❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Sami

sarNie Egg
Pair him with a fresh face
If their chemistry click, we have a new koojin lol... Pon already graduated he have alot of time
Ch3 better have something line up for the kid in 2019 after the success of trabarb

January is his birth month and he's also one of the guys on Jan month calendar lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want to see him pair up with lalina again!!! I wouldnt mind seeing him with nycha!!! or any of the other girls from the gang pa, yam, namtarn, wawa, ice

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
I want to see him pair up with lalina again!!! I wouldnt mind seeing him with nycha!!! or any of the other girls from the gang pa, yam, namtarn, wawa, ice
I wonder who is he going to be pairing with in Mint C and Mai lakorn. I saw the preview and Pon was crying. The lakorn seems funny though. Lol

Sami

sarNie Egg
Yep , she's a fresh face. They were cute in SRNC.

alissaax

So Gift or Chaiya made a post mourning a friend and i see a comment demanding eng sub and another they like bua and pon but not her. Rude much.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
So Gift or Chaiya made a post mourning a friend and i see a comment demanding eng sub and another they like bua and pon but not her. Rude much.
Wow, really? Some people can be so immature. She is acting. You can hate the character, but being rude to the actor portraying the role is very childish. Watching the interviews of all the main casts together, she doesn't seem like a bad person. In fact, she is cute and funny.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
They better not let his fame die down. With a little more time Pon would be a polished gem. He's got most of his expressions on point.

I'd love to see him with all the n'eks shorter than him. 5555 which is a lot. And please with n'eks that aren't afraid of skinship and kissing.

alissaax

Wow, really? Some people can be so immature. She is acting. You can hate the character, but being rude to the actor portraying the role is very childish. Watching the interviews of all the main casts together, she doesn't seem like a bad person. In fact, she is cute and funny.
She's done really good because people are so into hating her character, just some people go over board. I'll be keeping an eye on her in the future.