Bollywood News

Rakniran

Put him in jail..WHy in the world would he slap a girl for? No guys should slap a girl no matter what the problem is.Is so wrong.Doesnt anyone in his family told him that? Is not right to slap/hit a girls no matter what.Shame on him!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol Esha is a girl and Amrita is too..so it was a girl slapping another girl. I don't know why Hrithik's picture is there though..

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
Ana said:

Bollywood is a strange place. All of them are allowed show their skin with full vigor but they are always judged based on their cinematographic performances, acting and above all skin exposure with passion and classy touch. Raw sex is not appreciated in Bollywood. It is fundamentally considered as not sexy and more animal like.

But when asked a simple question who is the sexiest, Bollywood goes crazy in debating the facts. Internet sites help in really find out who is most sexy based on page views of each actress and their respective slideshows. Web audience measurement techniques analyze and provide the result.

According to that, Ash is still most sexy though she is losing some momentum to the relatively new comers.

-IndiaDaily
[post="10113"][/post]​
Here's my take!!!
-Rani
-Rani
-Rani
-Rani
:D

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
Prisna said:
Where Kajol?jk

1.Rani
2.Ash
3.Kareen
[post="68090"][/post]​
The reason Kajol not listed is because she's in a different generation. Kajol would need to be compared with MudMadhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla anf etc...

Mint27

Rani is really pretty in screen, but her best costar is not really sharuk...it is Hrithik. That was when I started to fall so hard for her. :sweat: :sweat:

But Rani is truly beautiful so she makes a HOT couple with anybody. :lmao: :lmao:

Ana

sarNie Adult

Courtesy: Apunkachoice

Aishwarya raiRumour has it that the relationship between actress Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan is more than just a friendship.

When it comes to the talk of Aishwarya’s personal relationship, we ought to be very discreet, considering the fact that the former beauty queen hardly utters a word about her private life. Which boils the things down to speculation, and that is how this piece of news ought to be treated.

Before going into the Ash-Abhi chemistry, let it be said that there has still not been any formal confirmation of the canards of the separation between Ash and Vivek Oberoi , although there have been some online reports alleging the rift.

Having said that, reports on entertainment sites like Mid-Day state that something is indeed cooking between Ash and Abhishek, who have recently been shooting together for J P Dutta’s next movie Umrao Jaan in Rajasthan.

The report quotes a source close to the Bachchan family as saying that Abhishek’s mother Jaya Bachchan strongly approves of Ash. Mrs. Bachchan has also reportedly met Ash’s mother, although the pretext of their meeting remains unclear.

Ash has also been to the Bachchans’ residence for dinner.

And the crew of ‘Umrao Jaan’ too has a few anecdotes to tell about the rapport between Ash and Abhi during the movie’s shoot.

While all these stray clues could make up a story of a possible romance between Ash and Abhishek, let us refrain from jumping to conclusions until the relationship is confirmed by either of the parties involved.

Ana

sarNie Adult

Bipasha basuJust last Thursday we told you that Bipasha Basu has won the title of India's 'Most Desirable Woman'. Her boyfriend John Abraham is not far behind.

Yes you guessed it. John has been declared the winner of the 50 'Most Desirable Men' on Zoom's Red Hot Countdown show.

John edged out Salman Khan to secure the coveted position.

The winners list threw up quite a few surprises, and as many disappointments. The list included Indian men from various fields-Bollywood, models, authors, sportspersons, socialites and leaders.

Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan won the fourth and fifth positions.

Voted third was Abhishek Bachchan , while Akshay Kumar , Hrithik Roshan and Milind Soman were voted sixth, seventh and tenth respectively.

The only one from the Indian cricket team in the top 10 was Irfan Pathan at number nine.

Kashmiri politician Omar Abdullah came in eight - the highest position attained by a non-film personality. Amitabh Bachchan, 63 years old, was declared the 12th most desirable man in the country.

Indian cricket skipper Rahul Dravid was voted 15th , while teammates Yuvraj Singh and Zaheer Khan were 17th and 18th on the list, respectively.

This means that John and Bipasha are the hottest couple in India today and they can be found under one roof!

The List:
1. John Abraham
2. Salman Khan
3. Abhishek Bachchan
4. Shah Rukh Khan
5. Saif Ali Khan
6. Akshay Kumar
7. Hrithik Roshan
8. Omar Abdullah
9. Irfan Pathan
10. Milind Soman
11. Arjun Rampal
12. Amitabh Bachchan
13. Sanjay Dutt
14. Fardeen Khan
15. Rahul Dravid
16. Aamir Khan
17. Yuvraj Singh
18. Zaheer Khan
19. Shahid Kapur
20. Dino Morea

Ana

sarNie Adult

Dino Morea – Ready for reel resurrection
Jan 25, 2006

Dino moreaModel-turned-actor Dino Morea ’s acting career is poised to get a new lease of life with three movies slated for release in February.

After a long low phase, Dino looks set to rise again like a phoenix. For, on the anvil are a hat-trick of films – ‘Aksar’, ‘Holiday’ and ‘Fight Club’ – ready to hit the marquee back-to-back in the coming month.

Aksar , to release on February 3, has Dino playing one of the two heroes. Emraan Hashmi is the other male lead and Udita Goswami is the heroine. The movie tells the tale of mind-games the three characters play with each other.

Pooja Bhatt ’s Holiday , set for February 10 release, looks one promising movie that could give Dino the much-needed success he needs to boost his career. The film has Dino playing a dance instructor to newcomer Onjolee Nair .

Going by the promos of the movie, Dino looks sleek and elegant in the dance numbers. In fact, the actor went through one month of rigorous dance training under the choreographers, Bosco and Caesar.

A brief preview of ‘Holiday’ was recently held for selected audience, and viewers who saw the film sounded full of praise for Dino’s nimble-footed dances in the movie.

And then, in the third week of February, on 17th, Dino will be seen in a new avatar altogether in Fight Club . The movie is a multi-starrer, so Dino has relatively marginal footage in it.

Dino says he is “happy, excited and nervous� about his three back-to-back releases.

And guess what? Dino has also bagged new projects by filmmakers Dharmesh Darshan and Vikram Bhatt.

Welcome back, Dino.

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
bugsy said:
hmm...isn't he a little young for her? I have no idea on how old the two of them are, he just looks young. Anyone know?
[post="63681"][/post]​
John is 30 something I believe and Rani is 27 gonna be 28 soon. I think John more excited than anyone cuz he finally get to act with his most favorite actress all time.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
isnt she the one who usually plays nang rai in movies n i think rite now she plays pa akes's sis in sapai part time. i think its the same girl anyway.......................

bill

sarNie Egg
Well I think they would look cute together. Ash is so pretty too so it be hard to find a pretty boy for her.

bill

sarNie Egg
Is Rani married to Salman Khan? Well John looks hot even though I never heard of him but he will look great with Rani.