❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jul 2, 2017.

1. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Everything is usually always forgiven easily

Pk is too urg for me...but pon is a cutie

tifar and Katelyn like this.
  2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the info :).

Katelyn likes this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

If p’ek is not forgiven easily, people will complain that it’s dragging or n’ek is too stubborn :nut:

mayag, Katelyn and Tresor_moi like this.
  4. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

What makes me angry is that he loves her, but still keeps Chaya by his side for his revenge plot.

lazee123 and Katelyn like this.
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

They have done the forgiveness well before. So I have faith.

I would like a 60-40%. I know there's no happy medium but I know they can do it well.

I feel no longer than 2 ep and they and they can do a time jump and speed the time.

Katelyn and Koy123 like this.
  6. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

What are the other two guys up to? Are they plotting something against Pete? I agree with you all that Kriss had potential to be a good character, but he is also blinded by revenge since Pete lied to and took Chaya away from him. And when will Kiew find out that she is pregnant, so I can see her leaving him and then he'll regret everything he ever did to her?

Tresor_moi, Katelyn and tifar like this.
  7. tifar

tifar sarNie Egg

I haven't watched the last 2 eps yet, but has Peat slept with or kissed Chaya yet? If not, she's too thick-skinned to realize he doesn't love her romantically and is totally using her.

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Lol of course nk leaves when she finds out she's pregger

ImQueen likes this.
  9. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Looks like someone is trying to do subs on episode 1 but there are a lot of errors. The person may just be copying the translation from Neko. I've made some corrections. I need a lot of people to review it (You don't have to know Thai), otherwise it won't get publish!

Here's how:

1) Click here
    https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_e...bl=vmp&ui=hd&ref=player&tab=captions&o=U&ar=2

2) Click Edit

3) Click Looks good

4) Click Close

5) Exit

Thanks!

lakornkiki likes this.
  10. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

The translation is so funny.

The Hero is SLOW hahahaha...

Dead

His crying here is on point though

Attached Files:

Katelyn and tifar like this.
  11. I wasn't hiding, just not watching anything after BPS and GS...... then Pon and Bua sneaked on to my IG with their kisses and I had to check them out. ;)

Rachfull, ImQueen and Katelyn like this.
  12. Done.
    xo

Katelyn likes this.
  13. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I think it was already published.. when i open the playlist the first video starts with the captions

Katelyn likes this.
  14. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, it's already published but you can still make revisions. I revised only the first video of 3 for episode 1. If you look at the other parts of episode 1, you'll noticed the difference.

Edited:
    Yippee, I noticed the my changes were published!!
    @3:41
    "Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use violence."
    I changed it to "Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use force."

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Tresor_moi likes this.
  15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

So the man child is not going to grow up till the last episode. They should have given equal opportunity to be unreasonable lol.

spanky, Katelyn and lazee123 like this.
  16. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Right...urg... ...they ruin many things by dragging it.

I love Mia 2018... partly because they didn't drag the affair like the original.

Pacing is key...

lazee123 likes this.
  17. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

Yasss Mia 2018 had good pacing. Is Kiew really going to be preggers? Well that's what usually happens anyway haha. At this point, I just hate Pete so much but that backhug scene :love:

freyja78, Katelyn and lazee123 like this.
  18. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

They have kissed, but Pete haven't slept with her...yet. Oh god, I hope he doesn't sleep with her. That would just be wrong. I feel like she's starting to realize that Pete doesn't love her like she loves him. Just look at her reaction when Pete dragged Kiew to the car, and also when she spy on Pete going to Kiew's room. 555, love that jealous expression of hers.

19. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

If Chaya doesn't know that Pete loves Kiew, man she is one delusional human...
    Even a baby would know Pete is madly in love with his wife.
    Did you all see how smoothly quick he turned around and disengaged Chaya's hold when he was trying to drag Kiew away? It was kind of sexy. 55555

Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.

I think Pete's friend and Kiew's friend are so cute. Their height difference makes them look compatible. Their bickering is kind of adorable. They'd be a cute couple if they had a lakorn together.

The secretary and Chris becoming cohorts is just plain stupid. We don't need another stupid distraction from the main plot. Why did the writer throw this sub-plot in? It takes away too much of Pete and Kiew's scene. We already have Chaya being a pathetic distraction. We don't need more.

lazee123, ImQueen, tifar and 2 others like this.
  20. freyja78

freyja78 sarNie Egg

Spoiler Alert: I read a summary somewhere that the crisis Kriss created will pave the way for Peat to finally understand that his Dad truly loves him and care for him so I guess that’s an important part in this roller coaster ride. He would however lose Kiew after that, so that would be the biggest blow for the man child.