❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Gosh darn it's ending on Wednesday...

When will we ever see Pon as p'ek again...
I know right!? He has the praek's look and his acting is not all that bad. I don't understand why they choose second lead role for him. Channel 3 will regret if they don't promote him well. Tick-tock, a lot of the A-list actors are aging...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
lol, did they shoot all of this in one day? same outfits
Yeah it was just appearances on morning news and interviews yesterday
I know right!? He has the praek's look and his acting is not all that bad. I don't understand why they choose second lead role for him. Channel 3 will regret if they don't promote him well. Tick-tock, a lot of the A-list actors are aging...
Alot of a list are just boring to watching.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Pair him with a fresh face
If their chemistry click, we have a new koojin lol... Pon already graduated he have alot of time
Ch3 better have something line up for the kid in 2019 after the success of trabarb

January is his birth month and he's also one of the guys on Jan month calendar lol

alissaax

I want to see him pair up with lalina again!!! I wouldnt mind seeing him with nycha!!! or any of the other girls from the gang pa, yam, namtarn, wawa, ice

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
I want to see him pair up with lalina again!!! I wouldnt mind seeing him with nycha!!! or any of the other girls from the gang pa, yam, namtarn, wawa, ice
I wonder who is he going to be pairing with in Mint C and Mai lakorn. I saw the preview and Pon was crying. The lakorn seems funny though. Lol

alissaax

So Gift or Chaiya made a post mourning a friend and i see a comment demanding eng sub and another they like bua and pon but not her. Rude much.