❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jul 2, 2017.

1. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

Not gonna lie, seeing him alone after everyone doubt him kind of makes me sad.

x0unerthanlater and Katelyn like this.
  2. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, that's the preview for episode 22 on Monday!

lazee123 likes this.
  3. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

These are my fan arts for the week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ann24, _mLove_, MKfan132 and 7 others like this.
  4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ppl treat you how you allow them to

5. lazee123

lazee123 sarNie Egg

The lakorn is really popular internationally it seems. The article below (in Chinese) states that the fans were upset when the 20 seconds kiss in Episode 18 was edited out during the airing. Due to the fans' uproar, the production company re-uploaded the kiss with background music (on instagram as I've seen). The article describes the kiss as a 20-seconds 'passionate kiss.' :D

http://maplestage.com/article/8El2M/新婚夜老公拋下正宮找小三! 泰劇太渣還刪「20秒床上激吻」網怒:喪心病狂

MKfan132, Tresor_moi, ImQueen and 3 others like this.
  6. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

@lazee123
    Even I protested on IG on that deleted passionate kissing scene. :pancarta::thumbup:

7. freyja78

freyja78 sarNie Egg

Can’t wait for our pra’ek to suffer when his beloved leaves him. I wonder how they will wrap things up in 3 episodes. I want more of Peat and Kiew!

_mLove_, MKfan132, Tresor_moi and 2 others like this.
  8. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

On channel 3 YouTube channel international fans that doesn't understand Thai still wake up early to watch it lol. It's pretty popular more so than the other lakorns that are airing right now. Honestly, I think Pon might have a lot to do with it.

The kiss was tastefully done. So not sure what the big deal is. Even kids nowadays have seen worst. Channel 3 needs to quit being so greedy. We fans deserve some treat once in a while considering how much we put up with the camera angles.

This storyline isn't new but sometimes there are lakorns that just grab people's attention. It's nice to know an evening lakorn with less popular people are getting the attention though.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  9. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I haven't actually found summary for the last eps. Its most likely from the book cause in this summary Pete overheard a conversation between his father kiew and their family lawyer about his birth, finds out the truth that Nai isnt his father, runs off and getting into a accident. But because he called Chaiya before the accident, she was the first person to know that he lost part of his memory so she filled him with lies that they're lovers and kiew is actually been having a affair with their father and the baby shes pregnant with isnt his. A doctor helps kiew and makes pete jealous, kiew takes pete to her old home where they once lived together and used as their newlywed/bridal home. This brings back part of his memories, they have a love scene and it bring back most of his memories. Four years later, they have a 3 and a half year old son, kiew is pregnant with their second baby. Nai is recovering from his fall down the stairs that left him paralyzed in a wheelchair and has developed feelings for his personal nurse who took care of him.

MKfan132, Tresor_moi and Katelyn like this.
  10. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

I always find it funny how the media censor stuff. In general, it's funny how society deals with censorship. I mean, we were taught about the Holocaust in grade school...so seeing a naked body or two shouldn't be a big deal. Especially if it's a 20 second kiss scene between two consenting adult.

lazee123 and Katelyn like this.
  11. alissaax

If he really has a plan to destory Pete, there must be something to prove it.
    Announced for everyone to know that Patsakorn is fired
    If you really hate me to destory/hurt me like this, lets get a divorce.

12. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I like seeing Pete being jilted by Kiew. It's not even half the pain that Kiew went through. But I like their push and pull. It's cute seeing Pete jealous and overreacting.

lazee123 and Katelyn like this.
  13. alissaax

14. alissaax

15. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

is the nang'ek the annoying lawyer from Kluen chiveet that likes mark? she looks and sounds like her lol

16. Sami

Sami sarNie Egg

That's her lol
    Jane

17. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

lol, did they shoot all of this in one day? same outfits

18. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Gosh darn it's ending on Wednesday...

When will we ever see Pon as p'ek again...

Tresor_moi, tifar, Katelyn and 2 others like this.
  19. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

I know right!? He has the praek's look and his acting is not all that bad. I don't understand why they choose second lead role for him. Channel 3 will regret if they don't promote him well. Tick-tock, a lot of the A-list actors are aging...

20. alissaax

Yeah it was just appearances on morning news and interviews yesterday
    Alot of a list are just boring to watching.

ImQueen and Katelyn like this.