Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh man Popella day will be super pack. Good luck!! Lol

Mint and Matt will take sometime to heal. Maybe the brothers will make it easier even if one of them was kinda the cause of it.

Xiongurl26 and Koy123 like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Omg, 90 degrees!! My, I would faint if it’s that hot in a crowded place. I don’t do well like that. Good for you for getting out there and getting pictures for us! I want to see Pope and Bella signings.

Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

~

Idk but we’re counting on you. Lol. And please brace yourself cuz I don’t want neither Mark or JJ to blow you away lol, hopefully Mark will dress good LOL cuz it’s ch3 calendar events that he never looks his best lol :p

Xiongurl26, Katelyn and SuzieJ like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

@Xiongurl26 you'll have to go extra early. You might as well cancel all your morning plans and go camp out at the crack of dawn lol. Su su!!

Xiongurl26, SuzieJ and ella0411 like this.
  5. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

At least I get a Mint interaction with the boys. She's so friendly and it makes me gush.

orchidtea, Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  6. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Idk how I did it either lol. I mean they had a big tent for the stars but even they were constantly writing their sweat.
    Haha omg. Yesterday the girls all looked so amazing and the boys all show up casual looking. I'm training to fight with these fans so I'll make sure I can do it for all of us lol.
    I just might. Even the older ladies were there ready w/ fan signs. It was so cute bc some of them just stand on the side of the road holding their signs for their bias. We had two hardcore elder ladies rooting for Alex R. haaha

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg how cute! Those two elderly fans cheering for Alex R. He honestly deserves it for all the hard work he does for the environment ❤️ And yesss girl you have to get very upclose for JT and Great lol if I can’t see my bias Great, I at least want you to see him haha

8. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Awwww. At least we get a small interaction with them. I feel like Matt was trying not interact much with anyone because obviously
    reporters are going to start stuff with her and the Furby Gang. But at least Matt greeted Mint. I feel like the whole fan signing was off
    and it wasn't just the girls who didn't talk much to each other. It was like a huge dark cloud making all of them awkward.
    (MATT BE LOOKING GORGEOUS THOUGH, MEW IS STILL CUTE AS EVER)

orchidtea and ella0411 like this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol i can see 9entertain headlines now:

Headline #1: Matt and Mint no interactions. Could this be the end of the short live Furby Gang?

#2: Furby Gang picture without Matt, is this the end?

#3: Did Furby Gang kick Matt out and replaced her with Kao?

:rolleyes::pancarta:

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m surprised I haven’t seen anything about this yet! And ew they better not get my girl Kao into this mess. But I can see them doing this though too

orchidtea and est.jpn like this.
  11. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

:risas3:
    If it does I am coming back here and say you called it. Dang it. Hahahhaha. :risas3:
    The media sucks so much. They need headlines to make money. :naughty2:

preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  12. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

I was actually expecting media would corner these two together in this event.

Didn't one of them said they'll meet up again soon? Let's see. :p

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Everyone is disappointed in Matt. Like people don't take her seriously anymore. I mean SongKran ? "It's going down for real !" *Florida voice*

xodxo likes this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Forgot to ask you how is Matt in real life lookwise ?

Xiongurl26 and PrincessKarina like this.
  15. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I agree it wasn't as fun and lighthearted at the one with Ken, Mint, Boy, Bella, Nine etc. last year. Which is a bummer because I was hoping we'd get more cute and playful interactions like Ken and Mint last year lol.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

est.jpn likes this.
  17. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Super gorgeous!! They all really look just like they do in pics but I think it's the fact that they're in person instead. More natural looking. She is quite tall though lol

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

19. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

She looked bored and extremely cute .. like a baby .

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you !! Is her b.tt as big as in picture ? :pancarta:

Xiongurl26, ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.