Bollywood News

rocky

sarNie Egg
does anybody know when their movie is coming out?

word of day;
your lips is like the moon,star,and sky that angel cannot compare.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
whoa! i haven't been updated on bollywood stuff in such a long time...however, i went to bollyspice yesterday and they had all this stuff about abhishek and aish getting married...but none of the stuff seems to be confirmed so i don't know if these are just rumors or what not...

anyhow..from the above little article, doesn't it seems like just a bunch of people getting together and are just like, we looked at their horiscope and they match each other very well...lol, to me it seems just like a bunch of people with a lot of time on their hands to match celebrities together...i mean, i can do that myself you know looking at my horiscope and who it says I should match up with and then i'll try to match up with a celebrity that i like but you know that's all fun and games...

i guess i should read some more info between them getting married...lol, i'll google it later..but hey if it's for real then i'm happy for them. I think they look good together :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
YouthWallah
a summer arts mentorship program for emerging South Asian artists

Apply by April 1, 2006.

Mentorship Workshops: July 8th - September 24th, 2006.

www.artwallah.org

INTERESTED IN THE ARTS?
This summer, YouthWallah will select 13 South Asians (age 16-24) from the greater Los Angeles area with a keen interest in developing their artistic voices through the disciplines of dance, film, literature, music, theatre, spoken word, stand-up comedy, or visual art. Through one on one mentorship with a professional artist, and group workshops, YouthWallah participants will focus on the creative process, while building a skill set of practical tools for artistry.

At the end of the YouthWallah Workshop Program, each artist will be invited to submit their works for formal presentation in "Desi Factor", a showcase of visual and performing arts, produced by ArtWallah and presented at Highways Performing Arts Space in Santa Monica, CA.

Workshops run from July 8 - September 24, 2006. "Desi Factor" will be presented in November 2006.

Please view our application online: www.artwallah.org /youthwallah
Application Deadline: April 1, 2006.
For more information, email youth@artwallah.org
Attached is the YouthWallah 2006 Application

ArtWallah
2210 Lincoln Blvd. Suite 5
Venice CA 90291
310.391.3330 t, 310.391.1066 f,
www.artwallah.org

kazee

Wow! I'm so far behind in Bollywood NEWS!!! I'm so lost! I can't believe they've been dating and i didn't even know.. wow! I think they shouldn't listen to what the astrologers or anyone says.. if they know their marraige will work.. then they'll do stuff to make if work.. it doesn't depend on what some guy says.. well.. we'll all just see how it turns out..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i saw it! i would say that it was a good one and it was sad at the end! you should definitely watch it if you're a salman or kareena fan!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh i would love to see them together! they're both sexy and are perfect for each other! i love them both! looking forward!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ABHISHEK-AISH IN 'JUST PUNJABI'

march 2

By Eye TV India Bureau - Naresh Kumar

Bollywood Banter

Though there is no confirmation and there is a complete calm over the recent media reports about Abhishek Bachchan's marriage with Aishwarya Rai, there are confirmed reports that Abhishek has been recommending Aish , his costar of several movies, to the directors who are keen on signing the junior B. Aish seems to have impressed Abhishek during their recent shoots in Rajasthan for J.P.Dutta's 'Umrao Jaan' and in Maniratnam's untitled movie. So, this pair is likely to be signed in Bunty Walia's 'Just Punjabi' too. Though Bunty confirms that he has already signed Abhishek in it, he is yet to get a nod from Aish. At the same time, Bunty scotches rumors that he had ever thought of roping in Bipasha Basu and John Abraham in his 'Just Punjabi'. However, Sanjay Dutt is there in the lead roles, he adds.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
whoa! really? i thought..wat?! i thought Ash used to go out with Salman then they broke up and salman started to get scary then ash went out with Vivek..wow..they broke up already?? whoa..and now..WHAT? Abhishek..i'm so confused..i thought he was married to Kareena's sis Karishma Kapoor...help..i'm confused now..and now these ASH AND ABHISHEK?? WHOA...

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm a huge fan of Salman, i just bought this movie the other day. i must say its so good and sad at the same time....especially the scene when Salman threw his g-f into the water and she dies.....ahhhhh, its not really his fault...but seem like it too.
lolz....its funny when he stay in the mental hospital.....he's so funny and naughty. :D

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Salman is a hottie. I'm a fan of both of them. This movie sounds good. Hopefully it's dubbed in Hmong. :D

sambvang

sarNie Egg
kry*star Posted Mar 5 2006, 08:27 AM
oh i would love to see them together! they're both sexy and are perfect for each other! i love them both! looking forward
I TOTALLY AGREE. :lol: If it's true, can't wait.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
STARS: TWO SIDES OF EATING CHICKEN

By Naresh Kumar - Eye TV India Bureau

In the News

Shah Rukh Khan has quit eating chicken following reports of bird flu spreading in India. In fact, he was informed about it during his chicken lunch. Immediately, he stopped eating it and called for a health inspector to apprise him about it. No sooner the inspector advised him against eating chicken than SRK left it half way. The same inspector later wondered what would happen to SRK's muscles without eating chicken. Will he continue to be in the number one race despite it? However, there is another side of the picture too.

Director Priyadarshan is shooting an add supporting the cause of eating chicken in spite of the present controversy. And among others to join his shoot are a galaxy of stars including Sanjay Dutt, Suniel Shetty and Fardeen Khan. No, none of them is in poultry business. However, they claim that the well-cooked chicken is not harmful; it's rather the only source of protein for a common man! Sanju ate chicken in public to assure them that bird flu hasn't affected chicken in India. Interestingly, later he attended Ponds Miss India 2006 and gave the gathered contestants a few pieces of advice. They were impressed by Sanjay Dutt. Luckily, Sanju didn't advise the beauties to eat chicken at the present juncture.

bollywoodheaven.com

sambvang

sarNie Egg
For a minute there I was like :shock: because I thought he was married but not anymore I guess.

I remember watching his movie when he was younger and he was cuter back then but now he's gettin old. Not as cute as before but still handsome. :D