❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    ตราบาปสีชมพู

Fitting will be later
    Credits to thaitv3drama

2. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Fitting pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credits to ibees_ipr

3. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

They look cute

xdanavelvetx and orchidtea like this.
  4. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Oh wow she'll be playing n'ek? She's very cute

orchidtea and pinklotus like this.
  5. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

Kangsadan has a peaceful life with her mother. But that tranquility was lost when Kangsadan's mother passed away, her lover also left her.
    As if Kangsadan's life had fallen into deadlock, a wealthy man appeared to help her. He helped Kangsadan retain her mother's house, helping Kangsadan go abroad to study, provided she moved to his home at the time and graduated to his company.
    Kangsadan vaguely goes to the good-hearted manwho lives there, but with an unclear identity that makes people around him think that she is his wife.
    Pete is the son of a well-known entrepreneur in the tea industry, and he's doesn't pay attention to girls. But in Pete's heart there is always the shadow of a cheerful, innocent little girl who he accidentally hurt until he realizes his feelings. Pete meets the girl under the condition that people around her say she is the "wife" of his father.
    Pete felt shock and hurt that he cut off any contact and abroad.
    Four years after his father had a stroke, Pete was now a successful man returning to Kangsadan's succession. Pete wants to take revenge on his father, so he will marry Kangsadan.
    Deeply hurt, Pete thinks that he can not love anyone anymore. But after all, his heart was once again shaking with the old girl who had tormented him.
    Although Pete's heart keeps thumping because of Kangsadan, he repeatedly hurts her. Kangsadan, unable to endure the hurt that Pete caused, decided to leave his life with his baby in her stomach. (cr: mydramalist.com)
    I'm actually really excited for this one. I remember seeing pics and clips of them on ig and thought they looked cute together. I hope it airs soon.

6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Wow the lakorns looks good & i like the storyline.
    I hope someone sub this.

SuzieJ and tweedaly like this.
  7. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Can someone share photos ?

8. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

At first I wasn't gonna watch it due to the main. But I'm all in once I read the spoilers. Revenge and baby come on now

orchidtea, S.J.M and tweedaly like this.
  9. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I need something to watch so this might be it :)

little22 likes this.
  10. pinklotus

pinklotus sarNie Egg

I can’t see any pictures. Who’s bua?

little22 likes this.
  11. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

12. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Bua is always so cute! Super cute.

S.J.M likes this.
  13. pinklotus

pinklotus sarNie Egg

14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I think they are cute together

xdanavelvetx, tweedaly and orchidtea like this.
  15. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

omg, the plot sounds real juicy! i like bua, but the praek seems pretty baby faced though, kinda wish that it was pop instead. :p

16. vivienne

vivienne sarNie Egg

When is this airing? Is it evening?

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Not feeling praek maybe it's the hair... Lol the only praek I like Bua with is Pop too - he's the only praek she's had so far before this lakorn. Bua has a baby face herself. If Toey can be prime time nangek then Bua should too!

_mLove_, orchidtea and xcinsationalx like this.
  18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Toey is always a supporting lead to me, bua is beautiful & cute she should be a leading lady.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  19. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Some ppl don't like Bua bc they've seen her in KC first. I've never watched that lakorn or any lakorn of Bua until the one with Pop, so I really like her. She's really cute! Baby face looking and petite. Also she remind me of Pat when she Pat was alot younger of course.

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Her role in KC was annoying but her lakorn with pop was good & she done an amazing job & her acting is decent.

xdanavelvetx and orchidtea like this.