch the original and the second remake. I need some enlightenment as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! You’re watching this. I’m a little confused too, since I haven’t watch the original and the second remake. I need some enlightenment as well.
They haven't shown us yet how his subordinates got killed. I'm still on Ep2 and they've only showed the young subordinate giving his necklace to Angkor. I really wanna know what he said to her. I wanna watch at MUSE, but at the same time I'm not sure. Haha.