[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk about y'all, but I really like Captain Kan. He's so macho. Haha. Rome being all tall and buff makes him much more swoon-worthy.
I'm on Ep3 and Angkor's sprained ankle is getting in my nerves. Hahhaa. Poor Rome.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Urgh. Angkor has not spoken this whole episode. . .
And I'm by myself. . . again. Haha.
You are not, I’m reading, but just didn’t post. I like it that this version they add more pra’nangs scenes and relationships development. Both versions, I still like her bodyguard, Kroitee more hehe. He’s such loyal to her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You are not, I’m reading, but just didn’t post. I like it that this version they add more pra’nangs scenes and relationships development. Both versions, I still like her bodyguard, Kroitee more hehe. He’s such loyal to her.

I came to join the excitement, but I've been by myself. Hahaha. Come in my friends.

I shouldn't have started yet. Now I'm anxious for the rest of the lakor. Maybe I'll put this on hold.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry lol, normally I would watch this with ya'll but thaiflix f me so I renewed my viki account and addicted to kdrama right now :pancarta:
AWE. I'm sorry for all y'all Thaiflix subscribers.

I'm trying not to convert to Kdrama yet. I still wanna be into Thai lakorns. Haha. There's already a few Kdrama's on my to-watch list, but I'm holding back. Haha. Alright have fun in Kdrama land. I'll be hanging out here for a while.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
AWE. I'm sorry for all y'all Thaiflix subscribers.

I'm trying not to convert to Kdrama yet. I still wanna be into Thai lakorns. Haha. There's already a few Kdrama's on my to-watch list, but I'm holding back. Haha. Alright have fun in Kdrama land. I'll be hanging out here for a while.
Girl Lawless Lawyer is soooo good!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dammit. . . I couldn't stay away. I'm on Ep4 now. It's still goood. :rolleyes:

Finally she speaks! See so she does understand and speak Thai. Haha. I was about to give up. I'm glad she finally spoke up.

I'm loving the relationship between Captain Kan and Angkor. It's not exactly romance yet, but they aren't bickering so much either. They're mature and don't act on emotions. They have just the perfect pitch. Captain Kan isn't a meanie and Angkor isn't so useless.

But . . . I do wanna see an end to this long chase. Haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
May I also add I like the OST. I like that there's no unnecessary overly dramatic/intense background music.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm kind of confused as to where they're taking Angkor. Why didn't Captain Kan just take her to Bangkok and get the headquarters involved?? Instead they're fleeing back to Cambodia? And why is it taking them so long when it didn't take the immigrants that long to get to the refugee camp?? Hmm. Where is that refugee camp anyway?? Haha. I'm so lost. In too into the action that I have no idea their whereabouts.