Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Today’s calendar signing was much better than last weeks! The atmosphere was not tense at all and it was more fun!

xcinsationalx, est.jpn and Kay123 like this.
  3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I honestly enjoyed going to the signing today so much! It was full of fun.

HIGHLIGHTS:
    - When the 2 MC's were joking with Peach & Pat about marriage and he started to sing like those dudes who sing when the groom side is coming to the girls house.
    - When fans jokingly said something about Peach & Pat can do Lo Sam Pao. MC guy says to Peach "if you don't know how to do it, I can ask Pope to explain it to you." LOL!!! The crowd was so wild today.
    - Preem having to leave early to shoot for a Lakorn and Pope says I have to go to shoot a lakorn too. MC says sit down you don't have a Lakorn to go shoot. Roast!! But also the truth lolol.
    - Louis Scott & Poh in general lmao. They were both so hilarious.

est.jpn, x.ATKD.x, Katelyn and 4 others like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I heard that there wasnt any assigned seatings which was why the media made it a big deal that the Furbies didn't sit together.

Anyways Peach and Pat are too cute. This signing looks fun.

orchidtea likes this.
  5. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah they don't. I remember last week when Mint first went the MC said to her to pick where ever she wanted to sit so she sat in the middle. Evryone else kind of just followed suit.

The one yesterday was so fun. It was jam packed but super funny.

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol the screamings were too loud that i couldn't hear what they were saying.

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Was there any pictures or videos of Pat next to Pope? I would like to see how they look together

8. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

There's no assigned seats? And the 1st group just naturally split into boys on one side, girls on the other. Weird lol.

est.jpn likes this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Next calendar signing I hope they don’t split up into boys and girls again! I want Taew to sit in between Great and James Ji! And I would like to see Chippy sitting next to James Ji or Great

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I dont think there were ever assign seats. Maybe the koojins just sat next to each other to satisfy their fans.

xcinsationalx, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Pope and Bella’s fans were so loud. Lol

12. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

I miss this type of setting for their signing. I remember when all his wives of lakorns were all there.
    Crazy that Bella was also at the signing on that day but she was not his wife just yet.

pope00.png

orchidtea, xcinsationalx and SuzieJ like this.
  13. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Bella and Pope were cute but him with Diana too. Omg, double the cute.
    Too bad Preem and Louis didn't sit next to each other.

popedianaxx.png popediana1xx.png
    popediana2xx.png popediana3xx.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    orchidtea likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

est.jpn likes this.
  15. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah no assigned seating bc yesterday Louis Scott was supposedly sitting next to Preem but he didn't want to sit there so he moved to sit next to Peun. He said he wanted to be on the manly side lol

orchidtea, jeanie1, Katelyn and 2 others like this.
  16. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah no assigned seating bc yesterday Louis Scott was supposedly sitting next to Preem but he didn't want to sit there so he moved to sit next to Peun. He said he wanted to be on the manly side lol

17. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Oh, there was no assigned seating? Man, bummed Mint and Mario did not sit together during there signing date. But he did come late and Mint is really close to both Toey and Bomb lol. This week's signing does look a lot more relaxed and fun.

18. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

That would be an interesting setup with Taew in between Great and James Ji!! :cheer:

19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

It was definitely more relaxed and fun.

Those calendars would never get signed ahaha

Katelyn, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

B562BE26-5509-421B-8A1F-23CFBA1EF3EA.jpeg
    Cute picture ❤️

Cr. To rightful owners