[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coca

sarNie Adult
when mint and boy fitting ? i wait so along time .. i heard they wiill fitting on 19 october but i never they are update news yet .. on ig is so quiet :scratchhead2:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Coca said:
when mint and boy fitting ? i wait so along time .. i heard they wiill fitting on 19 october but i never they are update news yet .. on ig is so quiet :scratchhead2:

They have the fitting already but CH3 or Broadcast told them not to release photos.  That why its so quiet on the fitting photo for Boy & Mint and Cheer & Toey. I don't know what up with CH3 not want to release photo.  :thumbdown:    

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
And with Kichy and PJ and Cris, it was released only a few hours after that. Probably just to keep up the hype or fitting didn't go as planned.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^The thing with Broadcast is, they do fittings to see if they like the people they paired up, if not, they will make switches. A fitting doesn't mean anything until they film. Lol Things are bound to change. Fitting sort of means casting for them.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
No no....don't switch Boy and Mint. Last time the drama didn't success doesn't mean they are a bad couple. Want them to prove viewers that they are super cute like other hot couples on screen too.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
 i love mint  i don't care with whom she pairs i don't want her to be out from this one ... and am not saying i don't want boy it is just i don't want her out from this lakorn 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Prevent negativity from her moving channels I think.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Come on guys. Mario already has a movie with Vill and a lakorn with Toey lined up already. I doubt he could carry the extra lakorn.
I always initially thought they kept it quiet because there would be changes. Especially boy and mint, there were barely any news on their part so I always wondered if the pranangs would alter.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Omg they doesn't release photo fitting yet .. poor mint and boy if the want to chang actor i want change boy and put mario don't change mint if mint can play with mario again is so good because both are play together fit so mich iwant them become koo jin and have more lakorn play together becaue their lakorn song hua jai nee pur tur is good so much they นารัก มากๆๆๆๆๆ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They probably learned from last time with Prang for Sapai Jao where photos of her fitting came out and fans had all sorts of opinions and then they came out saying, Prang wasn't chosen as Sijitra, the fitting was just a casting to see if Prang would fit to be Sijitra. To avoid any type of premature confirmation as well as chaos, they probably decided to hold off on photos until everything has finalized. Cheer gets bashed from one person and it hits news. Seriously? That person needs to bash Ch. 7 on why they keep giving lakorns that were previous hits or decent lakorns to someone who can't act for crap like Poo versus Cheer. I can't believe Ch. 7 forked out so much to keep Poo when she can't act period. It's an insult to Cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.