❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

BellaRaneeFan

sarNie Egg
Do anyone know where I can watch this in eng subtitle? I try to watch at muse but no new episode i think you have to donate to watch?

petraSA

sarNie Egg
From what I know episode 8 sub is released. I’m aware it’s not public, most likely SJ will release the completed project at once.
People like to jump on subbers for getting mad over rip subs and halting it. But y’all should try jumping on unscrupulous trolls for once;)

Last edited:

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Back to the drama tho. Dang! Crying tears of blood... episode 8:crybaby2::crybaby2:
For some reason this episode was more chilling than a horror movie maybe cuz they all could act and I was convinced. I didn’t watch the whole thing so I don’t understand the mission that made him have to marry and the wedding bedded scene was pointless LOL!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Back to the drama tho. Dang! Crying tears of blood... episode 8
For some reason this episode was more chilling than a horror movie maybe cuz they all could act and I was convinced. I didn’t watch the whole thing so I don’t understand the mission that made him have to marry and the wedding bedded scene was pointless LOL!
All of the acting is amazing right now!

BellaRaneeFan

sarNie Egg
I will wait patiently for public release. Wish I can understand Thai so I can chat here with everyone wish I join this forum when Buppae Sanniwas was airing! Thank u to Muse for subbing the two lakorn only Muse sub bella lakorns not many subber sub her lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I will wait patiently for public release. Wish I can understand Thai so I can chat here with everyone wish I join this forum when Buppae Sanniwas was airing! Thank u to Muse for subbing the two lakorn only Muse sub bella lakorns not many subber sub her lakorn.
Welcome to this forum :) the more the merrier! And yes thank you to Muse for subbing many of Bella’s lakorns ❤

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Back to the drama tho. Dang! Crying tears of blood... episode 8:crybaby2::crybaby2:
Yes! Episode 8 got me crying. The way her parent died. I was sobbing like crazy. Ok, the bedded scene... I was a little confused. LOL So, Sarapee drugged Great and seduced him. Does she end up pregnant? This is getting interesting!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Someone please help me understand, so why did Yot have to marry Sarapee? I just couldn't wrap my head around the rationality of this "duty" of him marrying Sarapee. As far as I know, he could've completely avoided it.

Also, how will Sarapee die in the first lifetime? I feel like shes going to kill herself.

What happened to Than Jan and her helping Pikul's love? She completely disappeared in episode 8. Did I miss something?

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Okie so my understanding is Thun Jan is released cuz she said she helped Pikul be fulfilled in her love so that she could be released from the wait (something like that) so Pikul was chosen as her replacement of sort?
So Yot had to marry Sarapee in exchange for her fathers assistance to rescue the hostage guy (even though they plotted the whole thing)
Her death was so Shakespearean tho
I hope they wrap up the past tho so many loose ends so far after ep 8.
Still wish it was Khun P’Muen tho in this, I kept picturing Karakade and Khun P. oh well