Ch3 2019 Calendar

P

PrincessKarina

This is the prettiest I’ve ever seen Margie! This is weird cause she actually looks good with Pope wtf
Isn’t she?! And I’m not even a fan. She’s so skinny and not n’ek material in my book. But she’s tolerable though! ;)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’ll buy it just for Mark LOL :p

@Xiongurl26 yes, I’ve been thinking lately, if I should like moneygram you and you can do all the conversions to Thai baht yourself lol and get some Mark goodies for me. Lol. But that’s only if you have time lol hahahah
Things you would do for Mark lol Don't you want Mew's sign too? :rolleyes:

I wanna have the Furby Gang's and Great's signature haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Things you would do for Mark lol Don't you want Mew's sign too? :rolleyes:

I wanna have the Furby Gang's and Great's signature haha
Girl I want everyone’s siggies but I don’t know if @Xiongurl26 has time to go chasing them down lolol :p

~

It would be so awesome to have an actual signed autograph of everyone. I have seen nearly all of everyone’s autograph, but it’s not the same as getting an actual signed copy. Lol :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lucky spoiled fan :p

@Xiongurl26 sell a signed calendar to her with a much higher price lol
HAHA what an idea!
I’ll buy it just for Mark LOL :p

@Xiongurl26 yes, I’ve been thinking lately, if I should like moneygram you and you can do all the conversions to Thai baht yourself lol and get some Mark goodies for me. Lol. But that’s only if you have time lol hahahah
I could try but my only thing is I've always been advise to not really try to send things overseas bc ppl tend to look through your stuff and take them. Idk if anyone would take some Mark stuff LOL but if I ever figure out how packaging works here I could try it.

All signing days are on Sunday except for the James Ma and NY day so I could go to all of them but it takes a while due to Thailand traffic to get to the signing places. Which could be costly since I don't drive here. I originally have been debating if I want to go see Mark bc it's only one person I want to see out of all the ppl he's with that day. Didn't know if I should use a lot of money to go but now I just might! It's convincing now to go for it lol. I don't think I should miss out on his signature. I also want to go on Pope Bella day but I think it will be the most craziest day aside so I may pass. I really don't want to get trampled haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
HAHA what an idea!

I could try but my only thing is I've always been advise to not really try to send things overseas bc ppl tend to look through your stuff and take them. Idk if anyone would take some Mark stuff LOL but if I ever figure out how packaging works here I could try it.

All signing days are on Sunday except for the James Ma and NY day so I could go to all of them but it takes a while due to Thailand traffic to get to the signing places. Which could be costly since I don't drive here. I originally have been debating if I want to go see Mark bc it's only one person I want to see out of all the ppl he's with that day. Didn't know if I should use a lot of money to go but now I just might! It's convincing now to go for it lol. I don't think I should miss out on his signature. I also want to go on Pope Bella day but I think it will be the most craziest day aside so I may pass. I really don't want to get trampled haha.
I’ll get back to you! Huhu :) I’m out for the night. Lol :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Babe if you can please grab me a JiTaew signature that would be awesome :worship2::worship2::aaaaa:and in return I will go stalking for your man JMA with you :risas3: ... I will transfer the money for you if you do get it and then I will pick it up from you in May when I see you ..