Ch3 2019 Calendar

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

top is just not attractive to me lol. the ladies look good especially namtarn. the gods of lakorns should bless her with a breakthrough lakorn in 2019.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I don’t like his looks either. Namtarn is glowing lately. She looked her best in her lakorn with Toey P

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

C8D6B1FD-8780-4F19-A92A-0139AEEF6B98.jpeg
    My favorite group! This group and Mew and the boys had the best chemistry together !

Cr. To rightful owners

orchidtea likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

E14280A4-BC6B-44F4-B975-3FB5878D07E8.jpeg
    Such a boring concept but this makes me really want a PopeMint reunion ❤️ They look really good here!! Lol @ Margie’s shoes haha

Cr. To rightful owners

orchidtea likes this.
  5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Margie looks so out of place. Pope and Mint looks like a couple and Margie just seemed like an accessory lol

orchidtea likes this.
  6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

So cute...they look comfy and relax. If Matt wasn't so stupid in love, she would be set. Channel 3 finally gave her some good guys, she be like nah...I'm picking Songkran :)

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It’s just this picture tbh. There are lots of shots where mint looks like the 3rd wheel as well lol

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

A2A4E82F-53E6-449E-82F1-826B5D81B1ED.jpeg
    Omg Preems face is so puffy here! She looks really different these days.

Cr. To rightful owners

orchidtea and Kay123 like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

C4199EC9-4B49-463F-899D-670204740931.jpeg 1EF8D4C0-B612-4A26-8838-D863368875A7.jpeg 34F25908-A3DC-461C-874C-CBF0CD9EF895.jpeg
    Wowwww :love: This is my dream couple guys! Just look at how beautiful they look together :icon12: glad they sat next to each other at the calendar signing!

Cr. As tagged

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

This calendar signing was the most fun in my opinion. The MC’s made sure everyone was having fun and The Great/James/Alek trio was hilarious lol

orchidtea, Kay123 and Katelyn like this.
  11. shiela marie

shiela marie sarNie Egg

I've not seen any of this guy's lakorn i don't find him cute/leading man type he looks like those who play goons sorry don't be offended actually i don't know most of thai actors.Anyway just my opinion.

12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I don’t agree but okay :p

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    orchidtea and Kay123 like this.
  13. shiela marie

shiela marie sarNie Egg

sorry..i'm just so into cute guys hehe..taew have been paired to so many and for the most, she carried most of the part..but she shines more with a partner who can also justify the role or attributes that the script requires.I mean even physically a leading must be convincingly handsome like a prince charming.Look what happened when she got paired with cute James or nadech or mark, or even mario it was obviously different from all the rest.

Kay123 likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

To me, Great is my Prince Charming but for others it’s different. I prefer more manly looking guys. Plus Great is a good actor and looks like a p’ek to me but everyone has different opinions though.

15. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

No offense taken, everyone is entitled to their opinion .. I have never seen any of his Lakorn too, but I think he is super handsome with a killer smile. I actually wish more leading male thai actor would have his physical features and appearance, he is just so manly :coleman:

KitKat516, Katelyn and SuzieJ like this.
  16. shiela marie

shiela marie sarNie Egg

its okay,who knows. I'll be watching them still. I won't miss any of Taew's . Mind you even pope I don't find appealing hehe but I guess our preference aren't always the same. I might need to watch more of these guys lakorn so I won't be this bias. Ow and one more cute guy..James Ma..I think them pairing is also promising.Two chinky eyed. Chinita and chinito :love: eye candy :thumbup:

Kay123 and SuzieJ like this.
  17. shiela marie

shiela marie sarNie Egg

:thumbup:

Kay123 likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

You should try one of his lakorns. You will probably end up liking him after. Are you new to lakorns? Which type of lakorns do you like?

Kay123 likes this.
  19. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

I love my JiTaew, but when I saw Great and Taew together at the signing I was screaming inside :aaaaa:and it looked like we weren’t the only one who think they look good together :love: Great does too :risas3: he liked the clip of him and Taew made by a fan :icon12:
    A86A611D-6E47-4390-B90B-0DF6F1488290.jpeg

Katelyn and SuzieJ like this.
  20. shiela marie

shiela marie sarNie Egg

not quite..I've radomly watched a few like those of yaya's,kim's, apart from taew's,I've not attempted watching bella's- not my cup of tea.Even when I've watched Kunchai Rachanon I've skipped all the rest of the pairing except that one with james and mint.