[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some news on both Mint & Cheer about the fitting. 

Mint Part

ทยอยฟิตติ้งกันไป สำหรับซีรีส์ชุด เดอะ คิวปิดส์ บริษัทรักอุตลุด ล่าสุดเมื่อวันที่ 19 ต.ค. เป็นคิวของ กามเทพหรรษา มี  “บอย” ปกรณ์ กับ “มิ้นต์” ชาลิดา เล่น

Cheer Part

ส่วนอีกตอน กามเทพซ่อนรัก ที่มี “เชียร์” ฑิฆัมพร ประกบ “เต้ย” พงศกร  งานนี้ลับสุดๆ มีการสั่งห้ามถ่าย ห้ามโพสต์ลงโซเชียลเด็ดขาด หากไม่เชื่องานเข้าแน่นอน

Link:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151023/215638.html

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
dancy said:

Here are some news on both Mint & Cheer about the fitting. 

Mint Part

ทยอยฟิตติ้งกันไป สำหรับซีรีส์ชุด เดอะ คิวปิดส์ บริษัทรักอุตลุด ล่าสุดเมื่อวันที่ 19 ต.ค. เป็นคิวของ กามเทพหรรษา มี  “บอย” ปกรณ์ กับ “มิ้นต์” ชาลิดา เล่น

Cheer Part

ส่วนอีกตอน กามเทพซ่อนรัก ที่มี “เชียร์” ฑิฆัมพร ประกบ “เต้ย” พงศกร  งานนี้ลับสุดๆ มีการสั่งห้ามถ่าย ห้ามโพสต์ลงโซเชียลเด็ดขาด หากไม่เชื่องานเข้าแน่นอน

Link:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151023/215638.html

Mint: 

Fitting for the Cupid's Series on Oct 19, for Kammathep Hunsa w/ Boy & MInt 

Cheer:

Khammathep Sorn Ruk w/ Cheer & Toey. This Series is very private they are told to not post anything up, if so someone will get in trouble.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Mint said she has 3 lakorns coming up next year so I don't mind seeing her in here with Boy.
Wow that's nice to know (; ChadaOh can pair up for another drama in the future. If it's boy, it's boy in here lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Wowow where did you get this info from??
She was interviewed at a recent event. She didn't say which lakorns but she said 3 and also mentioned that she doesn't usually accept even 2 lakorns at the same time because of school but she will have to learn how to balance work, school, and her health. The reporter were asking if it was true about a rumor that she's shedding her cutesy nang'ek character for a sexy one but I didn't get her answer. I hope it is true. She needs a change and some challenges.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Mint said she has 3 lakorns coming up next year so I don't mind seeing her in here with Boy.
Wow i am happy that mint will have more lakorn on next year . I want mint get more lakorn and want to pair with mario again

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg three lakorns!? Woah that's crazy. But I am glad she's thinking of taking more work, it'll give her a chance to grow as an actress. Star in more versatile roles, with different productions, hopefully if Broadcast takes a liking to Mint they'll pair her up with their favorite Ken P. I've always wanted to see what those two would look like together. Most importantly, however, I hope she pairs up with Mario again soon. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I really want to know what's going to happen!!! Plus, I can't wait to see who the other pairings are going to be.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Omg I would be so happy if Wawwa is paired up with Phet! They looked so gorgeous on that pictorial. I was lowkey waiting for this pair to happen *crossfingers*

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait I thought the reason they didn't pair Phet & Prang was because Phet couldn't be in this series anymore due to another commitment? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, he has another commitment ^^ I remembered that too. Anyone else still have that picture collage? I actually want to start petitioning for Fair and Michelle to be in here. I believe two slots are still unconfirmed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.