❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

tifar

sarNie Egg
Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.
That's my guilty pleasure in a lakorn, the pregnancy trope, lol.
I don't think we have enough eps for a pregnancy storyline though, they have too much unresolved loose ends to tie up.
I hope they don't rush the ending and make her forgive him too quick.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Spoiler Alert: I read a summary somewhere that the crisis Kriss created will pave the way for Peat to finally understand that his Dad truly loves him and care for him so I guess that’s an important part in this roller coaster ride. He would however lose Kiew after that, so that would be the biggest blow for the man child.
I hope Pete can realize it soon... I've started FF all the scenes except the ones with K&P.

That's my guilty pleasure in a lakorn, the pregnancy trope, lol.
I don't think we have enough eps for a pregnancy storyline though, they have too much unresolved loose ends to tie up.
I hope they don't rush the ending and make her forgive him too quick.
Yeah, I hope they don't rush the ending too. I just want a whole episode of K&P. When they flirt it's so cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So Peat gonna nurse his play toy then come looking for his wife...to do what lol. Did he seriously think she was going to let him sleep with her? Sometimes the way a pra'ek think in these kind of situation is nothing but amazingly stupid.

Chaya isn't dumb...she is going to play the fool role until it no longer requires of her lol. She knows Peat isn't in to her. I mean, a girl no matter how foolish she is in love has to realize a guy doesn't love you if you have to fake an injury/sickness just to get his attention and it wasn't even for a full night.

The lakorn is annoying because of Chaya and Peat to a degree but I am hanging on because at one point Kiew is going leave his tantrum behind and makes him work for her.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
So Peat gonna nurse his play toy then come looking for his wife...to do what lol. Did he seriously think she was going to let him sleep with her? Sometimes the way a pra'ek think in these kind of situation is nothing but amazingly stupid.

Chaya isn't dumb...she is going to play the fool role until it no longer requires of her lol. She knows Peat isn't in to her. I mean, a girl no matter how foolish she is in love has to realize a guy doesn't love you if you have to fake an injury/sickness just to get his attention and it wasn't even for a full night.

The lakorn is annoying because of Chaya and Peat to a degree but I am hanging on because at one point Kiew is going leave his tantrum behind and makes him work for her.

On top of it he feeds into it.

Pk revenge is too unreasonable. The beef is with the dad.

"Her mom killed/hurt his mom"

Well sir... you killed her's. Fucking even Steven.

I want to see him suffer... ...but he'll suffer for 1 ep

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What are they saying? :sad6:I don't understand a word :facepalm:
Pete; If you're going to work, you must go with me!
Kiew; I don't want to go with you.
Pete; You can't fight me.
Chaiya; Pete, you love me. You don't love kiew, right?
Chris; I have something important that I want to consult.
Kiew; The thing Chris did is right, you're the one who is wrong
Chaiya; I'm on your side, we'll find out the truth together
Pete; Why isn't you that's beside me.
Pete; Chris where are you?
Chris; I want to tell you but Kiew probably doesn't want you to know.

P'kade? said he didn't send people to destory the store and would never do something terrible like that.
And why would Chris accuse his older brother for then?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling

P'kade? said he didn't send people to destory the store and would never do something terrible like that.
Ti amo :love: Thank you so much for the translation

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I found a summary for ending and its probably from the book but it just made me hate chaiya more, even though the storyline is completely different.

MKfan132

sarNie Granny

Thank you so much for the translation.