Bollywood News

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha you talking about me? lol jk but yeah they are becoming like kdramas, always having some sickness or illness. The Korean wave must be hitting them too, lol. I never knew that there was a bollywood remake of the Korean movie Old Boy, until I was looking at this list of the year's best Indian films (or something like that) and it mentioned that it was a remake. I just thought that was interesting on how before Bollywood movies were remakes of Hollywood movies, but now they're getting more global.

Anyways, as for this movie...I doubt Kajol will match up to Rani (though I haven't even seen Black yet). I just seriously can't see Kajol in a role like that since she's always so hyper it seems like. But I guess I'll have to wait and see...Aamir Khan and Kajol seems like an interesting pair. ^_^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Oh, her hand and her toe...that's just too serious of an injury for a beauty queen like Aish. They definitely need to stop production until her hand fully heals. LOL, I am being sarcastic. I'm not hating on her since I am one of her fans, but news like this is sort of pathetic.

Isn't she going to be in an action/adventure Hollywood movie? I forgot what it was called...Legion something. From the way that they dressed, it sort of reminds me of The Mummy, lol. But yeah, I've never seen her in that kind of a role before so it should be interesting. :D

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
it's intresting. i like both rani and kajol. but haven't seen black too. lately rani is having alot of movies comming out!

kazee

Wow.. that little thing and it's all over the news.. man.. i break an arm and it's not even close. ahahah.. i'd like to see the new movie if there is one.. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Abhishek finishes off with Aishwarya!!!!

The rumour mill in Bollywood has gone in to overtime, with many industry insiders reporting that Abhishek Bachchan has finished off his relationship with Aishwarya Rai.

The reason behind this split is just simple… Aishwarya is a manglik. Or to put it in English, she is from Mars. And people who are from Mars tend to cast a dark shadow over there partners careers. And the Bachchans do not want that to happen.

credit: bollywood heaven

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
-_- never thought an actress like ash will be turn down. that's sad. oh well, i'm not a fan of her though.

cecilia

Staff member
what the heck?..i'm confuse to begin with anyway..
just glad theyr'e not going out..or am going out..
whichever way is fine with me..
so long as they're happy...

neena

sarNie Adult
its so stupid, i don't even think they ever dated! ppl are just making up this rumour because there's nothing else to make a rumour out of. GOSH!!! ppl who make these stupid rumours are stupid. i think this is all a pubicity stunt.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
karenyang said:
Abhishek finishes off with Aishwarya!!!!

The rumour mill in Bollywood has gone in to overtime, with many industry insiders reporting that Abhishek Bachchan has finished off his relationship with Aishwarya Rai.

The reason behind this split is just simple… Aishwarya is a manglik. Or to put it in English, she is from Mars. And people who are from Mars tend to cast a dark shadow over there partners careers. And the Bachchans do not want that to happen.

credit: bollywood heaven
[post="111238"][/post]​
hey but i thought tat girl is married to salman khan.... i read tat in a marykate and ashley's magazie long time ago....
his a pix of him.....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm the biggest rani fan in the world.. and I doubt that faana will match up to black... even though I haven't seen it either... I know for sure that rani did such an amazing job... she's so talented... I can't wait for her forthcoming... KANK and Baabul.... :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
for me.... RANI ALL THE WAY... she proved her beauty and she's got it all... I love her... she's the BOMB.... no one can top her... :p

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey.. I'm so looking forward to this film... I can't wait to see john-rani-salman... whoo!!!! they're going to ROCK!!!! well.. I just want to share these baabul pictures with u guys.... :D

credits to talk bollywood forums

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think she looks best with.... SRK.. Hritik.. Vivek.. and Salman... also Abhi too... well.. she's beautiful so of course she looks good with all the hot mens.... :lmao:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
she's not like that.. she will not do it... she's better than that!!!! and that movie that she got raped... was her first film.. so of course she learns from it... :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
I hope it's not true because I seriously hate kareena, don't like her with hrithik at all. he's too GOOD for her. rather see him with Rani since both were so SWEET and SUCH A COUPLE in Mujhse Dosti Karoge!!! ^_^ ^_^
[post="62814"][/post]​
Girl.. u took the words right out of my mouth... hritik looks way better with RANI!!! :)

neena

sarNie Adult
rainie_vang said:
hey but i thought tat girl is married to salman khan.... i read tat in a marykate and ashley's magazie long time ago....
his a pix of him.....

[post="112690"][/post]​

NOPE, Salman and Aish use to date back in those Hum Dil De Chupke Sanam days but they broke it off a few years ago. they were a famous couple. aish dated Vivek Oberoi after she broke it off with Salman Khan. AND I"M STILL SURE SHE NEVER DATED ABHISHEK!!! She's only dated two famous Bollywood stars: Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi!

anjos

Yeah... I have to agree..... I think she did learn from her mistake.... but if she really going to do... I think their may be a Double..... the double could do the nake thing for her and she dont have to do.... I know for a fact that lots of actress... they had double for that kind of things........But anyways I dont thinks she going to do..... or hope she wont do it.....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Are we talking a total strip as in seeing boobs and what not playboy style? Or is it more like major skin with the um pertinent parts artfully covered with sheets and stuff like you get with most love scenes on tv or a pg13? I don't see it though, Bollywood seems to be so conservative. I don't even think I've seen french kissing onscreen.